Author Topic: The reason I'm like this  (Read 8236 times)

Offline Loki

• Part of the Chaos
Re: The reason I'm like this
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 03:58:59 PM »
Yea you're right, easy targets aren't as fun. But, I'm new here. Gotta start small. But, really, I'm not a mean person, only when I'm really bored.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 04:10:20 PM »
Baw my girlfriend left me! *waxes tache soaked from tears*

Now there's an easy target. :zoinks:

Osensitive1

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »
That's funny.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »
I dont have hemorriods anymore. thank fuck, but i gotta say thats something i never want to experiance again.
So you want to get on a plane and fight me. cool, You just keep proving baby that you really are big guy Or are you still loosing weight? did you ever get that checked out.

Maybe if you got rid of your bad attitude that would fix your thyriod.

Can we go through it line by line to see what an irrelevant failure you are? Go on...

I dont have hemorriods anymore.

As Callaway says. You probably do. Get someone to kick you in the arse to find out.

thank fuck, but i gotta say thats something i never want to experiance again.

No less than what we, a collective of internet randoms who for the most part would not piss on you if you were on fire, don't want to experience being told about your fucked up arse.

So you want to get on a plane and fight me. cool, You just keep proving baby that you really are big guy

So I want to come on a plane and travel half a world, beat up some Spazz because he is a Spazz and risk police trouble with foreign law enforcement? OK Out of all the reasons I may want to pend up thousands of dollars and go traveling, guess where this one rates Ricktard?
C'mon 1-1000.
Proving I am a big guy? Sounds like a compliment though you provide no real context so you could be talking a load of complete bullshit or dribbling on inanely. In fact the latter two options are more likely.

Or are you still loosing weight? did you ever get that checked out.

Well on the basis that you kept posting on my thread where  mentioned it you would know the answer to this right? No? Why not Sticky Ricky? Is it because you were comprehending less than you read and the amount you read was small anyhow? Is it because you just wanted to seize the opportunity to be an arseclown and an attention whore?
You are around friends here Ricktard. Take your hand off your penis for a second. Concentrate and now admit to the forum that you are the embodiment of fail. You will feel so much better after you do.

Maybe if you got rid of your bad attitude that would fix your thyriod.

Now Sticky Ricky THIS is what I am talking about. This quote makes no sense does it?
Thankfully medical practices have moved on from where mere thoughts, spells, prayers, personality or attitude changing has been seen to impact on medical health.

So that all said and done. I hope you arsehole caves in

Love

Les.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2010, 08:10:27 PM »
Yea you're right, easy targets aren't as fun. But, I'm new here. Gotta start small. But, really, I'm not a mean person, only when I'm really bored.

Oh hell, find anyone and just go for gold.
If they can't back their shit up then go to town. Most of us will laugh.
Many of us will welcome being the target. I sure as hell would. I get bored sometimes too.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

DukeNukem

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »
I made myself an easy target on here for months. Now, not so much.

richard

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 08:25:41 PM »
Callaway doesnt know what shes talking about and neither do you.
 hows that for spending some time making a reply?

DukeNukem

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2010, 08:27:25 PM »

Says the one who never knows what he is talking about. :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »

Oh I think that as a point about the thought you put into posting, it is a sterling example. Further extending this point it could similarly show the thought you are capable of. In fact it would be a great example of that too. In the intellectual stakes I place you somewhat below Callaway and myself in "knowing what you are talking about". Most people humour your stupidity. I just like teasing you about it and calling you on fail. It is mean and petty. But then I never said I was beyond such behaviour. In fact I embrace it.

richard

« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2010, 08:36:43 PM »
your continued long winded replys trell me I got to you.  :snowing:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2010, 08:41:37 PM »
your continued long winded replys trell me I got to you.  :snowing:

That is because you are a brainless Narcissist.
I continually get pulled up for my long replies and have for the last 3 years. It is how I post. I have posted like this on every forum I have been on and regardless of who or what I am posting about. Don't let that stop you failing though Sticky Ricky. Don't start thinking either. More fun this way.

richard

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »
No. actually im tired of you and the newbs getting offended about everything I say.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2010, 08:46:54 PM »
No. actually im tired of you and the newbs getting offended about everything I say.

That is because you mistake offence, from people finding a semi legitimate reason to put shit on you. There is not that much in the subtlety but most people can pick it.
That you can't, matters little to me.

Scrapheap

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »

Oh hell, find anyone and just go for gold.
If they can't back their shit up then go to town. Most of us will laugh.
Many of us will welcome being the target. I sure as hell would. I get bored sometimes too.  :laugh:

You're sure singing a different tune from when TCO and I were going at it.  ::)

richard

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2010, 08:50:37 PM »
I can say anything here. i didnt know I had to pick and choose what was said. Or posted
to cut to the chase, this place figues well when it wants to be. when The flock. faction.

disagres then you become me.