Educational

Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4842 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2010, 01:34:33 AM »
You were claiming me to be that French guy, Jean-Felix, to fear monger so that I would get banned. You did this at Jean's, an innocent guy's, expense. Was it difficult to see? It was a huge display of fearmongering. It's no different from what Hitler did to rise to power. If that's not fucking manipulation, I don't know what is. The thing with your fearmongering though is that it clearly didn't work. You eventually knew you had to submit and tell people that you fucked up, hence why your apology thread was created directly post me getting banned. You were really craving everyone's sympathy.

Worraloadabollocks.

Also, Godwins Law, you automatically and instantly lose the argument. GG.

Quote from: skyblue1
Several of us asked for him to be moderator and welcomed him back with open arms. dont know if that had any effect on him being named Admin or not. the thing is most of us trust him.
So you were registerd before him? and now he's an admin.

that brings about a whole lot of other questions. perosnally i wouldnt trust anyone on the internet, for obvious reasons.

nope Pikajedi3 was born at AFF......... actually he was there before me at least a year or so

Just under a year - I registered in Feb 07, Sky registered in Jan 08.

What other questions does it raise, perhaps I can answer a few?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2010, 02:06:02 AM »
Trouble is your trollship and your normal behaviour are as intertwined as orange and mango fruit-juice.
:indeed: Separating one from the other is akin to shaving shit off of a turd.  :poop:

:plus: :LMAO: Best line ever.

I nominate it as being one of the most infantile posts a middle-aged man has ever contributed to a forum. Congrats.

PPK is your typical gun-toting American gangsta from da hood in socal (west side - booyaka booyaka!), while you're this football lovin' Australian who loves him some beers! Crickey!

E-bully rednecks and gangstaz unite!

What are you guys gonna do now? Bug me for being Canadian? I hope you do so that you can make fools of yourselves.

What exactly is wrong with being a gun toting American or with being a redneck?  Or loving football and beer, for that matter?

I simply can't relate to gun-toting Americans or Australian rednecks.

People who watch football tend to be obnoxious. I can't stand football and despise how Americans act during the Superbowl. It makes me glad that I live in Canada as they're more fond of hockey here which is a superior sport IMO, though I personally don't care for sports in general; I don't understand them. I myself prefer strategic games. I do, however, like beer. But I tend to drink micro brew, and various fairly popular imported beers like Hoegaarden, Duvel and Holston Festbock. I'm especially fond of Belgian beers.

Chair

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2010, 02:57:33 AM »
When people tell you things like "you automatically and instantly lose the argument" and taunt you for being Canadian, you know that they've nothing to use against you.

Farewell. I've got better things to do with my time than use this "anything goes" board devoid of rules and, thus, substance. It's funny how most of the people here don't realize that a lack of censorship doesn't necessarily give you the ticket to act like an immoral slob. Do you really believe that no censorship on a forum = internet anarchy? Really?

I also find it funny how most of the people here adhere to this right-wingeresque "be a man" type of mentality which I'm very much opposed to. "Toughen up! Be a man!" - yeah, like a fucking internet forum is gonna make you tough, right?

Why don't some of you right-wingers join the military, go to Iraq and get shot - that'll toughen you up, no? The truth is that most people who adhere to this "Be a man" type of mentality are imbeciles - honestly. Thinking people don't believe in this "be a man" bullshit.

Act like immoral slobs if you want to troll, but I wouldn't even call many people here trolls, really. Most people here wouldn't make good trolls as they don't understand the definition of subtlety.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2010, 03:07:00 AM »
And Chair is the definition of a good moralistic person. Rigggght. :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2010, 04:04:17 AM »
so Pat - I take it you are actually going to fuck off? Actually fuck off?

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

And don't forget your Kraff dinner either.

richard

« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2010, 09:48:15 AM »
like how did you get to be admin so fast, from what i've heard amy's the male version of alex plank
and likes younger men. she only seems to give her friends promotions, so what did you do for her?

spend a romatic evening with her?  ::) :laugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »
like how did you get to be admin so fast, from what i've heard amy's the male version of alex plank
and likes younger men. she only seems to give her friends promotions, so what did you do for her?

spend a romatic evening with her?  ::) :laugh:

Wait, so Alex is actually a woman, or does Amy secretly has a dick?  :laugh:

EDIT: Sorry, very poor taste remark. Edited it out.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:57:44 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

richard

« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »
oh shit my confusalator is busted again, you get the idea though. and of course killing two birds with one stone is always nice  :laugh:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »

spend a romatic evening with her?  ::) :laugh:

I was made a Moderator in September of last year, and an Admin in the November.

Amy was not active at that time, and hadn't logged on in months - Gareth and Couldbecousin were the ones who made the decision to make me a moderator, and then to promote me to Admin.

Mods are chosen according to who is best for the job; who is respected on the forum, intelligible enough to understand easily, able to coherently make an argument and listen to both sides, and preferably, relatively active and capable with the backend.

I fit only three of those, so again, I've NO idea how I got the job.  :o
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:52:13 PM by Pikajedi3 »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2010, 10:40:56 AM »
I've a great urge to properly respond.

Farewell. I've got better things to do with my time than use this "anything goes" board devoid of rules and, thus, substance.

I'm sorry we don't share your "sophisticated" tastes.

I also find it funny how most of the people here adhere to this right-wingeresque "be a man" type of mentality which I'm very much opposed to. "Toughen up! Be a man!" - yeah, like a fucking internet forum is gonna make you tough, right?

Since when did being consistent (ie. try your best not to be a complete hypocrite etc.) become a "be a man" type of mentality? And also, since when did this topic become political?

So your idea of an enlightened being is basically someone who is a snivelling, hypocritical, lying coward. Great. Sadly "enlightened being" isn't the word here, perhaps "cunt" is a better alternative?

"Be a man" type of mentality are imbeciles - honestly. Thinking people don't believe in this "be a man" bullshit.

That line is so fucking retarded that I may consider sigging it. :LMAO:

It's obvious you fancy yourself as some intellectual, but I don't think having certain viewpoints, liking certain music etc. makes you one. Intelligence is a lot more complex than that, so you're really just a pseudo-intellectual talking out of your arse.

Act like immoral slobs if you want to troll, but I wouldn't even call many people here trolls, really. Most people here wouldn't make good trolls as they don't understand the definition of subtlety.

I really fail to see how you consider yourself a troll, to be honest. Saying "I was trolling" to excuse your bullshit isn't trolling.

I mean, if you *were* trolling, then why do you spend so much time trying to defend yourself when faced with accusations? Wouldn't you just shrug it off and say to yourself "lol trolled"? It's most likely you're only in the defense because you know yourself it is true, but lying to cover your own arse. It's also possible that you're afraid of us informing people of your bullshit, and that you're not the nice person you try to paint yourself to be.

PS. I still think this drawing pretty much sums you up:

:zoinks:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 10:45:57 AM by Shleed. »

P7PSP

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2010, 07:08:49 PM »
When people tell you things like "you automatically and instantly lose the argument" and taunt you for being Canadian, you know that they've nothing to use against you.  :poo:

Farewell. I've got better things to do with my time than use this "anything goes" board devoid of rules and, thus, substance. It's funny how most of the people here don't realize that a lack of censorship doesn't necessarily give you the ticket to act like an immoral slob. Do you really believe that no censorship on a forum = internet anarchy? Really?  :bigcry:

Why don't some of you right-wingers join the military, go to Iraq and get shot - that'll toughen you up, no? The truth is that most people who adhere to this "Be a man" type of mentality are imbeciles - honestly. Thinking people don't believe in this "be a man" bullshit.

Act like immoral slobs if you want to troll, but I wouldn't even call many people here trolls, really. Most people here wouldn't make good trolls as they don't understand the definition of subtlety.   :bigcry:
:spitscreen: Got your feewings hurt Pat?  :hahaha: Nice art Shleed, it captures Pat in one of his thoughtful moods very well.  :lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2010, 09:51:00 PM »
When people tell you things like "you automatically and instantly lose the argument" and taunt you for being Canadian, you know that they've nothing to use against you.  :poo:

Farewell. I've got better things to do with my time than use this "anything goes" board devoid of rules and, thus, substance. It's funny how most of the people here don't realize that a lack of censorship doesn't necessarily give you the ticket to act like an immoral slob. Do you really believe that no censorship on a forum = internet anarchy? Really?  :bigcry:

Act like immoral slobs if you want to troll, but I wouldn't even call many people here trolls, really. Most people here wouldn't make good trolls as they don't understand the definition of subtlety.   :bigcry:
:spitscreen: Got your feewings hurt Pat?  :hahaha: Nice art Shleed, it captures Pat in one of his thoughtful moods very well.  :lol:

Nice edit there, PPK.  :plus: back at ya.

Actually, I think this is where I've seen Patwit before:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:56:35 PM by Steve-O »

P7PSP

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
I don't recall that one. I like the "Flintstones, meet the Flintstones" song intro better.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2010, 02:27:27 AM »
I don't recall that one. I like the "Flintstones, meet the Flintstones" song intro better.

Apparently it was the original intro, before they changed it to the one everyone knew. Either way, patwit looks like Fred or the guy from this:

And patwit, here's a little dedication for you as well:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 02:37:16 AM by Steve-O »

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2010, 04:27:56 AM »
Fatty McBlob's flaming pile of webshit is/was the worst by far.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."