Educational

Author Topic: what is wrong with my mouth  (Read 1882 times)

Litigious

Re: what is wrong with my mouth
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 09:35:20 AM »

I think you are grinding your teeth in your sleep and you should see a dentist to see what you can do about it, short of braces, which you cannot afford right now.  Life is too short to spend it in pain when you don't have to.

Agree. Many aspies grind their teeth. I have very good teeth with few cavities, but yet I've grinded two posterior molars so that one had to be extracted and the other one had to have a root canal.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 10:05:53 AM »
still, i think all sluts have an overbite, and all gay men have a bald crown on their heaid.

i have an overbite... :/

richard

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 10:07:17 AM »
having an overbite isn't from sucking dick, its a deformaty of the jaw or something. the face wasn't put together right in the womb!

hiroshima

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 11:07:24 AM »
You could go to a dental school for cheap braces.

Sorry you're in pain. :(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 11:09:19 AM »
having an overbite isn't from sucking dick, its a deformaty of the jaw or something. the face wasn't put together right in the womb!

There was this guy called Happeh on here a few months ago who said oral sex caused an overbite and masturbation caused people to become lopsided and misshapen and blind or something like that anyway.  He "analyzed" some people who posted pictures of themselves to support his "theory".  He would have had a field day with your pictures, most likely.  I think he also said on WP that he thought masturbation caused AS, but if he said it here, I can't remember it.

Here is a link to his old posts, if you need a chuckle:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=61;sa=showPosts

richard

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 11:13:09 AM »
yes im sure hed have a fun time with my pictures, i mean half my face droops and my mouth is crooked.  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 01:24:39 PM »

not normally, no.

but in your case, yes.  an overbite is due to your excessive dick sucking.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 01:56:11 PM »
I've got problems with my teeth and jaw too. My jaw cracks sometimes when I chew, and I have a pretty bad overbite. Dentists tell me I have a small mouth. I also have one babytooth left because the adult tooth got impacted somehow. I've been told by 3 dentists that only an orthodontist can fix that. When I got my wisdom teeth taken out in January, the oral surgeon who removed them said that I have to get braces. I will hopefully be getting them soon. Damn, and I already look pretty young. People are really going to think I'm in high school when I get braces.  :-\ Also, a while ago, a dentist told me I may need to get surgery for my jaw.  :-\

richard

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 02:39:41 PM »
actually i think braces might make me look cool

richard

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 02:40:28 PM »
like that dude jaws in the james bond movies

Chaos

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 02:48:37 PM »
I've got problems with my teeth and jaw too. My jaw cracks sometimes when I chew, and I have a pretty bad overbite. Dentists tell me I have a small mouth. I also have one babytooth left because the adult tooth got impacted somehow. I've been told by 3 dentists that only an orthodontist can fix that. When I got my wisdom teeth taken out in January, the oral surgeon who removed them said that I have to get braces. I will hopefully be getting them soon. Damn, and I already look pretty young. People are really going to think I'm in high school when I get braces.  :-\ Also, a while ago, a dentist told me I may need to get surgery for my jaw.  :-\

Better that than a lifetime of headaches and related pains.  I hope Richard gets some help with his jaw problems too! :(  Ouch

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 04:37:50 PM »
I think you are grinding your teeth in your sleep and you should see a dentist to see what you can do about it, short of braces, which you cannot afford right now.  Life is too short to spend it in pain when you don't have to.

Yeah, I do that too, and have managed to do a lot of damage that way over the years. Not to mention the frequent headaches that result.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 01:05:17 AM »
still, i think all sluts have an overbite, and all gay men have a bald crown on their heaid.

i have an overbite... :/
Maybe I'm out of bounds, here, being the new guy and all, but I think we're being suckered. QC, do you really expect us to believe that you're a slut, just because you have an overbite. Don't you think there should be some proving up to do, before you can assert this notion as truth.

:green:

Hi.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 01:19:58 AM »
hey now i was just saying i have an overbite i wasn't calling myself a slut lol

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 01:55:07 AM »
That's what I get for reading between the thighs, I mean ... shit. You know what I mean.

;^)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.