Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31036 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #705 on: October 08, 2010, 08:41:45 PM »
Gentleman I am very sorry for my daughters behaviour this evening. Meadow get your ass over here so I can kick it!

Oh shit, the sex change took! :hide:

P7PSP

« Reply #706 on: October 08, 2010, 08:41:58 PM »
Gentleman I am very sorry for my daughters behaviour this evening. Meadow get your ass over here so I can kick it!
Are you going to pull down her granny panties and give her a spanking?  :LOL:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #707 on: October 08, 2010, 08:42:22 PM »

Get fucked, Alex. Too bad no one will have you.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #708 on: October 08, 2010, 08:43:49 PM »
Let's push this fuckin' baby to 100 pages.

richard

« Reply #709 on: October 08, 2010, 08:44:36 PM »
Are you going to pull down her granny panties and give her a spanking?  :LOL:
Yes. and also im going to fuck her pussy with a hammer and shit in her ears, ittle be like old times when she was my bitch

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #710 on: October 08, 2010, 08:46:03 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.

P7PSP

« Reply #711 on: October 08, 2010, 08:46:13 PM »

Doesn't he have his girlfriend and now Steve Silberman for a boy friend?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #712 on: October 08, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »

Doesn't he have his girlfriend and now Steve Silberman for a boy friend?

I didn't know he had that much money. Autism Speaks really needs to get their money back. It's the only right thing to do.

richard

« Reply #713 on: October 08, 2010, 08:48:22 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #714 on: October 08, 2010, 08:49:51 PM »
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.

richard

« Reply #715 on: October 08, 2010, 08:51:35 PM »
Whos alex? this is dear old mom your talking too!
 dont you remember what my face looks like when I was beating your ass?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #716 on: October 08, 2010, 08:56:33 PM »
Whos alex? this is dear old mom your talking too!
 dont you remember what my face looks like when I was beating your ass?

No no no no no. I was the one beating her ass, while you watched, don't you remember?

P7PSP

« Reply #717 on: October 08, 2010, 09:01:31 PM »

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #718 on: October 08, 2010, 09:03:21 PM »

Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

What's with you? Are you stupid or what?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #719 on: October 08, 2010, 09:04:48 PM »

I can only surmise you're another brainless wonder.