Author Topic: RobertN's classic.  (Read 1610 times)

thepeaguy

RobertN's classic.
« on: October 12, 2006, 01:07:46 PM »
As I said in my previous message, there is one person on Intensity who truely pure evil. She rarely gets actively involved in a conflict, but she prods behind the scenes, playing people off against each other, turning friends into enemies. She is destroying the aspie community, person by person. It is time people, including you, McJ, understand who Hypnotica_Gaze is, and know she is there to cause misery and distress, be it in an indirect way. She can't possibly have aspergers. She knows too much about social manipulation, and relies on our gullability to further her aims. She is evil and twisted, and I urge you to stay away from her.

Excerpt from a topic on Aspie Trash.

:LMAO:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 01:10:07 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: RobertN's classic.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »
That's almost sad. The kid's paranoid.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:31:14 PM »
That's almost sad. The kid's paranoid.

Tell me about it.

Don't like the fact there are people who don't care about you, Wobert? Stay the hell away from places like this, then.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 03:49:18 PM »
Sorry to say, I think RobertN is delusional.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »
I think he is just really hurt and offended and is misunderstanding something, and is exaggerating his views partially to vent, and partially to endear himself with others who are also hurt and offended.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 09:31:57 PM »
As i said to you privately (which i also dont mind saying in public) Peegai when you were giggling over the puppet i mean roberts comment If not being fake and instead being honest, upfront, a little blunt, being loyal and not going behind backs is evil, then yeah i hold my hands up, i am indeed pure evil, i also have a little tail, two horns, a shiney fork and see that engine red colour my skin is, well thats au natural, what can i say, a red head gets sunburnt easily by the flames of hell. :P

Also you, Mcj, and everyone else im sure can make up your own assumptions about me, and draw your own conclusions based on what ive given out, whatever they may be, im not pissed either way, we are all entitled to our opinions, and ive never denied my honesty and bluntness can sometimes be a flaw.

As for me not having AS, i never said i was diagnosed, i said i had what some others had deemed aspie traits, so because of that, phil going on about it and the fact my grandfather who helped bring me up seemed to be an aspie and had similar traits, i was a little intrigued, therefore not so long ago i spoke to someone about it and everything else was ruled out barr Aspergers or traits associated with it possibly having stemmed automatically from my childhood which would have been natural (even though i already started off with some from a young age), they were interested in the grandpa thing, but overall it was nothing to worry about eitherway since it wasnt really affecting me much etc etc. So basically i decided against an assessment to see if i had Aspergers as i couldnt be bothered getting into my childhood again with more strangers, if it came up (id came to terms with that ages ago), and the fact that i honestly didnt feel the need to know eitherway as an Aspergers diagnosis wouldnt have affected me or made a difference to me personally if it was decided i did have it, except with some of my plans the official diagnosis/label would have apparently been a hinderence, so yes i wasnt interested enough and didnt bother, i dont care what that makes me, so feel free to call me an evil NT. I joined Intensity on the request of Phil because he thought i could be AS from way back and that id fit in nicely, and also after looking around i personally thought it would be a fairly open, upfront atmosphere and id meet some people with similar traits, personality etc who wouldnt be shocked, weirded out, judgemental or surprised by them or my personality. Which i think pretty much everyone should already know as if i recall correctly i pretty much said all that way back in my intial posts.

If he wants to go on about manipulation and the like as if not even aspies can be manipulative in their own way and such, then by God Omega and Ascan must have gotten inaccurate diagnosis', surely they cant be aspies, they must be part of my crew. ;) Ive got my flaws like anyone else here (note blutness, cutthroat honesty etc) but i dont consider myself manipulative on the board/or with anyone here, actually not with anyone i talk to etc in general. Im basically just too the point for some peoples liking and what you see is what you get, im honest, i say what i mean and i mean what i say. Some people cant handle the truth and when they cant all of a sudden the person dishing it out without wrapping it up all nicely becomes a living incarnation of Satan and is this evil nasty vicious person. Well too bad, deal with it. If i ever want to be a real manipulative, lying, two faced, user or calculated twat then im sure there are a couple of people on Aspietrash i can ask for advice on how to acheive that, no need to guess who, since their bullshit has already been sussed by most. Personally id rather stick to being me, after all, being fake or lying has never really been my thing and karma is a bitch. Note im possibly an evil NT for anyone who missed that. ;) ;D

People like yourself Peegai, who have shared private correspondence with me know what im like, how i am etc and those who dont really know me well, as i said before those people can come to their own conclusions about me for themselves, and ask me whatever they like to find out the kind of person i am, i will not be offended eitherway aslong as they judge me on what they know of me and my personality, not weither im NT, quirky NT, AS, possible AS or whatever.

Robert really needs to come into the real world, and also to stop using the AS label as an excuse to define or identify everyone else as being prey or having the same weaknesses and flaws (like gullibility) as him, and to stop pigeon-holing or treating the people here with AS as weak, silly/dumb disabled folks who know nothing. He forgets HE is the disillusioned, gullible one, not the people here that ive encountered. Hes the only one being played and seems to have more issues than some people here.

You guys can take that however you like it.  :-*
BTW whatever i am NT or otherwise, aslong as the evil bit stays im good with that assessment and theres no need to discuss it further. ;)
So Bobby boy can think of something new to come up with.

I swear that my mega long (when shes bored) posts, have caused eye strain in some people and a surge in prescriptions for glasses at specsavers. :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 10:10:04 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 10:16:12 PM »
I am wondering how has a official diagnosis of AS like I do? :LOL:
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 10:38:46 PM »
 ;D

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 10:41:39 PM »

i do  ;D

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 12:46:50 AM »
i haven't; can't afford the luxury of an assessment and can't get one on the NHS, and anyway, this thread's been Killed By Death, cos people have questioned diagnoses.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »

Who's how? Is he related to what?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 01:13:12 AM »
And yes, I have an official AS dx. I don't have the Eamonn stamp of approval, however, but I'm working on it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 05:31:21 AM »
And yes, I have an official AS dx. I don't have the Eamonn stamp of approval, however, but I'm working on it.

yes the crucial eamonn exemption.
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 06:09:03 AM »
i haven't; can't afford the luxury of an assessment and can't get one on the NHS, and anyway, this thread's been Killed By Death, cos people have questioned diagnoses.

I'm more in favour at lumping everyone here with all these spectrum diagnosis' simply "autistic" rather than using a half-arsed piece of work like the autism spectrum that Lorna Wing (the person who coined the idea in the first place, apparently) disowned -- a concept that other neurologists took literally.

Btw, Asperger wasn't researching a new form of autism, he was simply researching the same thing as Kanner was. (Duh, there are other autism researchers besides Kanner and Asperger, you know.)

Note that I am not attacking anyone here with this message, but simply expressing my anti-spectrum stance. Why? Because I am fed up with the hypocrisy that the elite autistics are guilty of doing -- a downward social comparision of a person's talents, intelligence, and emotive appeal that the so-called "NTs" are supposedly guilty of doing.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 06:18:24 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »

I'm more in favour at lumping everyone here with all these spectrum diagnosis' simply "autistic" rather than using a half-arsed piece of work like the autism spectrum that Lorna Wing (the person who coined the idea in the first place, apparently) disowned -- a concept that other neurologists took literally.

Btw, Asperger wasn't researching a new form of autism, he was simply researching the same thing as Kanner was. (Duh, there are other autism researchers besides Kanner and Asperger, you know.)

Note that I am not attacking anyone here with this message, but simply expressing my anti-spectrum stance. Why? Because I am fed up with the hypocrisy that the elite autistics are guilty of doing -- a downward social comparision of a person's talents, intelligence, and emotive appeal that the so-called "NTs" are supposedly guilty of doing.

I'm going to agree with this. 

I have my diagnosis of Aspergers, but the whole spectrum thing is too confusing.  Each person would need their own individual spectrum if we want to get that complicated about it.  Some of us function well in some areas, but fall apart in others. 

My diagnosis took ages because the doctors wanted to focus on Schizoid Personality Disorder instead of actually listening to what I was telling them about myself.  It's like that with labels.  You give one to someone and suddenly you no longer have to find out anything else about them.  The label tells you what you need to know, even if it's wrong. 

Yeah, diagnosis is great to have because it finally cements something you've known all along, but we also have to remember that diagnosed or not - we're all individuals.  We are NOT our diagnosis, nor should we define who a person is by whether or not a doctor has placed a label on them, and what that label may be.