Educational

Author Topic: Disability hearing? (Americans only)  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Disability hearing? (Americans only)
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2010, 07:16:31 PM »
Oh, and another thing, my family has FAILED me. If I grew up with a proper family that knew how to take care of an autistic child, then I wouldn't be such a whiny manchild! :grrr:

This is bullshit. Take some fucking responsibility for once, you pathetic excuse for a man

DukeNukem

« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2010, 07:19:06 PM »
Soph, you are nothing more than a big, rotten thorn in my rose bush. ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2010, 07:20:40 PM »
your rose bush?

Is this some kind of sexual fantasy you're having? Coz if it is, I just want you to know, I really don't want be in your "rose bush" thanks

DukeNukem

« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2010, 07:23:02 PM »
your rose bush?

Is this some kind of sexual fantasy you're having? Coz if it is, I just want you to know, I really don't want be in your "rose bush" thanks

Ugh... It's an idiom, you idiot! :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2010, 07:27:29 PM »
Are you coming on to me? :(

DukeNukem

« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2010, 07:36:22 PM »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »
I wouldn't bother chasing girls full stop if I were you. They'd just run for their lives  :zoinks:

And look who's talking, tranny freak. I have always wanted a girlfriend who could take me away from the pains that come with depression and a lack of social skills, which would otherwise confine me to a life of solitude. And maybe even help me get ahead in life.

I'm not like Chris-chan. Unlike me, he had every chance to make something of himself with ease. He even has a fucking car and a driver's license! But no, he wastes all of his money and time on that worthless Playstation 3! Look at me, I have NO ONE who is willing to teach me how to drive and no place to go to learn! Much less the money to get a car.

I'm tired of being belittled by those who have it all, and had it all from the beginning. I'm FORCED to start out with NOTHING more than a $675 disability check and $100 in food stamps every month. That's enough to survive, but surviving isn't enough for me. I want to THRIVE, just like every other 19 year old person out there!

I'm sorry if your parents let you down as a child.

You are 19 years old and have lots of chances to change your life, despite a disability.

It's your choice to play playstation all day.

I guess it could be worse, you could be a starving child in Africa scraping desperately at mud to have a drink of water.

Your major disability it seems at this moment, is feeling sorry for yourself, and that won't get you anywhere.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2010, 08:03:56 PM »
Pentagram, you can make something with your life.  You're going back to school in January. 

My Dad came back from WWII to a broken marriage and no high school diploma.  After the divorce he met my Mother and finished high school.  They married, with the intention of him going to college on the GI bill, which at that time paid only for books and tuition.  Mom was going to support them on her salary as a secretary.  Well, less than 11 months later I was born.  Mom had to quit work when she was about 3 months pregnant with me (this was 1949).  Well, Dad had to go to work full time in a cotton mill and go to college full time with only a motorcycle as transportation. 

He managed to graduate in 3 years with a B average while working and going to school full time  This was an honest B, not the inflated B of today.  And they had my sister as well.

Was it hard?  YES.  Mom said she didn't mind staying up nights keeping the rats out of my crib, but when the fleas invaded they had to find and afford a healthier apartment.  I was ADHD hyperactive as well as Autistic.  Try studying with child who starts sleeping only 3 hours a day at 6 months.  Never quite enough food on the table, using a wringer washing machine, etc.  They struggled, but they made it.  With determination you can have the chance to change your lilfe too.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
Certainly this guy wants us to think his problems are worser than ours  :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2010, 01:52:43 PM »
Quote from pentagram in the shoutbox today:

"No one seems to realize how much of a toll depression takes on you."

Fucking idiot  :zoinks:

On a site full of fucked up spazzes, none of us know what depression is like  :2thumbsup:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »
Pentagram, you can make something with your life.  You're going back to school in January. 

My Dad came back from WWII to a broken marriage and no high school diploma.  After the divorce he met my Mother and finished high school.  They married, with the intention of him going to college on the GI bill, which at that time paid only for books and tuition.  Mom was going to support them on her salary as a secretary.  Well, less than 11 months later I was born.  Mom had to quit work when she was about 3 months pregnant with me (this was 1949).  Well, Dad had to go to work full time in a cotton mill and go to college full time with only a motorcycle as transportation. 

He managed to graduate in 3 years with a B average while working and going to school full time  This was an honest B, not the inflated B of today.  And they had my sister as well.

Was it hard?  YES.  Mom said she didn't mind staying up nights keeping the rats out of my crib, but when the fleas invaded they had to find and afford a healthier apartment.  I was ADHD hyperactive as well as Autistic.  Try studying with child who starts sleeping only 3 hours a day at 6 months.  Never quite enough food on the table, using a wringer washing machine, etc.  They struggled, but they made it.  With determination you can have the chance to change your lilfe too.

3 hours during daylight? Or 3 hours of every 24 hours?  (just curious)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »
3 hours a day.  I had a reaction to the DPT vaccine and it messed up my nervous system.  But, regardless of the vaccine claim and autism, I don't believe in a total link between the two.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »
3 hours a day.  I had a reaction to the DPT vaccine and it messed up my nervous system.  But, regardless of the vaccine claim and autism, I don't believe in a total link between the two.
UGH, I remember people at the health thing not believing me when I told my oldest reacted badly on the DTP, basically they told me it was bollocks, a reaction as strong as hers only could, in some cases happen with the MMR. She never reacted on the MMR.

My oldest was different from other babies while in the womb already. That different that a yoga teacher could tell things about how she would be as a baby. And, she was right. She described autism in the way it is in that girl. So, for me no link between vaccination and autism. Though, it would not surprise me if autistic babies can react different on vaccination, because of being on the spectrum.

How long did it take you to be able to sleep more than three hours again?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »
Late teens.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
Late teens.

WOW.

Could you amuse yourself on your own as a wee kid, in the nightly hours?