Author Topic: Apology  (Read 1487 times)

Teejay

Apology
« on: October 21, 2006, 06:42:12 AM »
I am apologizing for the judgmental and just plain stupid remarks which I have made in the past, particularly against the mentally challenged. Along with people like Fluorescent and that Cathy girl who liked him.

I will in the future be humble, rather than arrogant, since I have realised now I am socially very inexperienced and naive. This realisation is sort of depressing, but yet liberating. I can re-build bridges between me and the mentally challenged, which I burnt after I went to a school for childern with mild intellectual disabilities from age 5 to 8.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 06:49:25 AM by Teejay »

duncvis

Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 07:10:59 AM »
Teejay, I applaud your honesty. There has been a change in you since you rejoined Intensity, and you are growing as a man. Facing your demons is always hard work, and you've been grafting like a good 'un. Keep it up and you'll get where you want to go. +  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 07:23:46 AM »
Teejay, I applaud your honesty. There has been a change in you since you rejoined Intensity, and you are growing as a man. Facing your demons is always hard work, and you've been grafting like a good 'un. Keep it up and you'll get where you want to go. +  8)
i agree, teejay.

you are a man.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 07:38:25 AM »
Agreed, to me you seem like someone who knows their flaws but is willing to and wanting to work on them.  Being so honest with yourself is something I respect a lot +1

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 07:48:38 AM »
Teejay +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 02:38:13 PM »
i'm with all of the above - nicely put, teejay, and bloody good for you.  +

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 02:41:45 PM »
Ditto, to all of the above. Including +  ;D

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 10:49:37 PM »
Yes nice in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Chaos

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 02:14:26 PM »
We all have those moments, Teejay! :-\

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 03:50:44 PM »
I have a lot of respect for you doing this, Teejay.

Chaos

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 08:07:15 PM »
People could learn from you Teejay! :)

hiroshima

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 08:12:08 PM »
Teejay, I also think your apology is fantastic.

I'm sorry for everything, too. :-\

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 08:19:44 PM »
I am apologizing for the judgmental and just plain stupid remarks which I have made in the past, particularly against the mentally challenged. Along with people like Fluorescent and that Cathy girl who liked him.

I will in the future be humble, rather than arrogant, since I have realised now I am socially very inexperienced and naive. This realisation is sort of depressing, but yet liberating. I can re-build bridges between me and the mentally challenged, which I burnt after I went to a school for childern with mild intellectual disabilities from age 5 to 8.

I'm insulted that you have'nt insulted me!!! So I can't accept your appology.  ;) :eyebrows:

richard

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 08:36:20 PM »

listen this is a step in a new direction for you. i am so happy for you! lets go to disneyland and get wasted and ride space mountain together
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 08:40:04 PM by richard »

hiroshima

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 08:41:12 PM »

listen this is a step in a new direction for you. i am so happy for you! lets go to disneyland and get wasted and ride space mountain together

We should make it a group field trip.