Author Topic: this or that?  (Read 29376 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: this or that?
« Reply #285 on: January 28, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
Sleep. I haven't had a good, satisfying night's sleep and woken refreshed in longer than I can remember.

Would you rather eat brussels sprouts or frogspawn?*

*You can cook either option first.

Brussels sprouts; I can eat them just fine raw or cooked.

Being poor and loved, or rich and despised?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: January 28, 2007, 11:16:27 AM »
Rich and depressed, seeing as I can be both loved and depressed anyway, so if I were poor and loved I might still be depressed.

Changing your sex for a day or changing your MBTI type for a day (to any type you want it to be)?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Scrapheap

« Reply #287 on: January 28, 2007, 11:18:34 AM »

DAMN YOU FLYING TOASTER!!! YOUR EVIL PLOTS HAVE FOILED MY PLANS AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :moon: :pie: :pie: :pie:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: January 28, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
???
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: January 28, 2007, 11:40:56 AM »
Rich and depressed, seeing as I can be both loved and depressed anyway, so if I were poor and loved I might still be depressed.

Changing your sex for a day or changing your MBTI type for a day (to any type you want it to be)?

Change my sex.  I'd like to try out being a woman, and see if it's as much fun as it looks.

A week of the most fun and sexual satisfaction you've ever had, followed by a red hot needle up your urethra to cure the STD's, or a week of normal day to day life?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: January 28, 2007, 11:45:30 AM »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: January 28, 2007, 11:47:40 AM »

Change my sex.  I'd like to try out being a woman, and see if it's as much fun as it looks.

A week of the most fun and sexual satisfaction you've ever had, followed by a red hot needle up your urethra to cure the STD's, or a week of normal day to day life?

Normal day to day life.

Six feet of snow or no snow (in the winter).

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: January 28, 2007, 11:54:16 AM »
Six feet of snow.  I wish things were more seasonal here, rather than winter just being a wetter, cooler and darker version of summer, with extra mud.

Your kid being (eventually) a professionally successful psychopath who has no feelings for you, or a homeless junkie who's too ashamed of themselves to talk to you.

Graelwyn

« Reply #293 on: January 28, 2007, 12:17:49 PM »
Six feet of snow.  I wish things were more seasonal here, rather than winter just being a wetter, cooler and darker version of summer, with extra mud.

Your kid being (eventually) a professionally successful psychopath who has no feelings for you, or a homeless junkie who's too ashamed of themselves to talk to you.

The former, as even if I would not feature in their lives, at least they would have a life, whereas a junkie could suffer any number of fates from both being homeless and from their addiction.

A night stuck in a lift/elevator with another aspie whose special interest is curtain materials and who hasn't changed their clothes in 6 months or a night stuck in a lift/elevator with someone with incontinence, a bad gas problem and no tongue? 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #294 on: January 28, 2007, 12:25:47 PM »
mcjagger.  i have had him before and he works hard.

the person without the tongue; i love the sound of my own voice.

laptop or PC?
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: January 28, 2007, 12:34:34 PM »
Laptop, you can take it on the plane with you, where you might have to ship a PC and look at what happened to Pyraxis when she shipped hers.

Lamps, or lights fixtures mounted on the ceiling?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #296 on: January 28, 2007, 12:43:12 PM »
light fixtures; they take up less of the room.

pretend youy are a parent of a girl.

would you rathe have them in a lesbian relationship or in a i8nterracial relationship.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #297 on: January 28, 2007, 12:58:50 PM »
Wouldn't matter to me, as long as it was a loving respectful relationship!

Walking thru a swamp or a desert!

Scrapheap

« Reply #298 on: January 28, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »

DAMN YOU FLYING TOASTER!!! YOUR EVIL PLOTS HAVE FOILED MY PLANS AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :moon: :pie: :pie: :pie:

???

Scrapheap got your riddle wrong, PMS Elle.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2302.msg109225#msg109225

Actually she posted a reply before I did. I hate PMS Elle because she posts faster than me, is better at riddles, is better looking and is more psycopathic than me. I have to be as cool or cooler than here before I can like her.  ;) :P ;D :laugh:

Litigious

« Reply #299 on: January 28, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »
Walking thru a swamp or a desert!

A desert. Old fishermen used to say that it was better to die in a desert than to drown. That goes for a swamp as well as the ocean.

Eating human feces or sucking a dog's cock?  ;D