Educational

Author Topic: Post here if TCO is ignoring you  (Read 5966 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Post here if TCO is ignoring you
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
So much drama from a guy who is ignoring everything we say.

Mad bro? :trollface:

Binty

« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2011, 07:38:19 AM »
A very interesting old (from 2007) thread I dug up at WP:

http://cdn.wrongplanet.net/postxf43730-0-0.html&sid=58e47fb171d719eca56bbfc96d5b79e6

titled: The_Chosen_One's drooling fits of madness.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
I am actually starting to miss having access to read these old threads

Binty

« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2011, 09:42:29 AM »
For those who can't access WP:

Quote from: jfrmeister
I must say, never before have I encountered anyone on a message board who's conduct is more hypocritical that this The_Chosen_One character. The degree that he projects his conduct and motives on others is something I've never witnessed before.
He can't possibly make a post with someone he dissagrees with, without half a dozen insults thrown in. When you call him on this, HE accuses you of being disrespectfull. It's like a playground bully comming up to you and he starts punching you while saying "QUIT PUNCHING ME" Really, his behavior is so disconnected from reality it's almost comical.

Normally I'm against posting PM's, but he has sent me so many abusive PM's I think it will provide some insight to his delusional state of mind.

So here they are, The_Chosen_One's own words, submitted for your approval.

I hope everyone sees this person for the agressive would-be bully that he is.

Quote from: The Chosen One
If you don't stop these attacks on me, I'm going to be forced to take steps to get not only your account banned, but your friends as well. And if you think I am joking, and I get banned, I will take this site down as well. I will not stand by while some little git from over in Psycho-land has a go at me and then expects me not to come back? Well f**k you, because things don't work that way. Just because you have AS or some mental condition doesn't give you and anyone else the right to make defamatory remarks and then cry foul because I give you something back. Now apologize or I will take further steps.

To which I replied:

Thank you for the message. I've forwarded it to the Moderation staff for further action.

Quote from: calandale
He tends to get a bit emotional
about his fights, doesn't he?

To which he replied:

f***ing retarded moron. Try to argue with a spastic and what do you get. Next time I'll look for more intelligent people to talk to than brainless f**** like you.

Stick you name calling up you arse, you dickhead.

to which I replied:

posting in the mirror.

Theory Of Mind is a b***h....... isn't it.  ::)

Quote from: Quatermass
You are also provoking him. I am taking a very dim view of that. Soon, it'll be lights out for that thread.

I seem to remember that he's not on
the spectrum, actually.

to which he replied:

grow up, you imbecile. If you can't, flush yourself like the turd you are. now go away.

You are also provoking him. I am taking a very dim view of that. Soon, it'll be lights out for that thread.

How is it that pointing out his conduct is provoking him?

I read your posts in those threads. The lot of you are being extremely immature.

To which I replied:

Did you look in the mirror like I told you to??

You're the one doing all the name calling, bullying and other bad behavior. you're obviously young, naive and have major Theory Of Mind issues.

Take a couple of deep breaths, and when you have an epiphany and realize that you just accused me and everyone else, of the things you're guilty of, maybe...JUST maybe we could have an intelligent discussion.

To which he replied:

Turn into a fence and get over yourself, idiot.

I'm mid 40s, and far more mature than you'll ever be. Your inane rantings, as well as those of your pathetic friends have proved this. Insanity is definitely no reason to be allowed to carry a gun, and your poxy legislation has allowed the brainless to do just this. antiquated legislation for a backward country. That's why you are one step from oblivion, and have a 'world domination' mindset that says you must invade everyone else or perish. So much for civilization. If anyone needs to look in the mirror it's you; just to see what an utter fool they have made out of yourself. Now take your medication like a good little boy and go bother someone else who cares. Pfffft

Oh, and if you can't take the warnings from mods as well, then maybe you should leave this forum. A mental condition is no licence to behave like an absolute tool, so grow up.

I read your posts in those threads. The lot of you are being extremely immature.

Can you give a specific example?

All I felt I was doing was standing up to this would-be bully. Can't you see him accusing others of HIS bullying?? Is should be plain as day to see.

Soon, it'll be lights out for that thread.

A sad thing, when threads which have valid discussions
are simply locked.

Was kinda hoping for your views, as well as MrMarks,
and (gods forbid) Alex's in http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=43707

Merely to let the membership know why
y'all think locking is better than cutting,
if indeed that is the case.

Quote from: Mr.Mark
Responding to a complaint from The_Chosen_One I said that I saw no clear-cut violation of the rules. After the fact I noticed that this thread was specifically about him and that is not allowed. If someone is harrassing you by private message, inform a mod. I may have more to say about this after futher review.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
He has me ignored on FB, does that count?

Scrapheap

« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2011, 01:17:31 PM »
bump  :green:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2014, 07:28:00 PM »
BIG FUCKING PETERS     :rofl:  never noticed this smiley before.     :2thumbsup:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
BTW, jfrmeister was one of my WP socks.

For those who can't access WP:

I must say, never before have I encountered anyone on a message board who's conduct is more hypocritical that this The_Chosen_One character. The degree that he projects his conduct and motives on others is something I've never witnessed before.
He can't possibly make a post with someone he dissagrees with, without half a dozen insults thrown in. When you call him on this, HE accuses you of being disrespectfull. It's like a playground bully comming up to you and he starts punching you while saying "QUIT PUNCHING ME" Really, his behavior is so disconnected from reality it's almost comical.

Normally I'm against posting PM's, but he has sent me so many abusive PM's I think it will provide some insight to his delusional state of mind.

So here they are, The_Chosen_One's own words, submitted for your approval.

I hope everyone sees this person for the agressive would-be bully that he is.

If you don't stop these attacks on me, I'm going to be forced to take steps to get not only your account banned, but your friends as well. And if you think I am joking, and I get banned, I will take this site down as well. I will not stand by while some little git from over in Psycho-land has a go at me and then expects me not to come back? Well f**k you, because things don't work that way. Just because you have AS or some mental condition doesn't give you and anyone else the right to make defamatory remarks and then cry foul because I give you something back. Now apologize or I will take further steps.

To which I replied:

Thank you for the message. I've forwarded it to the Moderation staff for further action.

He tends to get a bit emotional
about his fights, doesn't he?

To which he replied:

f***ing retarded moron. Try to argue with a spastic and what do you get. Next time I'll look for more intelligent people to talk to than brainless f**** like you.

Stick you name calling up you arse, you dickhead.

to which I replied:

posting in the mirror.

Theory Of Mind is a b***h....... isn't it.  ::)

I seem to remember that he's not on
the spectrum, actually.

to which he replied:

grow up, you imbecile. If you can't, flush yourself like the turd you are. now go away.

To which I replied:

Did you look in the mirror like I told you to??

You're the one doing all the name calling, bullying and other bad behavior. you're obviously young, naive and have major Theory Of Mind issues.

Take a couple of deep breaths, and when you have an epiphany and realize that you just accused me and everyone else, of the things you're guilty of, maybe...JUST maybe we could have an intelligent discussion.

To which he replied:

Turn into a fence and get over yourself, idiot.

I'm mid 40s, and far more mature than you'll ever be. Your inane rantings, as well as those of your pathetic friends have proved this. Insanity is definitely no reason to be allowed to carry a gun, and your poxy legislation has allowed the brainless to do just this. antiquated legislation for a backward country. That's why you are one step from oblivion, and have a 'world domination' mindset that says you must invade everyone else or perish. So much for civilization. If anyone needs to look in the mirror it's you; just to see what an utter fool they have made out of yourself. Now take your medication like a good little boy and go bother someone else who cares. Pfffft

Oh, and if you can't take the warnings from mods as well, then maybe you should leave this forum. A mental condition is no licence to behave like an absolute tool, so grow up.

Can you give a specific example?

All I felt I was doing was standing up to this would-be bully. Can't you see him accusing others of HIS bullying?? Is should be plain as day to see.

Soon, it'll be lights out for that thread.

A sad thing, when threads which have valid discussions
are simply locked.

Was kinda hoping for your views, as well as MrMarks,
and (gods forbid) Alex's in http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=43707

Merely to let the membership know why
y'all think locking is better than cutting,
if indeed that is the case.

Quote from: Mr.Mark
Responding to a complaint from The_Chosen_One I said that I saw no clear-cut violation of the rules. After the fact I noticed that this thread was specifically about him and that is not allowed. If someone is harrassing you by private message, inform a mod. I may have more to say about this after futher review.

Hannah

« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2014, 09:30:41 PM »
 :facepalm2: what in the world is this even...

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2014, 12:32:23 AM »
One of I2's more unstable spazzes.   ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2014, 02:27:43 AM »
All in all, not one of this board's finest hours.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2015, 12:23:14 PM »
TCO is my friend!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Xslzunqat

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2015, 09:43:22 AM »
I haven't a clue what he/she/it is but he/she/it has never interacted with me.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2015, 07:50:45 PM »

That's because he's ignoring you.  :hahaha:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2015, 01:07:53 AM »

That's because he's ignoring you.  :hahaha:

:lol1:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein