Educational

Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9436 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Make fun of Pentagram thread
« on: January 10, 2011, 06:08:22 PM »
Okay Duke this is just for you what you wanted, another bitch.

Frolic_Fun

Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 06:10:09 PM »
Go poo into his mouth. Vapid bint. ::)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
We need a thread to make fun of Pentagram? Why don't we simply mock his mistakes where they lie, like we usually do?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:13:50 PM by Semicolon »
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »
here's a picture of my dog stickin her ass up in the air

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »
Go Ducks!!!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 06:42:56 PM »
We need a thread to make fun of Pentagram? Why don't we simply mock his mistakes where they lie, like we usually do?

It was a joke.

DukeNukem

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 07:00:28 PM »
You're going to have to try harder than that. A lot harder.

But it would be a good way to relieve the stress that you get from having a pedestrian job, taking care of an ugly retarded baby, and bumping uglies with your fatass husband! :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »
taking care of an ugly retarded baby,

The baby looked pretty cute in the pic I saw actually

I'm guessing you looked like an elephant's ass when you were born though

EDIT: btw you can't exactly take the piss out of someone's life like that lol - do you have a job? will you ever get married?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 07:06:09 PM »
I think he was just joking back.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »
I think he was just joking back.

:indeed:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 04:33:23 AM »

But it would be a good way to relieve the stress that you get from having a pedestrian job, taking care of an ugly retarded baby, and bumping uglies with your fatass husband! :zoinks:

That is not cool. Sadly I've been told to be nice to you, so I can't say what i really think :grrr:

BTW I've seen a pic of the baby and I think it looks sweet.

Deadbeat Cousin (Sorry from here on in I call you DC rather than Deadbeat) who the hell told you to go easy on the little obnoxious cunt?
Hurt him. Whatever words you can think of that will make him cry rivers and go running back into the arms of....Mother, Father, friends, anyone that may care  ??? use them.

When I communicate with people like this I mentally imagine myself as helping them "on their way". Their nasty banter I imagine, as them struggling to get me to release the kink I have on the tube from their life support system. It is to be met with violently until they settle. Eventually if you keep up the same line then resistance will dissipate.  >:D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 05:58:04 AM »
I think Pentagram gives himself a hard enough time so I don't need to make fun of him.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 06:08:41 AM »

That is not cool. Sadly I've been told to be nice to you, so I can't say what i really think :grrr:

have at him DC it's fine.
Call him a pig tosasing redneck he goes beserk  :zoinks:

Besides if you do , there may be a chance of a DC vs Butterflies verbal punch up  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 08:15:38 AM »

Deadbeat Cousin (Sorry from here on in I call you DC rather than Deadbeat) who the hell told you to go easy on the little obnoxious cunt?
Hurt him. Whatever words you can think of that will make him cry rivers and go running back into the arms of....Mother, Father, friends, anyone that may care  ??? use them.

When I communicate with people like this I mentally imagine myself as helping them "on their way". Their nasty banter I imagine, as them struggling to get me to release the kink I have on the tube from their life support system. It is to be met with violently until they settle. Eventually if you keep up the same line then resistance will dissipate.  >:D

have at him DC it's fine.
Call him a pig tosasing redneck he goes beserk  :zoinks:

Besides if you do , there may be a chance of a DC vs Butterflies verbal punch up  :orly:

I told him he should go easy on Duke. It's easy to read some of Dukes posts and want to be mean to him, but I said he should be nice to him. Anyway, if he's mean to Duke I'm sure Duke will Pwn his arse for him anyway :green:

I'm not bothered enough to fight with him if he does tease Duke. I wouldn't call him out. I would hope that if I have a problem with him we'd deal with it offline rather than have a callout. A callout between us might be fun for you guys, but possibly not for us. We'd proba\bly end up telling everyone eachothers secrets and then killing each other.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »
I told him he should go easy on Duke. It's easy to read some of Dukes posts and want to be mean to him, but I said he should be nice to him. Anyway, if he's mean to Duke I'm sure Duke will Pwn his arse for him anyway :green:

I'm not bothered enough to fight with him if he does tease Duke. I wouldn't call him out. I would hope that if I have a problem with him we'd deal with it offline rather than have a callout. A callout between us might be fun for you guys, but possibly not for us. We'd proba\bly end up telling everyone eachothers secrets and then killing each other.

:lol:
I had a feeling you told him to go easy on duke

well thats good to hear , thats only a few steps away from family arguments on facebook  :zombiefuck:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.