Author Topic: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?  (Read 11805 times)

P7PSP

Re: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »
I don't see the police as being very militarised here
The two Brit cops I talked to in Canterbury were very nice people. I'll go out on a limb and say I don't believe they deserved to be murdered.

TheoK

« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2011, 01:26:53 PM »
The two Brit cops I talked to in Canterbury were very nice people. I'll go out on a limb and say I don't believe they deserved to be murdered.

British cops are probably among the nicest ones in Europe. I've mostly heard good things of them. And like I said in a previous post I find it sympathetic that they usually patrol unarmed. If a country has such an anti-gun policy as the UK, it's a nice thing that the authorities as much as possible don't have double standards.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »
Look I just can't make myself get worked up worrying I'm gonna end up in somewhere like Nazi germany or something. If I had no other problems and things to worry about then maybe I would, but there are a milliopn other things that concern me more

P7PSP

« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »
Look I just can't make myself get worked up worrying I'm gonna end up in somewhere like Nazi germany or something. If I had no other problems and things to worry about then maybe I would, but there are a milliopn other things that concern me more
Those who remember the past are condemned to watch others repeat it.  :hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2011, 02:22:16 PM »
OK let's all come back here in 25 years and we'll see if britain has descended into another nazi germany

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »

British cops are probably among the nicest ones in Europe. I've mostly heard good things of them. And like I said in a previous post I find it sympathetic that they usually patrol unarmed. If a country has such an anti-gun policy as the UK, it's a nice thing that the authorities as much as possible don't have double standards.

You have to ask yourself if, in war, there is any such thing as murder.

sorry: had to edit a bit.
(I could be convinced that the faggot British cops are not the problem, however. It is the notion within the citizenry of being owed a specific lifestyle by a monarchy that must be shot to death)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 03:07:05 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2011, 03:05:10 PM »

I have often wondered if I could come to love a Sig.  I shot one recently over at my new "friend's"  acreage/homestead.

I have about twelve thousand dollars in my funny money account that I use for projects.  A Sig would barely dent it.

I may have to go through the process and get one for myself.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »

I have often wondered if I could come to love a Sig.  I shot one recently over at my new "friend's"  acreage/homestead.

I have about twelve thousand dollars in my funny money account that I use for projects.  A Sig would barely dent it.

I have pretty small hands, so if I ever moved to the US, I'd rather get myself a Beretta or a CZ 45.

P7PSP

« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2011, 03:18:11 PM »

They are great guns. Here are my P229s, the Tutone is 9mm, black is 40/357.

Here are my P239s. Top is 9mm, bottom is 357/40.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2011, 03:19:16 PM »

You have to ask yourself if, in war, there is any such thing as murder.

sorry: had to edit a bit.
(I could be convinced that the faggot British cops are not the problem, however. It is the notion within the citizenry of being owed a specific lifestyle by a monarchy that must be shot to death)

Ive no problem with removing the monarchy. Killing them seems a bit extreme though.

P7PSP

« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »
Ive no problem with removing the monarchy. Killing them seems a bit extreme though.
At this point in time I agree. During the French Revolution it was the right thing to do. A Tale Of Two Cities is a beautiful story, The Scarlett Pimpernel is wannabe faggotry. He should not have been shun ting the guilty out of France.  :thumbdn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2011, 03:29:55 PM »

They are great guns. Here are my P229s, the Tutone is 9mm, black is 40/357.

Here are my P239s. Top is 9mm, bottom is 357/40.

I am actually considering a few military, parkerized ones that a "friend"  already owns. He needs money for things  (like protecting his truck from bank foreclosure), but has not yet consented to part with the two Sigs I have my eyes on.

It would help him if I took them off his hands.

TheoK

« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »
At this point in time I agree. During the French Revolution it was the right thing to do. A Tale Of Two Cities is a beautiful story, The Scarlett Pimpernel is wannabe faggotry. He should not have been shun ting the guilty out of France.  :thumbdn:

If anyone deserves getting killed today it's not the kings and queens but corrupt and power-abusing politicians. Monarchs in Europe today are only figureheads.

P7PSP

« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »

If anyone deserves getting killed today it's not the kings and queens but corrupt and power-abusing politicians. Monarchs in Europe today are only figureheads.
But you would have been right there for the French Revolution right?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »

But you would have been right there for the French Revolution right?

I can picture Lit using the best available 18th-century explosives to blow the doors off the Bastille!    :arrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"