Author Topic: Does anyone on intensity live in Los Angeles?  (Read 839 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Does anyone on intensity live in Los Angeles?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »
Yes, I was considering being a Psych tech at Atascadero state prison near San Luis Opispo, but I would have to back to school for that, and I can't afford it. All decent work requires going back to school for some specific training.

Hey! that would put you just up the road from me!! I'm about an hour from Atascadero.

Anyways, Since I dont know how much schooling you have, and what schooling you need for a job in your field, all I can do is contact my friend on facebook and see what he says. If that fails, I suppose I could dig up his cell phone #.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
Well thanks! That's definitely a start. Where are you at? A couple months ago I was hitchhiking through SLO (that's how I found out about Atascadero, from one of the people who picked me up). That area near the coast down there is one of the most beautiful parts of the state.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 08:28:44 PM »
Well thanks! That's definitely a start. Where are you at?

A small town called Lompoc near Point Conception.

P7PSP

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »
Well thanks! That's definitely a start. Where are you at? A couple months ago I was hitchhiking through SLO (that's how I found out about Atascadero, from one of the people who picked me up). That area near the coast down there is one of the most beautiful parts of the state.
I had a gf back in 1983 who couldn't appreciate shit. When we were right by San Juan Capistrano Mission and I suggested we go in she looked at me like that was aq stupid suggestion and said "Why?"  :duh:. Anyway back to your regular scheduled thread.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
I had a gf back in 1983 who couldn't appreciate shit. When we were right by San Juan Capistrano Mission and I suggested we go in she looked at me like that was aq stupid suggestion and said "Why?"  :duh:. Anyway back to your regular scheduled thread.

A distant Uncle of mine took particular interest in the Mission at San Juan Capistrano, he ransacket it, along with the mission in Monterey.

His name was Hippolyte de Bouchard.

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »

A distant Uncle of mine took particular interest in the Mission at San Juan Capistrano, he ransacket it, along with the mission in Monterey.

His name was Hippolyte de Bouchard.
That is cool, I had to look up your uncle, if I ever was taught that I have forgotten.  :plus: