Educational

Author Topic: OK, Let's do it again. Why do you Brits have such retarded, faggotty gun laws?  (Read 15452 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Aw shucks, I really do love you guys.  :lol1:

Maybe, but his dick's dick being bigger was pretty good comedy.

:headbang2:

I stole most of that crap from Drew Carey, but yeah it's pretty funny.  :agreed:

Looks like the pro-gun side won this one.  :litigious:

I think Jack just wanted to prove violent video games reduce homicide.  :zoinks:

Can you or this "Jack" person that everyone else seems to know, provide any evidence that such a statement can possibly be true?

I also can not offer any proof that these horrid sit down games "cause"  anything at all other than obesity and a lack of self esteem.

That is already out there for us all to worry about, but since I actually go outside from time to time and shoot REAL GUNS at REAL TARGETS and spend time cleaning them afterwards, I feel that my obesity and lowered self esteem may be put off a bit while I continue to exercise and work my hand-eye coordination to a result that IS provable.

DO not get me wrong, I love a good shooter game for about twenty or so minutes, but I really want to go out and do the real thing. OK, we do not have volunteer live targets, but it will amaze you when you try, A paper target that resembles your boss can be very satisfying to blow the shit out of!!

... in real life.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:17:59 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
I think Jack just wanted to prove violent video games reduce homicide.

Can you or this "Jack" person that everyone else seems to know, provide any evidence that such a statement can possibly be true?
That was a joke. Jack pointed out US homicide rates have reached a fifty year low over the past fifteen years, and the reasonable explanation for that decline is a cultural shift, mainly the proliferation of personal tech devices in general, not specific to video games or any particular genre. However, if you would like to see graphs displaying side-by-side stats for increasing video game sales compared to decreasing violent crime rates, they do exist. Most of those graphs are specific to youth violent crime and they probably aren't intended to show video games reduce crime, but rather used to discredit people who claim video games make children more violent.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:23:42 PM by Jack »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.

I think the pro-dick side won it. :M

My dick is so big because it's made of win.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Its not going to appear so big if it were used in a non-toddler or preteen. Or family dog.

And if you were some day ever to pull the tampon out of your ass, so it stops pushing on your prostate from behind, there'd be less force acting to push your 'dick' outwards, causing it to atrophy yet further :P

Quote-gopher gayry:   ''my dick is made of THin''

Fixed ^
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
This thread is full of the very best kind of win  :autism:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Of course it is. I posted, did I not?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore

And you win first prize, which is 40,000 gun casualties in 2015 alone.  Congratulations.  You must be so proud of yourself.

So how does it feel to have a murder so very much higher than other western countries?  Please describe how superior it makes you feel?  I would very much like to understand your thinking.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.

And you win first prize, which is 40,000 gun casualties in 2015 alone.

The majority of which are suicides. 

So how does it feel to have a murder so very much higher than other western countries?  Please describe how superior it makes you feel?  I would very much like to understand your thinking.

Apparently you had your fingers stuck in your ears when it was explained to you why you can't compare the US to western Europe.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.

And you win first prize, which is 40,000 gun casualties in 2015 alone.  Congratulations.  You must be so proud of yourself.

Thinking this may be the first time participating in a gun debate; that's interesting. Statistics are interesting. You're interesting. This topic really isn't. Maybe later you and I can find something else.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 05:15:30 PM by Jack »

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Thinking this may be the first time participating in a gun debate; that's interesting.

Stick around.  It's a twice monthly tradition around here ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I support the gun laws in Australia.
I also support gun laws in America.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot

And you win first prize, which is 40,000 gun casualties in 2015 alone.

The majority of which are suicides. 

Apparently you had your fingers stuck in your ears when it was explained to you why you can't compare the US to western Europe.

You have a lot in common with Charlton Heston.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Thinking this may be the first time participating in a gun debate; that's interesting.

Stick around.  It's a twice monthly tradition around here ;)
Have noticed. Trying to bond with the new member.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Aren't you using the wrong account for that??  :orly:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
No.