Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #825 on: October 09, 2010, 01:21:00 AM »
I lol'd so hard.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #826 on: October 09, 2010, 01:27:02 AM »
WTF Callaway?

DukeNukem

« Reply #827 on: October 09, 2010, 01:30:48 AM »
Callaway, there's no need to gimp mine and Rage's posts. This thread really needs to die.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #828 on: October 09, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »
I'm hoping for a response or expect a PM.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #829 on: October 09, 2010, 01:37:59 AM »
WTF Callaway?

Callaway, there's no need to gimp mine and Rage's posts. This thread really needs to die.

Enough is enough.

You may think you are punishing Meadow, but you also punish every single person who looks at this thread who doesn't have a super-fast internet connection.

I have just spent a lot of time and edited the wallpaper of images down to three repeats of each image, even though it would have been a lot easier and quicker to just delete it.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:40:33 AM by Callaway »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #830 on: October 09, 2010, 01:39:44 AM »
No it was just to kill the thread to get people to stop posting in it. I think I'll just leave and try and stay out of it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #831 on: October 09, 2010, 02:11:10 AM »
WTF Callaway?

Enough is enough.

You may think you are punishing Meadow, but you also punish every single person who looks at this thread who doesn't have a super-fast internet connection.

I have just spent a lot of time and edited the wallpaper of images down to three repeats of each image, even though it would have been a lot easier and quicker to just delete it.

We are trying to get people to stop feeding the fucking troll that Meadow is. By "punishing" them with pictures, maybe they won't look at this thread and respond to it and keep sticking an Energizer battery in Meadow's ass, which makes her keep going and going and going and... did I mention that it keeps her going? :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #832 on: October 09, 2010, 02:16:27 AM »
Are you guys completely fucking retarded?

If you want to kill the thread then just quit posting in it and leave

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #833 on: October 09, 2010, 07:42:42 AM »
Well at least she is right about me, I am learning disabled but it sure doesn't make her any better than than us to put down LD people.

Calling it a learning "disability" is just stupid. People who are slow learners can do all kinds of things. Some even start their own businesses if they are so inclined. You aren't disabled. You are just a slow learner.

And you are just slow.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #834 on: October 09, 2010, 07:47:16 AM »
Ignorant, Evil Retards are notorious for having their minds in the gutter. They aren't capable of doing better themselves, so they can't imagine that anyone else can. I'm asexual, btw.

For which we are all grateful. Your DNA will die with you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #835 on: October 09, 2010, 07:57:15 AM »

Stop making the thread unreadable for everyone else. It will die when people lose interest. In the meanwhile, you can simply NOT READ IT.

I think Callaway did the right thing. It is not up to you or Rage to decide when a thread needs to die.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #836 on: October 09, 2010, 07:58:54 AM »
WTF Callaway?

Enough is enough.

We are trying to get people to stop feeding the fucking troll that Meadow is. By "punishing" them with pictures, maybe they won't look at this thread and respond to it and keep sticking an Energizer battery in Meadow's ass, which makes her keep going and going and going and... did I mention that it keeps her going? :wanker:

Stop reading it, you moron. Don't try to decide what other people can read and what they can't. :finger:

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #837 on: October 09, 2010, 08:47:40 AM »
Exactly. i'm used to topicbombing but that was hard on the eyes.

like everyones already said, if you dont want to read the topic dont even open it and it will die when people get tired of it. i was for killing it but meadow is too much fun, and i have nothing else to do

so i might aswell have some fun with her online

DukeNukem

« Reply #838 on: October 09, 2010, 09:17:30 AM »
Modulators, why are you defending Meadow the dragon, while black knights like me and Rage are trying to slay her?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #839 on: October 09, 2010, 09:19:51 AM »
You're not slaying her though; you're just slashing around with your sword like an idiot and getting in everyone's way