Author Topic: For Richard  (Read 135 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
For Richard
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »
This Just In: 

Seattle right fielder Ichiro Suzuki has won his 10th straight Gold Glove and New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter has won his fifth overall.

The American League awards for fielding excellence were announced Tuesday by Rawlings.

Also honored were first baseman Mark Teixeira and second baseman Robinson Cano of the Yankees and third baseman Evan Longoria and outfielder Carl Crawford of the Tampa Bay Rays. Minnesota catcher Joe Mauer, White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle and Seattle outfielder Franklin Gutierrez also won.

The NL awards will be announced Wednesday.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

Re: For Richard
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
Nice. Ichiro get no respect otherwise i tell you. the dudes a hitting machine! one day people will look back at his career and call him one of the greatest hitters in the last 50 years, if not of all time!  :zoinks:

Derek jetters signature reminds me of joe dimaggios :autism: and with 5 WS under his belt, the guy is a fantastic baseball player

Joe mauer hit over .400 in college and i have his autographed rookie card sitting around somewhere.

Those other guys are probably shot bubble gum in there ass so i dont care about them :laugh: