Author Topic: TCO Total Cunt Overload  (Read 2110 times)

Scrapheap

Re: TCO Total Cunt Overload
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »
Okay. Very good.

Defence rests.......

Loup

It's not that I don't appreciate what you're trying to do here, it's that you suck at it.  :-\

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »
Please! Scrap's already embarassed himself to the point of lunacy without me doing it to him anymore.

Stop with the talking, and get with the ruler and camera Bitch!  :P

Let's solve this quickly....or are you scared  >:D

pfft! you just want to perv on me Eclair! :razz:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 12:52:27 PM »
whatever. here's a cum stain,  >:D

:thumbup:

Thankfuly I quickly desensitised to your crusty undies. I find them pretty hilarious really, in a "laugh at that retard" kind of way.

richard

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »
i thought it was a complete topic killer but apparently nothing will get you to shut up

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »
The quicker you two realise how retarded the whole thing is, the quicker this drama will end. No side is winning, no matter on who gets the last word in. I tried pointing out that (along with reasons why you two are similar), but you two won't listen. Massive egos galore.

So why add to it, dickhead? Starting a callout cos you were bored is a pretty weak as piss thing to do as well, but I guess you just couldn't help yourself.

As I've said to everyone here, and most of all to the fucked up Mooney wanker (whose planes are shit, to tell you the truth), I've tried calling a halt to this shit. But as Scraptard's lower than pathetic IQ will attest, he is incapable of doing so. Maybe the only thing that would stop him is a lead ball behind the ear.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 05:45:39 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 05:46:40 PM »
You keep saying you've called a halt to it and ended it and you're done with it...

but then you don't stop. you just come straight back and carry on posting this shit all over the site

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 10:41:43 PM »
So why add to it, dickhead? Starting a callout cos you were bored is a pretty weak as piss thing to do as well, but I guess you just couldn't help yourself.

Yes, boredom can do amazing things. At least I got my entertainment from playing with you two on that thread. No, playing may not be the word here, deliberately stirring shit perhaps. Still starting to get boring though now, as you two are just measuring penis sizes now.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 10:48:07 PM »

Yes, boredom can do amazing things. At least I got my entertainment from playing with you two on that thread. No, playing may not be the word here, deliberately stirring shit perhaps. Still starting to get boring though now, as you two are just measuring penis sizes now.

I'd say it's more like tiredness vs manic OCD.

And boy, am I fucking tired.

Scrapheap

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 11:02:43 PM »

I'm just getting warmed up! 

All reved up and no place to go!  :-\

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 11:07:50 PM »

Then take your emotional baggage offline.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 11:16:03 PM »

Then take your emotional baggage offline.

But I'd rather crywank for the attenshun! :bigcry:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 11:20:25 PM »
The quicker you two realise how retarded the whole thing is, the quicker this drama will end. No side is winning, no matter on who gets the last word in. I tried pointing out that (along with reasons why you two are similar), but you two won't listen. Massive egos galore.

Bit I'm bigger and tougher and cooler and smarter than Shitheap!!!  >:(

I'm going to sit here and say it over and over and over and over and over and over again untill everyone believes me!! :emo: