Author Topic: Yawn, I'm getting tired of games.  (Read 777 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Yawn, I'm getting tired of games.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 06:49:50 AM »
Sim Theme Park? I believe I used to play that one, along with its sequel SimCoaster (I think that's what it was called), it was really cool to me because you could build a theme park from a top-down view, then come down to a first person view and explore your park and ride your rides in 3D. Of course, since we are talking about 1999 here, the graphics were uglier than a Mario Party gone bad, but still, the game was good clean fun... until someone puked. :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 08:05:23 AM »
I like playing pass the parcel at my parties

the only problem is I have no friends so I have to play it on my own

:bigcry:

eris

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 10:49:42 AM »
Sim Theme Park? I believe I used to play that one, along with its sequel SimCoaster (I think that's what it was called), it was really cool to me because you could build a theme park from a top-down view, then come down to a first person view and explore your park and ride your rides in 3D. Of course, since we are talking about 1999 here, the graphics were uglier than a Mario Party gone bad, but still, the game was good clean fun... until someone puked. :zoinks:

Yeah, that is the game Im talking about.  the graphics were really bad but it was a lot like old school sim city ( like super nintendo old) I used to try to string the roller coaster around the whole place. Never totally perfected the bathroom thing, but it was a great game. I liked how when the schoolbus would come it would just run over everyone, and it didnt even matter. They just popped back up like nothing happened.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 09:13:21 PM »
Some boys never grow up.

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »
I have found a new way to play Simcity 4. When starting a city, lay down railroads first, connecting the city to its neighbors, ditto with the roads. Zone some residential and commerical at the crossroads (put the train stations near them), zone everywhere else agricultural. Maybe a little bit of medium industry elsewhere. You should be able to easily fill up the map due to the low cost of agricultural zoning. Very useful way of planning ahead for your city expansion, and it looks more natural and realistic. :orly: