Author Topic: OK, Let's do it again. Why do you Brits have such retarded, faggotty gun laws?  (Read 15649 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Still waiting for them sources...

Can't be hard to find them, given how obsessed and knowledgeable you are
Cant be arsed to do that.

:LMAO:

You lose!

Indeed. Skyblue1 has been pwned.

Rational thinkers: 1
Skyblue1: 0
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I made my statements. Either accept them or dont. Doesnt matter to me either way.

After all this is a free speech forum.

Quote from: Intensity Squared Home Page
We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

Fair point Semi. I'll post it for anybody that is being a major faggot and ignoring you

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Something that you may be interested in Heinrich, would be Zeitgeist, watch all the episodes. Only available on the internet.

The new addendum is out this month.

If you are a WWI & WWII fan you will really enjoy them, lots of good information on numerous subjects.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
You may also be interested in watching the documentary The End Game. Good info in that also.

Binty

Conspiracy theories are not facts.  I suppose you are referring to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie

"Part III", entitled Don't Mind the Men Behind the Curtain, argues that three wars of the United States during the twentieth century were waged purely for economic gain by what the film refers to as "international bankers". The film alleges that certain events were engineered as excuses to enter into war including the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.
According to the film, the US was forced by the Federal Reserve Bank to become embroiled in these wars, not with a view to win but to sustain the conflict, as this forces the US government to borrow money from the bank, allegedly increasing the profits of the "international bankers". The film then goes on to claim that the Federal Income Tax is illegal.

Oh and I like DirtDawg  8)

Scrapheap

I made my statements. Either accept them or dont. Doesnt matter to me either way.

Nice to see that you have such high standards of truth for yourself.  ::)

:rofl:

Scrapheap

Something that you may be interested in Heinrich, would be Zeitgeist, watch all the episodes. Only available on the internet.

If you are a WWI & WWII fan you will really enjoy them, lots of good information on numerous subjects.

Zeitgeist is a work of fiction you fucking 'tard.  :hahaha:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Conspiracy theories are not facts.  

Yes, but Facts used to explain Theories are still Facts.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Everyone knows that the Jewish fairies that fly out of my arse did 9/11

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Think again, dung heap

Binty

Conspiracy theories are not facts.  

Yes, but Facts used to explain Theories are still Facts.

Give us the facts then.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Personally I think starting this thread, and then running away and not answering questions that were directed at him makes DD seem either a coward, which I'm guessing he isn't, or someone trying to troll for a reaction :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

Possibly, although he is responding to other threads (which I see popping up in my "Unread Posts" screen). Maybe he's just busy.

Of course, you are correct.

I do have two young children that still expect their only daddy to read to them in all of his mysterious stage drama-trained voices as they prepare for bed.

I would not miss this amazing and absolutely engaging daily experience/adventure for any amount of passing forum thread activity.

I did keep about ten or so threads open, active and methodically journeyed through them as the night progressed.

I am back again for the evening, but in about twenty minutes the same daily event will begin.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Everyone knows that the Jewish fairies that fly out of my arse did 9/11
Israel did know about it, thats why  jews were in the minority among those that died. Most didnt come to work that day or their offices had been moved; after the Israeli government warned them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

Wow.

I mean fucking WOW!!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Personally I think starting this thread, and then running away and not answering questions that were directed at him makes DD seem either a coward, which I'm guessing he isn't, or someone trying to troll for a reaction :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

Possibly, although he is responding to other threads (which I see popping up in my "Unread Posts" screen). Maybe he's just busy.

Of course, you are correct.

I do have two young children that still expect their only daddy to read to them in all of his mysterious stage drama-trained voices as they prepare for bed.

I would not miss this amazing and absolutely engaging daily experience/adventure for any amount of passing forum thread activity.

I did keep about ten or so threads open, active and methodically journeyed through them as the night progressed.

I am back again for the evening, but in about twenty minutes the same daily event will begin.

Yes. You had no time to reply. That's why you're posting in tons of other threads :wanker: