Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4842 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »
maybe he's been nice to you, but hes been a complete asshole to me. go figure
:'(

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2010, 01:27:48 AM »
Since we're talking about Chair, I never realised he was scouting for personal details off others.

However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2010, 01:32:01 AM »
Since we're talking about Chair, I never realised he was scouting for personal details off others.

However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

He was whinging last night about me posting his name here, and got rather cut about it. So I changed 2 letters, and made it even funnier. Fuck him. If he wants to play stupid games like post on a forum then delete his posts (ZOMG) or ask for information on others (AFF, WP and Hikicunture) then let him fry.

Besides, hasn't he got at least 3 sockpuppets here?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2010, 02:17:09 AM »

He was whinging last night about me posting his name here, and got rather cut about it. So I changed 2 letters, and made it even funnier. Fuck him. If he wants to play stupid games like post on a forum then delete his posts (ZOMG) or ask for information on others (AFF, WP and Hikicunture) then let him fry.

At one point, I thought he had a sockpuppet called Herman's Hermits, but that turned out to be Buttcoffee trying to evade his ban.

As far as I know, Chair has one account, but he changed the name on it once or maybe a couple of times.

Here's his profile.  His name right now is ???.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=797

Since he harrassed and stalked Shleed's girlfriend and other people for nudes, I think that's a very good reason for people to keep their private information away from him.  Has he done this to anyone here?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 02:19:05 AM by Callaway »

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2010, 02:26:52 AM »

What a fucking Hypocrite; I encountered him after his ban, over at Spectrumites, and he started calling me by my first name in every post!

I felt obliged to tell him to fuck off with that, and those posts were removed by a modmin.

He likes to, the only word I think is suitable to be prey on aspies.

In that aspect, he's almost as creepy as Pikachu.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 02:29:03 AM by Pikajedi3 »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 02:53:44 AM »
Pikachu and Piajedi are 2 completely different people. Pikachu is a cunt, while Pikajedi is cool.

Think of what Lucie1 was up to with WomanFromMars being stalked and you get the idea.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 03:04:46 AM »
Pikachu and Piajedi are 2 completely different people. Pikachu is a cunt, while Pikajedi is cool.

Think of what Lucie1 was up to with WomanFromMars being stalked and you get the idea.

Is Lucie1 the person who telephoned WomanFromMars?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 03:46:23 AM »

No, she...it's hard to explain, but she passed the phone number and details on to Logical Conclusion but didn't actually ask him to use them.

Lucie1 wasn't convinced that WomanFromMars was actually a real person.

Logical Conclusion was the one who did the phoning, and was banhammered so hard I think his feet sank into the ground a little.

Pikachu and Piajedi are 2 completely different people.[/b] Pikachu is a cunt, while Pikajedi is cool.

That's why I try to make it clear that I'm not Pikachu - He's someone completely else.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 10:17:44 AM »

At one point, I thought he had a sockpuppet called Herman's Hermits, but that turned out to be Buttcoffee trying to evade his ban.

As far as I know, Chair has one account, but he changed the name on it once or maybe a couple of times.

Since he harrassed and stalked Shleed's girlfriend and other people for nudes, I think that's a very good reason for people to keep their private information away from him.  Has he done this to anyone here?

I'm sorry but I was wrong here before.  I completely forgot about BuckToothedFarmer.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »

No, she...it's hard to explain, but she passed the phone number and details on to Logical Conclusion but didn't actually ask him to use them.

Logical Conclusion was the one who did the phoning, and was banhammered so hard I think his feet sank into the ground a little.

Pikachu and Piajedi are 2 completely different people.[/b] Pikachu is a cunt, while Pikajedi is cool.

That's why I try to make it clear that I'm not Pikachu - He's someone completely else.

So Lucie1 was not convinced WomanFromMars was a real person, so she cyberstalked her to get her real name, address, and phone number and then gave that information to Logical Conclusion, who actually telephoned her?  What wound up happening to Lucie1?  What did she expect Logical Conclusion to do with the WomanFromMars' private information after she mined it and gave it to him?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 10:40:31 AM »

So Lucie1 was not convinced WomanFromMars was a real person, so she cyberstalked her to get her real name, address, and phone number and then gave that information to Logical Conclusion, who actually telephoned her? 

That's about the long and short of it.

What wound up happening to Lucie1? 

Banhammer.

What did she expect Logical Conclusion to do with the WomanFromMars' private information after she mined it and gave it to him?

Fuck knows.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2010, 10:59:15 AM »

I'm sorry but I was wrong here before.  I completely forgot about BuckToothedFarmer.

So he is him?

Now I'm confused because I know his name is Trever and he talks to him on AIM and I have him on my facebook too and he has joined other forums doing this while chair is another person. Chair has even created his own facebook account and I have him on it too.

Heck Bucktoothfarmer is even on WP now as a normal member but I won't say who he is. He even sent me a PM there and I didn't know who he was until he asked me how would I feel if Dwight became a mod there. I like saying to him "Have you ever milked a cow" since it's one of the random questions he asks one every forum he has joined.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2010, 11:08:13 AM »

So Lucie1 was not convinced WomanFromMars was a real person, so she cyberstalked her to get her real name, address, and phone number and then gave that information to Logical Conclusion, who actually telephoned her? 

That's about the long and short of it.

What wound up happening to Lucie1? 

Banhammer.

What did she expect Logical Conclusion to do with the WomanFromMars' private information after she mined it and gave it to him?

Fuck knows.

I remember that and I didn't know what was going on then. I think I saw the thread after it happened while I was searching through her posts. She came off as paranoid and deluded. I didn't see any other things in her people claimed she was like manipulator. I also found some of her opinions disturbing like the time she stood up for that Yhetti person who had this weird belief if you date anyone under 25 years of age and have sex with them, you're a pedophile and people were giving her crap for it. But ironically her daughter was 24 or 25 and she was dating a 26 year old and if I remember correctly, they were engaged but they were waiting till she was over 25 before they got any further because of her mother. But her daughter could just be saying that t her just so she won't frown upon her fiancee  and they were just having sex anyway. You never know.

I never understood what things Lucie1 did to people there that made everyone hate her or call her a troll or what stuff she did that was manipulation. But then according to lucie1, people harassed her because of her different opinions and she has even lost jobs for it too in real life. Ana54 told me. They're friends.

richard

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
Look, steve. im gonna call him whatever i want! *whips hair back in dramatic fashion*

And trolling for peoples info is fucking lame, obviously chair has no goddamn life.
i never met him but he sounds like a fucktard

DukeNukem

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »
Sounds like Chair is a little wobbly. Hehe, get the joke? :zoinks: