Educational

Author Topic: NEW  (Read 4006 times)

Osensitive1

Re: NEW
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »
Well thank you all for the warm welcome.

We're all about love!  :2thumbsup:
And easily distracted, it would seem.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2010, 08:56:17 AM »

BTW - I usually leave the whipping to the Mollusks on site.  

Fixed  :zoinks:

:welcome: I-LOVE-MAPS
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2010, 08:58:09 AM »

Ah yes.  You are the Admiral of my Navy Lord Squid_thing.  I have heard that you swing a mean cat-of-nine-tails.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2010, 09:02:00 AM »

Ah yes.  You are the Admiral of my Navy Lord Squid_thing.  I have heard that you swing a mean cat-of-nine-tails.

:indeed:

Her majesties navy are very naughty boys so I get a lot of practice.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Celticgoddess

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »
Welcome to I2, Maps. Gluey is cool so that works in your favour. ;)

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2010, 02:04:07 PM »
I thought I'd just nose around to see what's happening.... **sniff** I smell a newbie..... **sniff** This newbie better give me entertainment. :orly:

Oh and welcome to I2, care for a free muffin? :thumbup:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2010, 03:52:45 PM »
How old are you, Charles?

18 turned 18 in sep

Oh, lordy.  Everyone, put on your "Let's raise Junior" clothes.  Stand in line.  We're still trying to raise your brother General Razorbeard.
raising me is not going to happen, im a stubborn arse and currently content in being set in my ways. trust me enough have tried and failed to warrant not trying. XD but your welcome to come up and try... i have spent more then my fare share of time with internet trolls so dont try it... you'll end up down to my sad level and ill beat you with experience. this is being said because as far as weakling is concerned... my troll-dar is going off :)

You do realise that there are people here who were on teh interwebs literally before you were born? I'm among them.

Anyway, peace, love, and a heartfelt welcome. We'll discuss raising you later. :P

Is that even possible?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »
I thought I'd just nose around to see what's happening.... **sniff** I smell a newbie..... **sniff** This newbie better give me entertainment. :orly:

Oh and welcome to I2, care for a free muffin? :thumbup:

*does a little dance* good enough? if not i can always get out the BB gun and we can tie annoying children to the fence in the back yard...

yea i know im a sick bastard

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »
You do realise that there are people here who were on teh interwebs literally before you were born? I'm among them.

Anyway, peace, love, and a heartfelt welcome. We'll discuss raising you later. :P
Is that even possible?
Not much longer, but yes possible.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »

Is that even possible?
Not much longer, but yes possible.

I always thought the web was created in 1994, although I know that the internet was around lin a different form long before that.

Osensitive1

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2010, 06:19:05 PM »
Can remember knowing someone getting a modem for their computer in the late 80's. It was a separate peice of equipment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »
Wiki has a decent article on it. Like you said, it's been around in some form for a long time, but it says ISPs started in the 80's which is what made it more comercial. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2010, 06:38:08 PM »
Can remember knowing someone getting a modem for their computer in the late 80's. It was a separate peice of equipment.

You're right. I hadn't realized that it had been around so long. I still vaguely remember when I was a kid, all the hype about the new technology that was the internet :laugh:. God, it almost makes me feel old. I can't believe that the internet's been around since the 1960's.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2010, 06:52:38 PM »

You're right. I hadn't realized that it had been around so long. I still vaguely remember when I was a kid, all the hype about the new technology that was the internet :laugh:. God, it almost makes me feel old. I can't believe that the internet's been around since the 1960's.

As technology was shit back then compared to today, snail mail and telephones would have been much quicker.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2010, 10:22:45 PM »

As technology was shit back then compared to today, snail mail and telephones would have been much quicker.

yea but the ringer didnt come in DOS version! and we ALL know how awesome DOS is!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!