Educational

Author Topic: To the members of Intensity  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Captain_Brown

• Rookie (be kind to me)
To the members of Intensity
« on: October 26, 2006, 10:41:34 AM »
Look guys,

I apologize for bragging and cursing at you.  I really mean it.  Really cursing is rude.  I am going through some changes in medication.  I have had depression also.  Now, I guess I am a bad person, when other people admire me for saving lives every day, and for my smarts also.  I will try my best not to hurt any of you.  If I do, remember that I don't really mean it.  It would probably mean that I am angry.

purposefulinsanity

Re: To the members of Intensity
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 10:45:55 AM »
I haven't seen you do anything that would require an apology, what do you think you have done? Basically if you're prepared to take back what you give out no-one is going to hold being in a pissy mood or angry against you.

thepeaguy

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 10:46:02 AM »
Look guys,

I apologize for bragging and cursing at you.  I really mean it.  Really cursing is rude.  I am going through some changes in medication.  I have had depression also.  Now, I guess I am a bad person, when other people admire me for saving lives every day, and for my smarts also.  I will try my best not to hurt any of you.  If I do, remember that I don't really mean it.  It would probably mean that I am angry.

Ahem...

Is anyone brave enought to PM Slim at WP and invite her here (I'm not!!).  If she is over 18, anyway; I have no idea.  She is one of the most offensive, angry females I have ever encountered, and that includes postperson. :green:

SHIMMMAAA!!!

Hey kid, I didn't realise you were depressed, so I'm sorry for inviting you here. However, since this place is pretty lax on the rules, you'll be okay here. I guarantee it. :)

Methinks this should be moved in the serious issues forum.

hiroshima

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 11:24:38 AM »
huh?

Our very own Captain Brown is slim?

I'm sorry to hear you're depressed Captain Brown.  We do have serious forums here but we really don't mind cursing and bitching, in fact we encourage it.

I like it when thepeaguy screams my name :-*.

thepeaguy

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 11:26:04 AM »
I like it when thepeaguy screams my name :-*.

Only when I'm pissed off. :|

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 12:39:14 PM »

I'm happy to do it if Captain_Brown wants me to.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 01:23:29 PM »

What serious issues forum would that be.
Guardian of the Empire

thepeaguy

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 01:24:17 PM »

What serious issues forum would that be.

This one: http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?board=48.0

Offline Captain_Brown

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
I haven't seen you do anything that would require an apology, what do you think you have done? Basically if you're prepared to take back what you give out no-one is going to hold being in a pissy mood or angry against you.

I have cursed at people on some posts.

thepeaguy

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 01:29:20 PM »

Yeah, but I do all the time, and I'm hardly sorry of it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 01:29:37 PM »

:finger:

there, we are even.
no harm no foul.
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 01:30:43 PM »

there, we are even.
no harm no foul.

FAGGOT!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 01:31:27 PM »

there, we are even.
no harm no foul.

FAGGOT!
VIRGIN!
Misunderstood.

Offline Captain_Brown

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 01:37:53 PM »
Look guys,

Ahem...

Is anyone brave enought to PM Slim at WP and invite her here (I'm not!!).  If she is over 18, anyway; I have no idea.  She is one of the most offensive, angry females I have ever encountered, and that includes postperson. :green:

SHIMMMAAA!!!

Hey kid, I didn't realise you were depressed, so I'm sorry for inviting you here. However, since this place is pretty lax on the rules, you'll be okay here. I guarantee it. :)

You are fine.  I can deal with the depression on my own.  I have never let a tear out yet, and I never will.  Hopefully, I have the guts not to.

thepeaguy

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 01:38:48 PM »
Look guys,

Ahem...

SHIMMMAAA!!!

You are fine.  I can deal with the depression on my own.  I have never let a tear out yet, and I never will.  Hopefully, I have the guts not to.

No shame in tears. It's part of being human.