Educational

Author Topic: The reason I'm like this  (Read 8239 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The reason I'm like this
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »
So who has stopped you and censored you from saying what you want?
Are you fucking kidding me? for starters the thing i said to the queen. (by taking away my karma) Second, posting my picture of my penis in my avatar.

thats how. dumbass

Who is the dumbass? That is right Sticky Ricky. We don't have to pander to your stupid. We haven't rallied to have you banned. We don't have to agree or humour or stroke your enormous ego. We don't even have to like you. I sure as hell don't. That is because you are a fuckwit.

You are the Leper of I2. In fact you should think of making this your new user title. It would fit well.

You are an example of what happens when ego and stupidity collide.

We shunned you and this just proves what good taste all and sundry have here.

You are a sissy Ricky. You are as weak and as sensitive as anyone that has ever graced I2 and were you not that far up yourself to realise, you would know this to be true. You deserve what you get and more because you are stupid and thoughtless.

For what it is worth I think the reason for you wanting to post you dick pics is to prove you have man's equipment but what you fail to understand is that there is far more to being a man than having a penis and a scrotum. You are 30 going on 12. You are fully grown yet completely immature. I doubt you will ever have the insight or courage to be anything  more. Sucks to be you.

You wonder why we all laugh at you tard.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »
Yea you're right, easy targets aren't as fun. But, I'm new here. Gotta start small. But, really, I'm not a mean person, only when I'm really bored.

Oh hell, find anyone and just go for gold.
If they can't back their shit up then go to town. Most of us will laugh.
Many of us will welcome being the target. I sure as hell would. I get bored sometimes too.  :laugh:

You're sure singing a different tune from when TCO and I were going at it.  ::)
You've played so many different tunes that you might aswell be a fucking jukebox. :zoinks:

You've sucked so many cocks that you might as well be a fucking sperm bank.  :orly:

Lamest reply ever. :hahaha:

Scrapheap

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2010, 10:10:31 PM »
You've played so many different tunes that you might aswell be a fucking jukebox. :zoinks:

You've sucked so many cocks that you might as well be a fucking sperm bank.  :orly:

Whatever you say... Paris!  ::)

Cough! Cough! cum dumpster!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2010, 10:11:54 PM »
wrong. i'll prove it again

Nope you will prove my point. CBC's point. Pentagram's point. Queen Victoria's point and everyone else's point. You have not got the reasoning to make a point, little lone prove it. Dumbass.  :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2010, 10:43:02 PM »

I think you need to brush up on your trolling skills.  :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2010, 10:55:00 PM »
I haven't been here long enough to find an easy mark....  
Like going after the easy targets, eh? Definitely Sir Les then.
[/quote]

Very sensitive. Appreciate you toughening me up Loki. Building my character.

richard

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2010, 11:24:08 PM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2010, 11:40:50 PM »

I think you need to brush up on your trolling skills.  :thumbup:

Trolling doesn't come naturally to me. I prefer to just bitchslap fools. In your case, I'm woried that my hand might bounce off, rebound and hit me in the face.

Lame fat joke, I know, it's been done a million times already.

Maybe I should've pointed out what a whore your GF is and I'm bored with her worn out orfices.  :dunno:

richard

« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2010, 11:46:30 PM »
your stupid now. he doesnt have to point out anything

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2010, 11:54:42 PM »
your stupid now. he doesnt have to point out anything

For him it would be a slip and for you a long freefall.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2010, 05:25:15 AM »
richard is your current avatar the one that offended some people before? I didn't see it last time around.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2010, 06:59:33 AM »
richard is your current avatar the one that offended some people before? I didn't see it last time around.

It sure is.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2010, 10:34:13 AM »

If it's the one of Richard in a red shirt squeezing his semi-erect penis near the base, it is the same one he had before.

I'm not offended by it, however; I just don't want my daughter accidentally seeing it if she happens to come into the room while I'm reading posts here.  If it's one picture in the sex forum I can look at it when I know she's nowhere near, but if it's on all his posts I can't read anything here unless I'm sure she's asleep or not at home.  The easiest way to avoid this is to put Richard on ignore and show his posts only when it's safe to see them, but one can also block all avatars from everyone in the profile settings under Look and Layout Preferences.

richard

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2010, 10:53:15 AM »
Thanks. i'm shure they couldnt figure it out on there own. your all fucking dumb now, If you think this is bad you should see half the stuff i write in this box only to delete it because your all fucking sensative.

i've really only wanted to talk to my friends here anyways. Soph, Eris, Chair, and pikajedi3.  :autism:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2010, 10:57:46 AM »
Thanks. i'm shure they couldnt figure it out on there own. your all fucking dumb now, If you think this is bad you should see half the stuff i write in this box only to delete it because your all fucking sensative.

i've really only wanted to talk to my friends here anyways. Soph, Eris, Chair, and pikajedi3.  :autism:

We love you, too, richard.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.