Educational

Author Topic: Admin Conspiricaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  (Read 8267 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
Re: Admin Conspiricaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2011, 12:13:15 PM »
Your right. Now that its quite clear you're ass has been handed to you everyway imaginable, i think its time to leave you alone now.
before you slit your wrists

It was?
Who by, it really wasn't you , but nice to know you've realised how pitiful your attempts at flaming me are and now you are giving up.  :thumbup:

May as well go back to WP , you are more emo than I could ever be after all.  :zoinks:

He can't go back.  Visagrunt spurned him, and now he is too embarrassed.

Good on Visagrunt.

What exactly did he do?

He disagreed with Ricky's assessment that gay men aren't allowed to be attracted to fem boys.  Ricky likes his men to be manly, and Visagrunt disagreed.  Since Ricky stopped wearing dresses and nylons he figured that his chances with Visagrunt were small, so he got sad and left in a huff.  I guess Visagrunt was the last guy there that Ricky thought he had a shot with.  Kind of sad really.

Please, VG would not give Ricky the time of day.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »
Your right. Now that its quite clear you're ass has been handed to you everyway imaginable, i think its time to leave you alone now.

It was?
Who by, it really wasn't you , but nice to know you've realised how pitiful your attempts at flaming me are and now you are giving up.  :thumbup:

May as well go back to WP , you are more emo than I could ever be after all.  :zoinks:

Good on Visagrunt.

What exactly did he do?

He disagreed with Ricky's assessment that gay men aren't allowed to be attracted to fem boys.  Ricky likes his men to be manly, and Visagrunt disagreed.  Since Ricky stopped wearing dresses and nylons he figured that his chances with Visagrunt were small, so he got sad and left in a huff.  I guess Visagrunt was the last guy there that Ricky thought he had a shot with.  Kind of sad really.

Oh so THATS why Ricky hates me so much.

Us Fem boys have much more success with the men evidently.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2011, 12:17:10 PM »

It was?

Good on Visagrunt.

What exactly did he do?

Oh so THATS why Ricky hates me so much.

Us Fem boys have much more success with the men evidently.  :zoinks:

You hit it on the nose.  He hates what he can't have, or be.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »
visagrunt didnt own me, the conversation simply run its coarse so it was ended. thats why i never went back in it

:LMAO:
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2011, 12:31:26 PM »
visagrunt didnt own me, the conversation simply run its coarse so it was ended. thats why i never went back in it

:LMAO:

Nobody said he owned you.  I said you longed to put your cock in his mouth and became sad and depressed when it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2011, 12:33:37 PM »
grasp a little harder fatboy,  :eyelash:

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2011, 01:34:53 PM »
*makes a apperance in the topic, so you can shit your pants*
Is Squidusa your ex-boyfriend by any chance? Squidusa seems very obsessed with you.
Hes obsessed with me because His ass is sore. This goes back to me not liking his friends on here, so ever since then he follows me around on here trying to "own" me. look at my karma ffs. He thinks it bothers me, but it doesnt.  :zoinks:

Ive continually owned him like over and over again. but i'm shure those emo bangs he has infront of his shnoze, also contribute to his  distortion perception of reality

maybe his  boyfriend of all but 1 week can kick my ass. because he shure cant
Aren't you honored this whole forum is obsessed with you? They all follow you around like a puppy dog.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
Thats because i'm something to conquor. I'm a formatable foe, my verbal combats are out of this world, and they will never win so they keep comming back for more. they must like the taste of my cock, etc.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
Thats because i'm something to conquor. I'm a formatable foe, my verbal combats are out of this world, and they will never win so they keep comming back for more. they must like the taste of my cock, etc.

I bet mommy tells you what a handsome boy you are too when she tucks you in at night.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2011, 02:01:19 PM »
I bet your hairdoo tucks you in at night, motherfucker.       ,                   ROTFL.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »

You are formatable, just like a hard drive.  :LOL: Yes, I know that even then it is misspelled.

Is "comming" something they used to do in the USSR?

Do you notice the squiggly red lines when you are typing?  They mean you aren't very smart and they are trying their best to help.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2011, 02:08:52 PM »
I mostly like to sit back and watch the drama, as his intention of being here is to simply cause that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2011, 02:10:04 PM »
I mostly like to sit back and watch the drama, as his intention of being here is to simply cause that.

I haven't seen any real drama yet, but plenty of entertainment none the less.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2011, 02:11:15 PM »
Oh baby, I know you feel left out. heres some attention*

would you like to re-kindle our love?  :-*

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »

It's not drama though , it's just Ricktard flailing around proclaiming everyones too weak when in fact he's just making a monumental fool of himself.  :P

I'm starting to get bored tbh.  :yawn: