Author Topic: Meadow, you oxygen thief!!!  (Read 754 times)

Scrapheap

Meadow, you oxygen thief!!!
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:02:23 PM »
 I really think you need help Meadow, so here's what I suggest.

Why don't you let every male that you come across to ram their unlubricated cock into your cavernous ass? Sice that seems to be where most of your posts come from, it's likely the only organ in your body that's functioning correctly.

That way you'll at least provide SOME value to society.

Sincerely,

Long Dong Silver

The_Chosen_One

Re: Meadow, you oxygen thief!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:24:57 AM »
BTW, this is the second callout on her. If you seriously think she'll bother, you're wasting your time.

But you are right, she is an oxygen thief.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 02:55:58 AM »
Here Meadow Meadow Meadow, come on, you know you want to. It's in your blood to seek threads like this, you enjoy being an abused masochist don't you? You naughty woman, oh yes you are. :eyelash:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:58:59 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »
Just pm'd the link to her.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 03:56:38 AM »
:yawn:

The_Chosen_One

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 06:13:23 AM »
...After you PMed the link to her.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 08:41:04 AM »
Well honestly I don't expect anything, but I can't resist. I also can't help thinking of the Witch from Left 4 Dead when I think about Meadow. She's all crying and shit at first, but dare approach her... Yeah, don't. She tries to kill you with annoying bawwws and unoriginal insults, instead of long claws though, that's the only difference.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 08:44:08 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »
This is giving her attention but hypocritically she won't respond to these threads.  :-\

Her cat avatar fits her personality but I liked her original one. The new one just doesn't fit unless she acts all cuddly.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 10:37:47 AM »
This is giving her attention but hypocritically she won't respond to these threads.  :-\

Her cat avatar fits her personality but I liked her original one. The new one just doesn't fit unless she acts all cuddly.

Well, we can rule out Borderline or Histrionic personality disorders then...  ;)

Meadow acts more like an ambush predator. She won't come out of her lair and fight in the open, she lures you in to her lair, then pounces.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 11:29:49 AM »

Well, we can rule out Borderline or Histrionic personality disorders then...  ;)

Meadow acts more like an ambush predator. She won't come out of her lair and fight in the open, she lures you in to her lair, then pounces.

:indeed: although I would hardly say she pounces. More just lies there and takes it up the arse.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »

:indeed: although I would hardly say she pounces. More just lies there and takes it up the arse.

:lol: