Educational

Author Topic: Hi, Sorry  (Read 521 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Hi, Sorry
« on: January 11, 2011, 05:12:32 AM »
Have been on and off for a bit, but now, just when I thought I'd have a little time here to regroup, have floods to deal with at home in Brisbane.

Thought I would have time to answer PM's after Christmas, but haven't. So just a quick sorry / hello / will try to get back soon. Haven't been able to keep up with things, but happy Kit seems to be going well with her new bebe, sorry to hear all the moaning from others about the usual melodramas, get out there and do something and stop complaining!

Talk soon hopefully and as I say, apologies to those I haven't got back to. Just didn't know where else to put this. x

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Hi, Sorry
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:45:36 AM »
Have been on and off for a bit, but now, just when I thought I'd have a little time here to regroup, have floods to deal with at home in Brisbane.

Thought I would have time to answer PM's after Christmas, but haven't. So just a quick sorry / hello / will try to get back soon. Haven't been able to keep up with things, but happy Kit seems to be going well with her new bebe, sorry to hear all the moaning from others about the usual melodramas, get out there and do something and stop complaining!

Talk soon hopefully and as I say, apologies to those I haven't got back to. Just didn't know where else to put this. x

Well, seems you are following your own advice.

Goodluck Eclair.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 05:54:16 AM »
Hi Eclair :)

I hope you're staying safe throughout all this flooding.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 05:55:53 AM »
Hi Eclair. :) Been watching on the news about the floods over there. Seems like GA got back from Toowoomba just in time last Thursday. I hope you and your family are safe and that your home isn't damaged.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 06:28:14 AM »
Hi Eclair. :) Been watching on the news about the floods over there. Seems like GA got back from Toowoomba just in time last Thursday. I hope you and your family are safe and that your home isn't damaged.

What she said.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 07:34:51 AM »
Morally bereft as I am, I would wish you well and hope that yourself, your family, friends and community are soon safe and back to normal, and that life can return to what it was as soon as possible.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 07:44:00 AM »
Hi Eclair, I hope you get things sorted out soon.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 07:49:01 AM »
Be safe, Eclair, see you soon.  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 07:49:53 AM »
Agreed. Safe wishes.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 12:11:00 PM »
Wow that must suck to have a flood in your in your home. Is it the city that is dealing with floods or just in our own home?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 12:23:30 PM »
Hope the flooding doesn't do too much damage.  It looks fierce and dangerous in the news.  Keep safe and sane.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 12:37:08 PM »

Sorry that you have been having so much to deal with lately, Eclair.  Hope things aren't too bad for you with all the flooding.

:crossed:

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »

What she said.

X3