Educational

Author Topic: How would you kick someones ass?  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
How would you kick someones ass?
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:07:11 PM »
Okay.  You are about to engage in a fight.  You can decide how serious the fight is.  But the target is someone who is as big and as intimidating as you, if not more.  You could explain how you might kick someones ass smaller than you or dumber than you, but i don't think that is as realistic, or as fun.  I mean yeah, you could kill anybody easily with a high powered sniper rifle and scope, but usually the more dangerous fights, and more realistic fights are ones that became serious about 20 seconds ago.

Personally, I am a weak, slow, unskilled, and slow witted kind of guy.  If i got in a fight, my only chance(besides running, or talking my way out of it, or having somebody else stop it) would be if i managed to get somebody else on the ground before me, and then beat the shit out of them with a chair.  If they got me down first, i don't think i'd be able to turn it around.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 09:51:55 AM by Nomaken »
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How would you kick someones ass?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 10:23:12 PM »
I am assuming the person is larger and stronger than I am.  If they were threatening my life or my daughter's life or safety and I could not get my daughter out of danger in any other way, then I would kick them hard where it would hurt a lot.  I have taken karate and I can kick very well because I have strong legs.  If that was sufficient to get myself and my daughter out of danger then I would leave them alone.  If not, then I would hurt them again and again until they left us alone so that we could get away or until I was dead.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »
lol.  i'm a witch.  so i'd either get someone else to do it for me, or look for another way of "getting them".  and cappies can plot and plan and wait like nobody's business...   :flame:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 11:45:06 PM »
Yes, we store information for later use.  >:D

I would probably just kick the person in the nuts, as I am pretty weak myself.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:36:49 AM »
Callaway and QC both have the right idea. Lucifer, too, probably, but I'm not very experienced re witchcraft. Kick him where it hurts the most, and fight dirty.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 10:32:20 AM »
I wouldn't unless I absolutely had to- and then I would do anything neccessary to protect myself and my family.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »
I'd make nice so they didn't attack me, then, when their back was turned, skewer them into a slow and painful death by throwing steel-tipped sporks at them.

OK, well, part of that's realistic...
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 06:44:32 PM »
Well i find the knee and nails prove to be very effective especially when slammed or dug into the nether regions, oh and dont forget a smack to the solar plexus or whatever you call it. ;D

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 09:04:38 AM »
If I'm forced into a fight that means talking my out of the situation is out of the question, and all exits are blocked from me running away. Now, the reason I avoid fights is because I know how to fight, and I don't like hurting people. If it's someone bigger than me, I act completely harmless. I'll even hold up my fist in the most incorrect way possible. This usually makes the person drop their guard, and then I tackle them to the ground. If while the person is getting up, I sense any kind of signal the person wants to continue the fight, I'll have to kick them back to the ground rather hard. I would like to just walk away but I can't let a person bigger than me get back on their feet because I will no longer have surprise on my side. I'm too small to stand a chance, so I end it right then and there.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Isabitch

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 11:55:24 AM »
Jam my thumbs in their eye sockets.

TheoK

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 11:58:57 AM »
Kick them in the balls and, when they're down, kick them in the face.  :angel:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 12:19:27 PM »
I haven't physically assaulted anyone since High School, but was suspended 4 times for it.  I found the most effective strategy was to avoid the face as it was far too easy to miss and break your hand on his forehead.  Ribs are okay but much more flexible than you would think.  If you try and kick someone in the sack and miss you are off balance.  Best bet is to sit back in a defensive posture until the opportunity presents itself to land a solid uppercut that starts below the rib cage and is aimed at the heart.  Once the diaphragm starts spasming they won't fight back anymore and all kinds of options open up.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »
I haven't physically assaulted anyone since High School, but was suspended 4 times for it.  I found the most effective strategy was to avoid the face as it was far too easy to miss and break your hand on his forehead.  Ribs are okay but much more flexible than you would think.  If you try and kick someone in the sack and miss you are off balance.  Best bet is to sit back in a defensive posture until the opportunity presents itself to land a solid uppercut that starts below the rib cage and is aimed at the heart.  Once the diaphragm starts spasming they won't fight back anymore and all kinds of options open up.

omg that is awesome

i wouldn't wanna knock your drink over anyway :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Isabitch

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 12:58:00 PM »
I would break their neck.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 12:59:24 PM »

I found the most effective strategy was to avoid the face as it was far too easy to miss and break your hand on his forehead. 

You want to avoid hitting someone in the mouth as well. Their teeth will cut your hand open, and their saliva will make the wounds infected.