Educational

Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4841 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2010, 12:43:22 PM »
Sounds like Chair is a little wobbly. Hehe, get the joke? :zoinks:

I facepalmed so hard I broke my nose.

:plus:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »
Since we're talking about Chair, I never realised he was scouting for personal details off others.

However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

He was whinging last night about me posting his name here, and got rather cut about it. So I changed 2 letters, and made it even funnier. Fuck him. If he wants to play stupid games like post on a forum then delete his posts (ZOMG) or ask for information on others (AFF, WP and Hikicunture) then let him fry.

Besides, hasn't he got at least 3 sockpuppets here?

At one point, I thought he had a sockpuppet called Herman's Hermits, but that turned out to be Buttcoffee trying to evade his ban.

As far as I know, Chair has one account, but he changed the name on it once or maybe a couple of times.

Here's his profile.  His name right now is ???.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=797

Since he harrassed and stalked Shleed's girlfriend and other people for nudes, I think that's a very good reason for people to keep their private information away from him.  Has he done this to anyone here?

I'm sorry but I was wrong here before.  I completely forgot about BuckToothedFarmer.

So he is him?

Now I'm confused because I know his name is Trever and he talks to him on AIM and I have him on my facebook too and he has joined other forums doing this while chair is another person. Chair has even created his own facebook account and I have him on it too.

Heck Bucktoothfarmer is even on WP now as a normal member but I won't say who he is. He even sent me a PM there and I didn't know who he was until he asked me how would I feel if Dwight became a mod there. I like saying to him "Have you ever milked a cow" since it's one of the random questions he asks one every forum he has joined.

I don't know for certain who BuckToothedFarmer is, but some people here seemed pretty sure it was Chair, which is why I thought I was wrong.

I believe the IP addresses BuckToothedFarmer uses are proxies.  If you know him to be the sockpuppet of a real person named Trevor, then you know more about him than I do.

richard

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2010, 02:49:37 PM »

I faced palmed so hard, it banned you.

now you know what its like, uniportant AFF moderator

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2010, 02:50:54 PM »

I faced palmed so hard, it banned you.

now you know what its like, uniportant AFF moderator

Didn't ban you.

Why so butthurt?

Duke isn't banned, he's muted. When I feel he's gotten the "lets be a cock" stage out of his system, I'll unmute him.

richard

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2010, 02:57:17 PM »
i'm not butthurt, i could care less about AFF. i just think you should let duke post there, unbrideled

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »
i'm not butthurt, i could care less about AFF. i just think you should let duke post there, unbrideled

Well, if you don't care, and you're not actually going to be a poster there, explain to me why I should care?

Duke is behaving himself over here now, from what I can see. If he's still being decent after the end of the month, I'll unmute him.

richard

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »
Well, if you don't care, and you're not actually going to be a poster there, explain to me why I should care?
Because you are the moderator. have you ever been banned or censord? i dont know duke, but its quite clear somethings wrong with him. how do you he doesnt act like he does online irl?

sometimes, i wish you could live in someones elses shoes. (that means live someone elses life)

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2010, 03:05:55 PM »
Because you are the moderator. have you ever been banned or censord? i dont know duke, but its quite clear somethings wrong with him. how do you he doesnt act like he does online irl?

sometimes, i wish you could live in someones elses shoes. (that means live someone elses life)

Yeah, actually, I was banned from AFF two years ago.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2010, 03:17:23 PM »
Ok, don't bother looking up those threads - they've been hidden and I realise that I now have nothing to back up my claim.

Most of those threads have been hidden, but here's one, and Here's some more bullshit - both from before I was a modmin, so keep that in mind.

Regardless; Don't trust him.

*Edit*

Oh yeah, that locations one gets hilarious later down the thread, before ending in a horrific fireball of clusterfuckery.

*double edit*

Oh yeah, and I've had to reban Chair on several occasions - fucker won't stay banned. At one point he had people from HK coming and posting - with nice big Signature image links, naturally.

HK is now word filtered at AFF, by the way, because fuck you.

I just read the one where Chair asks people to post Wikipedia links about their "geographic locations."   :zombiefuck:

What can he have been thinking?

I couldn't read the thread about what happened to WomanfromMars, but I assume that someone stalked her with a lot less personal identifying information than Chair was asking for.

That was pretty funny when Skyblue1 thought that Chair was the same person as Jean-Felix.  I can see why you agreed with him because their eyes did look similar, but their noses were too different, IMO.

That other thread where he asks people to post their favorite members was funny, but I see that it could be divisive.

He's a member here, but he doesn't post much.

If he posted a thread like the locations one here, I would be right there telling people why I think it's a bad idea just like you did.
that thing with jean-felix was my biggest fuck up, but I was so worried about what chair was doing, that I jumped the gun. should of investigated a little more.

richard

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2010, 03:18:04 PM »
how in the world did you come from that to being moderator, if you dont mind me asking

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »
how in the world did you come from that to being moderator, if you dont mind me asking

That is a very good question.

One that I'm not even sure of the answer to.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2010, 03:25:10 PM »
The problem with threads like this is that they bring those other sites here.

Well, guess what? It's boring.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2010, 03:25:21 PM »

That is a very good question.

One that I'm not even sure of the answer to.
several of us asked for him to be moderator and welcomed him back with open arms. dont know if that had any effect on him being named Admin or not. the thing is most of us trust him.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2010, 03:26:26 PM »

:agreed:

I don't know who these people are or what they're on about usually - they should discuss it on their own site

richard

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2010, 03:32:11 PM »

once again i  :plus: