Author Topic: Voice judgement and other psychological experiments  (Read 242 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Voice judgement and other psychological experiments
« on: December 15, 2010, 03:45:54 PM »
Dear Peter,

Apologies if you have received this numerous times, but I am in desperate need of a large number of guys to take part in this simple online experiment.  It will take 15mins online and then you come to the department and get paid £3.  Any easy way to make some quick extra money for Christmas.

All you have to do is go to http://vnl.psy.gla.ac.uk/experiments/ and register.  Then answer a couple of questions and then choose the experiment called Voice Judgement.  It is really simple.  All the instructions are there on the screen.  All you will need is a computer and some sound from that machine.

Also, if you have done it, please email it to any guys you may know who are interested. Really need a large number of subjects at the moment.

thanks in advance

phil

Any takers?  It's from the psychology department at my old university; the same department that did the fMRI experiment that produced my current avatar.  It seems that they particularly want males, but females can take part too.  Besides voice judgement, there are also experiments titled Voice learning, Voice Perception Assessment and Emotion Perception Assessment.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Voice judgement and other psychological experiments
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 08:50:20 PM »
OK, I did it.  I don't think a trip to collect my £3 is feasible at this time, though.

;D