Author Topic: TCO Total Cunt Overload  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
Re: TCO Total Cunt Overload
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 07:54:53 PM »
I did not make an argument at all. I responded to your statement, in which you called me names.

In fact, I outlined the reasons why there was no argument. This in fact, is bickering, which is a far cry from an argument.

I have no problem with you Scrap, on an intellectual level. I may dislike you, but that is based on evidence of how you have personally interacted with me.

Kudos to you for having "one up on me".

Loup

By the way, you did not answer my question. Not knowing me, or my history, would you call me names to my face?
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
How could he when you have such a beautiful face?  :-*

Thanks sweet 'ums! :zoinks:

Loup

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 08:05:34 PM »
I did not make an argument at all. I responded to your statement, in which you called me names.

You're playing semantical games here, your response was in fact, an argument and a fallacious one at that.

In fact, I outlined the reasons why there was no argument.

When you're "outlining reasons", you are in fact making an argument. Not only is this another attempt at semantic slight of hand, it's an internaly contradicting one.  ::)

This in fact, is bickering, which is a far cry from an argument.

... more semantical slight of hand

I have no problem with you Scrap, on an intellectual level. I may dislike you, but that is based on evidence of how you have personally interacted with me.

Loup

By the way, you did not answer my question. Not knowing me, or my history, would you call me names to my face?

I did answer your question, because you make retarded arguments. Try to pay attention!

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 08:09:03 PM »
Okay. Very good.

Defence rests.......

Loup

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »

You're playing semantical games here, your response was in fact, an argument and a fallacious one at that.

In fact, I outlined the reasons why there was no argument.

When you're "outlining reasons", you are in fact making an argument. Not only is this another attempt at semantic slight of hand, it's an internaly contradicting one.  ::)

This in fact, is bickering, which is a far cry from an argument.

... more semantical slight of hand

Loup

I did answer your question, because you make retarded arguments. Try to pay attention!

Here's a jump rope to help you get over yourself.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 02:21:02 AM »

In fact, I outlined the reasons why there was no argument. This in fact, is bickering, which is a far cry from an argument.

Loup

I like them both and I think I have agreed and disagreed with both of them on different issues in the past.

For example, I think they both have a tendency to become personal very quickly in an argument that was about something impersonal to both of them in the beginning.  They are doing it to one another now, and each of them has done it in the past in arguments with others.  I think their original argument was over gun control but now it seems to be about whose penis is bigger.  At least the call-out and main event forum is a good place for it.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 02:50:27 AM »

Loup

I like them both and I think I have agreed and disagreed with both of them on different issues in the past.

For example, I think they both have a tendency to become personal very quickly in an argument that was about something impersonal to both of them in the beginning.  They are doing it to one another now, and each of them has done it in the past in arguments with others.  I think their original argument was over gun control but now it seems to be about whose penis is bigger.  At least the call-out and main event forum is a good place for it.

Mmm, haven't been online much, but if a debate has morphed into a penis size play off...surely only pics will suffice to settle the argument? :eyebrows:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 02:52:11 AM »

Loup

Mmm, haven't been online much, but if a debate has morphed into a penis size play off...surely only pics will suffice to settle the argument? :eyebrows:

:laugh:

With rulers?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 03:10:24 AM »
Please! Scrap's already embarassed himself to the point of lunacy without me doing it to him anymore.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 04:26:24 AM »
The quicker you two realise how retarded the whole thing is, the quicker this drama will end. No side is winning, no matter on who gets the last word in. I tried pointing out that (along with reasons why you two are similar), but you two won't listen. Massive egos galore.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:28:30 AM by Shleed. »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 05:30:57 AM »
Please! Scrap's already embarassed himself to the point of lunacy without me doing it to him anymore.

Stop with the talking, and get with the ruler and camera Bitch!  :P

Let's solve this quickly....or are you scared  >:D

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 08:43:32 AM »
Well, Crapheap would have to use a scanning electron microscope to measure his willy. Nuff said.  :lol:

richard

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »
The quicker you two realise how retarded the whole thing is, the quicker this drama will end. No side is winning, no matter on who gets the last word in. I tried pointing out that (along with reasons why you two are similar), but you two won't listen. Massive egos galore.
what a humble little guy you are. i love your answer for absolutley everything. my goodness
tell us more, what else are you aware of?

i think you've been sitting in a room full of cameras for too long. or the fuzz on your chest is slowly taking over your massive ingenius brain

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 11:27:06 AM »
what a humble little guy you are. i love your answer for absolutley everything. my goodness
tell us more, what else are you aware of?

i think you've been sitting in a room full of cameras for too long. or the fuzz on your chest is slowly taking over your massive ingenius brain

When did you take me off ignore?  :laugh:

richard

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
whatever. here's a cum stain,  >:D

:thumbup: