Author Topic: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?  (Read 11851 times)

TheoK

Re: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2011, 07:46:27 AM »
I still can't see it happening. I am 99% sure we could have this conversation in 25 years and my government will not have been a threat to me in that way whatsoever

They are shit, yes. I can't stand my government. But gonna kill me? I really doubt it
@ 9.1% Muslim population in Manchester "youth" riots are not out of the question in your neck of the woods. It happened in Paris not long ago.

And, like it or not, you can't just go about blowing Muslims brains out because they riot.

That's very interesting, because if white English youngsters were rioting like the Muslims do, they'd probably send in the military. But Muslims have a carte blanche to do almost anything, because they're so "oppressed" by getting a haven in a Western country... ::)

TheoK

« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
Riots yeah we have had riots in some areas not far from here

That's not the govt trying to kill me though
Who's allowing them in?

The government, of course. In September last year the Sweden Democrats finally made their way into the parliament here, and the Muslim-loving parties both to the left and right are very "confused" and "upset" that over 300000 Swedes were "xenofobic" and "anti-democratic" enough to vote for them, because democracy is only democracy if it's politically correct in this country.  :wanker:

TheoK

« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2011, 07:56:28 AM »

Who's allowing them in?

British / EU immigration is the same as the Gestapo/KGB?

No the Gestapo or KGB at least wouldn't had let Muslims riot the streets in Germany or Russia.

Scrapheap

« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
I would never deny govt is the cause of immigration
So do you think they're responsible for the results; do you see their intent as pure? If you have no problem with it, that's okay too.

Of course I don't see their intent as pure. As I've said before, I don't like or trust my govt at all. I'm just not paranoid about them trying to kill me

Your government isn't out to kill you Soph, they're out to make you OBEY. It's when you fail to OBEY that you're at risk of being killed.

Osensitive1

« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2011, 12:10:20 PM »
I would never deny govt is the cause of immigration
I'm just not paranoid about them trying to kill me
Not paranoid of their intent maybe, but are they putting your interest first? Who's responsible if you're killed by rioting immigrants?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »
The rioting immigrants are obviously responsible

I don't get what point you'#re trying to make

I don't like my government, no. How would guns help me though?

Scrapheap

« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »

Who allowed them to come into the country to begin with??

Governments allow imigrations of working/underclass people because the know they'll fight with eachother. This keeps the working class from rising up against their masters.

If every citizen was to shoot 2 cops, the gov. would run out of cops pretty quick.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
And I personally think that would be a bad thing. I don't view the police in the same way that a lot of you here seem to. Sure many of them are dicks and some of them are corrupt, but I'd feel a HELL of a lot worse in a society WITHOUT police

Scrapheap

« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
And I personally think that would be a bad thing. I don't view the police in the same way that a lot of you here seem to. Sure many of them are dicks and some of them are corrupt, but I'd feel a HELL of a lot worse in a society WITHOUT police

Society wouldn't be "without" police, society would become the police. Or there would be a new de-militarized police.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »
I don't see the police as being very militarised here

TheoK

« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »

Who allowed them to come into the country to begin with??

Governments allow imigrations of working/underclass people because the know they'll fight with eachother. This keeps the working class from rising up against their masters.

:agreed: :plus:

If every citizen was to shoot 2 cops, the gov. would run out of cops pretty quick.

:agreed: x2

There are about 25000 cops in Sweden. Despite the gun law, there are about 750000 gun owners in Sweden. That means private gun owners outnumber the cops with 30:1 If most of those gun owners weren't such total submissive cunts, it would be a piece of cake to get rid of every fucking cop in this country.

TheoK

« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »
I don't see the police as being very militarised here

They have guns, you, like most Brits, don't. Ergo: they can shoot you like any game, if they want to.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2011, 01:10:34 PM »
1. Police usually don't carry guns here

2. why would they kill me?

Osensitive1

« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
Wow, responded to this thread and it ended up on page 12; weird.

I don't get what point you'#re trying to make

Apologies, seem to be on a different track; not talking about guns. Often not clear enough on these things. No worries. My conversation with you began with this statement, it that helps it make any sense.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:14:42 PM by Osensitive1 »

TheoK

« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2011, 01:17:12 PM »
1. Police usually don't carry guns here

They don't carry, but they have them. That's kind of the point, although I find it slightly more sympathetic than Sweden, where patrolling cops always carry a 9mm Sig Sauer.

2. why would they kill me?

Why would the Nazis kill the Jews? Why would the NKVD kill people just on suspicion? Why would the Chinese military run over totally unarmed peaceful demonstrators with tanks? Why do they kill gay people in Iran? Why did Saddam gas the Kurds?