Educational

Author Topic: OK, Scrapfuck. Get your fat arse in here.  (Read 963 times)

The_Chosen_One

OK, Scrapfuck. Get your fat arse in here.
« on: October 24, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »
Yes, you stupid imbecile. It's about time I actually did a callout on your faggoty little arse.

Ever since that so called bullshit that YOU kept bringing up, you have been after my arse to conform to your bullshit expectations of what someone should be on this site. You say I'm a liar, and unstable, yet it's YOU who continually stick his foot in his oversized mouth.

All I did lately was mention playing in some bands, and then you assumed it was something pissweak, because you think you are SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER and that your shit don't stink. You then make these claims about this and that, and when I say 'bullshit' like you have done to me, you then get your fucking knickers in a twist and get all choked up and call for backup. Then when I say I don't give a fuck what you did, you get even more butthurt because I won't play to your rules.

Ah, rules.... that's another issue. You complain that we aren't a modded site, and want to have areas that can be kept on track etc. Then when you are told about, say Dunc's Law or something, you spit the dummy cos I was 'implementing' it. Has all the dope, booze and other illicit drugs you swallow by the truckload fried that 'college' brain so much that you have no idea of what you are doing or saying?

To me you will always be a fucking loser, and you are obviously trying to challenge richatard and Randy for being the biggest idiot on the site.

Now you might just try to make out like it's all my fault..... You were the cunt that got butthurt at WP, you were the faggot that got banned there before I did, then came back and posted pm's publicly and got his arse reamed, you were the one who couldn't let it go after 3 fucking years. I'm sure Nurse Ratched and the rest of the crew can't wait to give you your next dose of ECT, seeing as it's long fucking overdue.

Now go and suck richard's BIG FUCKING PETER like we know you want to.  :squit:  :wanker:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:30:34 PM by Steve-O »

The_Chosen_One

Re: OK, Scrapfuck. Get your fat arse in here.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 11:24:27 PM »
Oh, and you call ME abusive. What do you think this is, dickwad:

"When you were in you friend's garage, drinking swill, dreaming about making it big, I was at black tie parties with the likes of Edsel Ford II and Carroll Shelby. Shitstains like you are beneath me."

Just because I had a go at some claims of yours I thought were so far off the ground, you come out with even more fucking insults and shit.

Carroll Shelby indeed. Whoever the fuck he is, you wouldn't be able to lick the turds off his boots.

Fucking idiot.

And we all know why the Edsel was a flop, like it's namesake, it only performed when it wanted to and ended up a total failure.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:26:44 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »
I know I should stay out of this, but leave Richard out of it.  And even a 61 year old woman knows who Carroll Shelby is.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »
I know I should stay out of this, but leave Richard out of it.  And even a 61 year old woman knows who Carroll Shelby is.

I'm pissing on Scraptard's claims he hobnobbed with him. The guy is a pathological liar speaking out of his arse.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 02:50:04 AM »
UPDATE: As both of us have each other on ignore, this callout has become redundant. I win, and everyone can do what they please with it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 07:09:23 AM »
Erm, I think both of you lost.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 07:10:31 AM »
 :agreed:

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 09:42:09 AM »

You didn't pay close attention.  ::)

BTW, this is like the 4th time TCO has put me on ignore.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »

Any how many times did you put people on ignore? :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 04:46:47 PM »

Any how many times did you put people on ignore? :orly:

I finally got the cunt to do it. That's MY point. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I won. So there.

He's bound to do a Richard, which makes him as much as a fuckwit as you can get.

Anyway, back to whatever.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »

I finally got the cunt to do it. That's MY point.

:zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I won. So there.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :congrats: :hadron: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »

I finally got the cunt to do it. That's MY point.

:zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I won. So there.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :congrats: :hadron: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :wanker:

Still having trouble with that alphabet?

Come on, you can do it....

A.... B.... now what comes after them?  :hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »
TCO, how did him putting you on ignore mean you won, if you've put him on ignore as well?

The ignore mod is stupid 99% of the time
can't people on this site just ignore each other with the use of their brain alone?

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »
TCO, you're such a big MAN, can I be like you someday??

:LMAO: :rofl:

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 06:04:19 PM »
TCO, how did him putting you on ignore mean you won, if you've put him on ignore as well?

Trying to make sense of TCO's discombobulated universe will make your head hurt.  ::)