Educational

Author Topic: just to say 'hi'  (Read 4395 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: just to say 'hi'
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 05:32:21 AM »
Which celebrity would you most like to get into bed and what would you like to do with them once they were there?

What types of pets do you despise?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Which TV villain do you identify or like best and why?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 07:08:54 AM »
Are you a Hulder!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulder
:o

no i am not a witch.  have a fair few in my family though!

Are you the sensitive type?

I know you don't know us all that well yet but if you had to kill one of us here (if for example your or your family's life depended on your decision to) which one of us would it be?

Oh welcome aboard. I will think of new questions to help you open up and bond with us.

not any more
thats easy - i would just wait for the next newbie

Which celebrity would you most like to get into bed and what would you like to do with them once they were there?

What types of pets do you despise?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Which TV villain do you identify or like best and why?

rowan atkinson and i would play a tune on his ribs
boring ones like hamsters or the blind gerbil i had as a kid!
private investigator
dont like tv or villains

Hi there!!!

What does the name bodaccea mean??

What is your blood type??

When will you post n00dz and show us your bewbz??  :eyebrows:

Welcome to our little party, have some Scotch! :scotch:

(or a Roofie Colada)  :laugh:

bodaccea was an ancient celtic warrior queen
 O+
when i reach fulfilment and happiness
prefer brandy
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 07:32:35 AM »
OK now that you have settled in I will give you a very quick rundown on the various personalities here and how things work.

Callouts. They are really a meet and greet and of no real consequence. When we like someone and want to discuss it with them we "call out" to them. "Hey dog breath your posting style sucks" or "Hey your opinion on religion sucks retard". We all respond very well to such claims and that is the "call out" section.

Now some of the personalities.

General Razorbeard is the Sensei of the forum. Really clever guy.

Sladeheap: Very quiet and reserved guy. Has been trying for a long time to bring himself to talk to people. Find it especially hard to talk to ladies.

Callaway: Very forgetful lady. A great way to embarrass her is to bring up an issue a day before and she will not have any idea she said it or thought it and lose her point of reference. You can easily confuse her.

PPK: Hates confrontation and is very anti-gun and lives in a commune selling craft.

Gluey is a conformist and likes things proper.

Butterflies is very quiet almost as quiet as CouldBeCousin. Butterflies as you can tell from the face is a gentle little soul and easily startled.

Theok is shy and demure and easily upset by efforts to bring up anything of a sexual nature. Try it. It is fun. He is such a prude.

Infidel is allergic to animal hair and such issues are a sore point for Infidel

Odeon is the owner. He is not that bright and a soft touch here.

Schleed is the nice guy of the forum and the most sensitive by far.

Oh there is also CouldbeCousin who is a real tearaway.She doesn't post much but when she does watch out. Nasty piece of work and in league with HykeasHyke. Be wary of those two.

Sea Tart well not much to say about them they too are very close to the above two ladies

Queen Victoria is pure evil

I guess you will get to know the rest.

Oh of course there is me. I am I admit VERY sensitive and easily hurt. l am the meet and greeter and will steer you well in this little forum to make your life as easy as possible.

Oh as far as calling out I would expect you may wish to find a reason to "callout" to Callaway, Odeon, PPK,  Schleed, and then Butterflies in that approximate order.

Now best be on my way..........  :angel:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 08:12:12 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 10:59:44 AM »
Hi bodaccea.

:welcome:

I see Sir Les, shy, sensitive soul that he is, has already filled you in about us.

:laugh:

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
Are you  :viking:?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 12:20:49 PM »
Welcome, etc. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »

Of course.  She fought the Romans.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 02:50:01 PM »

Of course.  She fought the Romans.

anybody want to know the story of bodaccea's bravery - just say?...but it's a bit of a long one and nobody really knows if she actually really did exist.   

me, no not brave,  i use the name because it was the KC name i had for dog breeding.  I liked the story though, so i kept the name.
blah blah blah

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 02:52:58 PM »
I know the story but retellings are always fun, go for it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »
OK now that you have settled in I will give you a very quick rundown on the various personalities here and how things work.

You're so helpful.  :plus:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »
So what do you think, bodaccea, are the Druids going to rise again?  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
 :welcome: bodaccea
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 05:09:09 PM »
I know the story but retellings are always fun, go for it.
Ok one Bodaccea story coming up.  Before i begin  :yawn: i feel its worth pointing out to the reader a couple of things about this period in history.  Celtic women were considered more 'equal' to their men - yes they would go out hunting, fighting and were often seen slapping their thigh downing a large goblet of strong ale!!  Roman women were not!!!!! (equal)

During the Roman Empire England had numerous kings/queens.  They were land owners.  Bodaccea was the wife of one of these kings who owned the land around Colchester. They were from a celtic tribe called the iceni.  The romans came and took over many of england's 'kingdoms'.  They would try and make a deal with the land owner - he kept his title etc but would pay them fees and govern his land under their control.  An agreement such as this was in place at colchester and worked quite well...until the king died.  Bodaccea then became queen under celtic tradition and she expected the agreement made by her late husband with the romans to stand.  The roman's saw things differently and were not going to 'do business' with a woman.  They refused to acknowledge her Queen status and demanded that she give up her lands.  Bodaccea did not comply.  Eventually a huge roman army came and took the kingdom of colchester from Bodaccea.  She was forced to watch them rape and kill her two teenage daughters.  She was then forced to leave. Outcast.

Now this pissed Bodaccea off.  The iceni tribe were loyal and regrouped with Bodaccea on the outskirts of colchester.  She gathered a mighty army.  They were outnumbered by the romans but faught with passion and spirit and charged back into colchester.  They kicked ass.  Despite the odds the romans were defeated.  For a while anyway.  Bodaccea was as chuffed as a dog with two cocks.  They celebrated in true celt style -  they got pissed.  So pissed that they forgot all about the ruck with the romans who had called for backup.  They were so pissed they didnt even see the huge army coming over the hill.  There is no record of Bodaccea's grave.  It is said that she escaped and killed herself with poison.  There is a record of her by one of the roman emperors - she did exist and did kick some ass but i don't know how true the rest of the story is.  It is said she had red, waist length hair and rode a chariot - probably things just added to the story as time went on.  I like the story, and Bodaccea was a bit of a childhood hero for me.  I like it when the underdog wins,    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

god that was an essay  lol
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 05:14:23 PM »
They crucified Romans and collaborators on barn doors during the sack of London.  :thumbup: I have a picture of her statue somewnere on my London card.

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 05:15:19 PM »
When will you post n00dz and show us your bewbz??  :eyebrows:

when i reach fulfilment and happiness

So, in other words, on the 3rd date.  :eyebrows: :drool: