Educational

Author Topic: this or that?  (Read 29386 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: this or that?
« Reply #690 on: September 28, 2007, 10:53:49 AM »
mcintosh apples

peaches pie or apple pie
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #691 on: September 28, 2007, 10:56:39 AM »
McIntosh Apple Pie.

Gates or Jobs?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2007, 08:17:30 AM »
Uuuh Jobs

cider or inside her?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2007, 03:47:26 PM »

Inside her cider, please, especially if it's turned hard on her.

Counting eyeballs or measuring intestines?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #694 on: October 11, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »
counting eyeballs.

eyeball soup or ape brains?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #695 on: October 11, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »
Eye ball soup it pops when you crunch one :laugh:

monkey brains or goats head soup
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #696 on: October 14, 2007, 03:01:08 PM »
Monkey's brains

...though popular in cantonese cuisine, they are not commonly to be found in Washington D.C.

Eating the meat of an animal you had as a pet, or eating the flesh of a human who you didn't know?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #697 on: October 15, 2007, 02:10:20 AM »
 :plus: for the most best question ever!

the answer: uhh... that's a tough one. i've been dreaming about my old pets and they feel so dear to me. eating human flesh is disgusting. i really don't know. i guess i would have to say pet flesh if it died of natural causes. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #698 on: October 15, 2007, 02:12:36 AM »
sides, i could think my pet is inside me now. :cat:

eating frankenfood for the rest of your life or going macrobiotic for the rest of your life?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

GalileoAce

« Reply #699 on: October 15, 2007, 02:24:58 AM »
What's "frankenfood"?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #700 on: October 15, 2007, 02:25:46 AM »
it's genetically manipulated food using human cells.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

GalileoAce

« Reply #701 on: October 15, 2007, 02:28:25 AM »
And what does "going macrobiotic" mean?  nvm, Google helped me ;)

I see the benefits for both (I seriously doubt the "human cells" of the GM foods story). Macrobiotic foods (ie: locally grown grains, vegetables, etc) have been genetically modified over thousands of years of human farming technique. Utilising selective breeding; a slower version of genetic modification, farmers have been striving to produce hardier, more resistant and bountiful crops for years. Scientific technology has gotten to a point where we can do this much quicker than selective breeding.  So to answer your question. I'd choose both for they are one and the same :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:32:38 AM by Geelong Almighty »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #702 on: October 15, 2007, 02:31:42 AM »
going on the macrobiotic diet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrobiotic_diet
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #703 on: October 15, 2007, 05:04:34 AM »

the answer: uhh... that's a tough one. i've been dreaming about my old pets and they feel so dear to me. eating human flesh is disgusting. i really don't know. i guess i would have to say pet flesh if it died of natural causes. :laugh:

... but pets don't die of natural causes. There is absolutely nothing natural about an animal getting old enough to develop organic failures in the wild. If they do happen to get that old, they would naturally lose the next battle for survival they enter. Even the very act of keeping a pet is unnatural to the animals.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

GalileoAce

« Reply #704 on: October 15, 2007, 05:09:55 AM »

... but pets don't die of natural causes. There is absolutely nothing natural about an animal getting old enough to develop organic failures in the wild. If they do happen to get that old, they would naturally lose the next battle for survival they enter. Even the very act of keeping a pet is unnatural to the animals.

The same could be said of Humans.