Educational

Author Topic: Fuck.  (Read 678 times)

thepeaguy

Fuck.
« on: October 01, 2006, 06:14:52 AM »
After drinking like a fish last night, I've been ranting about God, religion, and the meaning of my existence to a bunch of strangers at some chatroom.

Never again.

purposefulinsanity

Re: Fuck.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 07:33:41 AM »
After drinking like a fish last night, I've been ranting about God, religion, and the meaning of my existence to a bunch of strangers at some chatroom.

Never again.

I thought you didn't ever drink?  What made you cross over to the dark side last night?

thepeaguy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 07:39:14 AM »

Never again.

I thought you didn't ever drink?  What made you cross over to the dark side last night?

I don't, usually. You see, my family was prompting me to join in and have a few drinks with them because I rarely interact with them at night-times, so I thought why not?

Never again.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 07:48:13 AM by thepeaguy »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 07:55:07 AM »
You feeling rough today then? Or is it just the memories from last night giving you grief?

I'm disappointed I couldn't make it into chat last night- damn migraines.

thepeaguy

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 08:04:24 AM »
You feeling rough today then? Or is it just the memories from last night giving you grief?

I'm disappointed I couldn't make it into chat last night- damn migraines.

Somewhat, I guess. Though not as bad as the constant vomiting in the toilet before I went to bed.

And nah, I don't feel any grief over yesterday -- shit happens. If those people want to laugh at my behavior from last night, that's their business, not mine.

Funny enough, I was crying to my sister, for some reason. I was very emotional than usual.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 01:51:50 PM by thepeaguy »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 08:07:44 AM »
Damn that sucks.  Have you drunk plenty of water today? (although I actually find full sugar pop works best for hangovers).

thepeaguy

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 08:18:05 AM »
Damn that sucks.  Have you drunk plenty of water today? (although I actually find full sugar pop works best for hangovers).

Yeah, I'm drinking plenty of water.

Thanks for the concern, Mel. :)

Eamonn

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 08:51:13 AM »
If you can stomach it a greasy fry-up and a cup of tea with milk n two sugars in the morning then lots of Irn Bru for the dry-ups during the day (water for pure thirst helps too) and you'll be right as rain our kid.

thepeaguy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »
If you can stomach it a greasy fry-up and a cup of tea with milk n two sugars in the morning then lots of Irn Bru for the dry-ups during the day (water for pure thirst helps too) and you'll be right as rain our kid.

Aww... I didn't knew you cared. :'(

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »

Never again.

Which chatroom? Unless it was a chatroom where you might want to interact with the people again - like the Intensity chat room - I wouldn't worry about it.
Actually, even then I wouldn't worry about it. Chat rooms are usually full of bull anyway, and it's pretty difficult to tell who's drunk and who isn't.

So what is the meaning of existence anyway? Can you remember?
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »

Never again.

Which chatroom? Unless it was a chatroom where you might want to interact with the people again - like the Intensity chat room - I wouldn't worry about it.
Actually, even then I wouldn't worry about it. Chat rooms are usually full of bull anyway, and it's pretty difficult to tell who's drunk and who isn't.

the number 42.
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 12:31:04 PM »

Never again.

the number 42.

Thank you, peaguy.  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 01:00:40 PM »

yep, absolutely - kill or cure.  i go for the fried egg sandwich with loads of tom sauce, myself, and constant water and orange juice, cos i can't do the fizzy pop stuff (sorry to relegate irn bru to fizzy pop, eamonn, but it is to my tastebuds - then so's lager, so don't fret).

have you got the transcripts of the chat room conversation?  ;) :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 01:26:47 PM »
If you mean the I2 chat last night, no respect lost from what I'd seen, though admittedly when religion was brought up I ducked out pretty quick.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 02:13:28 PM »

Never again.

I thought what you had to say was interesting. :)