Educational

Author Topic: TCO Total Cunt Overload  (Read 2113 times)

Scrapheap

TCO Total Cunt Overload
« on: October 26, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
:LMAO: :rofl:

This is reaching all new levels of pathetic. :LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

Re: TCO Total Cunt Overload
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 12:40:31 AM »
Jesus, this obsession you have with me is amusing, actually. Almost as much as the one you have with Richard's peter.

Book yourself in for a psych evaluation; it's long overdue.

:pwned:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:18:09 PM »
You're such a pathetic loser Scraptard! I'm way cooler than you because I'm smart enough to beat on round things while people stare at me. You don't have half the brains to do that, I mean setting world records, making suff that's in space, helping design and build new technologies, that's a bunch of fucking child's play. Beating on drums, now THAT takes talent!!  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 12:20:02 PM by Steve-0 »

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »
Jesus, this obsession you have with me is amusing, actually. Almost as much as the one you have with Richard's peter.

Book yourself in for a psych evaluation; it's long overdue.

:pwned:

Posting in the Mirror.  :wanker:

richard

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 12:55:34 PM »
TCO=faggot

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »
Logic prevails:

When I joined this site a couple of months ago approx., Scrap was no where to be seen. Steve-o however was here and one of the first members I met. I spoke to him often. And whatever personal things that are going on between members, I only judge generally on how a person treats me. In saying that, I will stick up for someone if I think that they are being  targeted relentlessly and without merit, as I would do irl. Steve-o and Richard have been wonderful to me during my time here, where you scrap, have been nothing but rude. I am sure that other members who know you better, may disagree. But I have yet to see a polite or compassionate side to you. Maybe you don't have one and that is fine too, but why do I have to be exposed to it at every turn? Each to their own, but this is where polarisation happens. People pick sides, and seeing as both of you have mutual friends, it can become very hard for people to remain objective.

So, in the time that I have been here, Scrap has made a reappearance. All good so far. BUT then he started from my knowledge to bring up things that were in the past. I do not not know of PM's sent between you two, but I don't really care, because that is PRIVATE. I did not see any threads, initiated by Steve-o, to start this fight up again. Quite frankly, the agitation seemed to come from Scrap. Steve-o then retaliated, and now it is untenable.

So, scrap you started the fight, that none of us were privy to and has no bearing on any of us, other than it is distressing. I for one do not care what happened in the past, it is irrelevant. One of the most valuable lessons of life is to learn from the past but not live in it.

If this was a group of friends in a real life situation, they would avoid each other in public, and take it up in private. I may have little tolerance for group dynamics but politeness prevails. Would you stand in a room, Steve-o and scrap, and maul each other like fighting dogs? Maybe initially, but then you would see reason and stop. So why is the internet any different? Personally I would not say something or do something on here that I was not prepared to do or say irl.

The real world is hostile enough. If anything, this is a safe haven, to fight occasionally, yes and get out what needs to be said, but it is not a fighting arena, like the gladiators of old!

I mean, I know that Richard and steve-o don't have much liking for each other, but at least it is not this constant bickering that goes on for threads at a time and coming in to other members threads. And I happen to like both of them, so I will understandably be protective of both because they have shown me the same courtesy.

Thats my fucking soap box for the day. Now, I am exhausted.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 05:51:31 PM »
Beautifully done, Loup.

:plus:

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »
Logic prevails:

I wish it did. Perception trumps reality.  :police:

I did not see any threads, initiated by Steve-o, to start this fight up again. Quite frankly, the agitation seemed to come from Scrap. Steve-o then retaliated, and now it is untenable.

TCO re-initiated this fight in a pre-existing thread. Make no mistake about it, HE is the agressor in this whole situation.

So, scrap you started the fight,

No, TCO started it and he won't let it go. Quit drinking his cool-aide.  >:(

One of the most valuable lessons of life is to learn from the past but not live in it.

Try telling that to TCO

Would you stand in a room, Steve-o and scrap, and maul each other like fighting dogs? Maybe initially, but then you would see reason and stop.

I would stop, but TCO has repeatedly proven through his own posting that he can't let shit go. He's absolutely HAS to have the last word.

The real world is hostile enough. If anything, this is a safe haven, to fight occasionally, yes and get out what needs to be said, but it is not a fighting arena, like the gladiators of old!

This isn't Wrong planet.  ::)

I mean, I know that Richard and steve-o don't have much liking for each other, but at least it is not this constant bickering that goes on for threads at a time and coming in to other members threads.

I agree. TCO needs to quit stalking my posts with his shit. HE is the aggressor here, not me.

EDIT: a little piece of evidence (one of many) that TCO is the agressor and won't let this shit go.

As I said, I'll do whatever I want and SAY whatever I want around here, and no fat Oirish cunt in his 20s OR some imbecile in his late 30s is gonna shut me up.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 06:19:57 PM by Scrapheap »

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 07:05:20 PM »
There is no argument anymore because it is your word against his, and his word against yours. It matters little to me what the purported  facts are, because facts are only true if they can be tested as a hypothesis (in a controlled environment) and proven to be fact by scientific analysis, testing and the accounting for anomalies.

Seeing as it is humans we are dealing with here and not a science project, you are right in saying that it is about perception, not reality. Reality is truth, perception is a theory. Perception does not become reality unless there are facts (and rigorous testing) to support the perception, and unbiased witnesses to the testing.

Ipso facto, we are not privy to all the facts and they are being delivered to us, tainted by perception. We cannot be unbiased and so therefore there is no support for either side of the argument, other than personal feelings, which have no place in a genuine argument. It is therefore a moot point.

Loup

We might not be WP, but there is nothing wrong with showing a bit good sportsmanship and maturity in a banal and basically stupid petty world.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:17:16 PM by Loupgarou »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »
Logic prevails:

I wish it did. Perception trumps reality.  :police:

I did not see any threads, initiated by Steve-o, to start this fight up again. Quite frankly, the agitation seemed to come from Scrap. Steve-o then retaliated, and now it is untenable.

TCO re-initiated this fight in a pre-existing thread. Make no mistake about it, HE is the agressor in this whole situation.

So, scrap you started the fight,

No, TCO started it and he won't let it go. Quit drinking his cool-aide.  >:(

One of the most valuable lessons of life is to learn from the past but not live in it.

Try telling that to TCO

Would you stand in a room, Steve-o and scrap, and maul each other like fighting dogs? Maybe initially, but then you would see reason and stop.

I would stop, but TCO has repeatedly proven through his own posting that he can't let shit go. He's absolutely HAS to have the last word.

This isn't Wrong planet.  ::)

I mean, I know that Richard and steve-o don't have much liking for each other, but at least it is not this constant bickering that goes on for threads at a time and coming in to other members threads.

I agree. TCO needs to quit stalking my posts with his shit. HE is the aggressor here, not me.

EDIT: a little piece of evidence (one of many) that TCO is the agressor and won't let this shit go.

As I said, I'll do whatever I want and SAY whatever I want around here, and no fat Oirish cunt in his 20s OR some imbecile in his late 30s is gonna shut me up.

Please leave your 'Victim Impact Statement' at the door as you leave. It will be round-filed without due consideration.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 07:34:18 PM »
There is no argument anymore because it is your word against his, and his word against yours. It matters little to me what the purported  facts are, because facts are only true if they can be tested as a hypothesis (in a controlled environment) and proven to be fact by scientific analysis, testing and the accounting for anomalies.

:zombiefuck: This is a message board retard! All of the posts are there in black and white for all to see. Youre just using a Shifting the goalpost fallacy of logic

Seeing as it is humans we are dealing with here and not a science project, you are right in saying that it is about perception, not reality. Reality is truth, perception is a theory. Perception does not become reality unless there are facts (and rigorous testing) to support the perception, and unbiased witnesses to the testing.

Fucking pseudo-intellectual white noise! You're just trying to muddy the waters.

Ipso facto, we are not privy to all the facts and they are being delivered to us, tainted by perception.

BULLSHIT! all the posts are still there, for all to see.

Thank you for winning my argument for me.

Loup

Just like TCO, you delcare victory prematurely.

We might not be WP, but there is nothing wrong with showing a bit good sportsmanship and maturity in a banal and basically stupid petty world.

This is advice best given to TCO

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »
I am smart enough to know that I may be wrong......

many times over.

It is just my opinion, based on what I know of constructive arguing, which at times and dates is flawed I am sure......

You may not agree with me, but calling me a retard is just silly.

Not really knowing me very well, would you call me names to my face?

Loup

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 07:44:40 PM »
How could he when you have such a beautiful face?  :-*

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 07:47:04 PM »

You made a retarded argument. the shoe fit in the sentence it was writen.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »

You made a retarded argument. the shoe fit in the sentence it was writen.

Bitten off more than you can chew, funny boy.

Loup could out argue you any time, and walk away laughing.

Better give up while you are behind.  :hahaha: