Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #675 on: October 08, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »
I am number one, no problems there.
Because as odeons already pointed out like on page 5 you are a narcissist!

you love yourself a little too much meadow

I love myself just enough, Alex Sore Dick.

P7PSP

« Reply #676 on: October 08, 2010, 08:07:55 PM »

Interesting take on it Richard. She is a kept woman with anger issues because she knows that she is number one, not just because her man tells her so. At least she gets a nice home with a view, even when he is with his wife.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #677 on: October 08, 2010, 08:08:31 PM »
Someone who loves me makes good money, you ignorant bastard.
Is having your some selfishly spend his time with his wife and kids leaving you feeling lonely and unloved?  :hug: :kissykissy:

Wrong again, Mother Fucker. :)
Lighten up Meadow. I am sure he means it when he tells you that you are number 1.

In some societies the kept woman has enjoyed status almost equal to that of the wife.  :2thumbsup:

There is no wife, dumb fuck. How stupid are you?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #678 on: October 08, 2010, 08:08:59 PM »
Ignorant, Evil Retards are notorious for having their minds in the gutter. They aren't capable of doing better themselves, so they can't imagine that anyone else can. I'm asexual, btw.
Fuckwits cant seem to ever learn and people just dont want to deal with thier whiney shit so they are perma-banned

some of your stuff in the haven is all the proof you need for your unfortunate situation :laugh: , jesus christ your a fucking baby

I don't care Alex Plank about your perma-ban. You have a fraudulent, BOGUS site because you are calling it an Autism site, while throwing around terms like "neurodiversity" and "Aspergian". That is as ignorant as it gets. And playing dumb isn't going to save your ass, in the long run.

You do know he is not here  ???
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #679 on: October 08, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »
Someone who loves me makes good money, you ignorant bastard.
Is having your some selfishly spend his time with his wife and kids leaving you feeling lonely and unloved?  :hug: :kissykissy:

Wrong again, Mother Fucker. :)
Lighten up Meadow. I am sure he means it when he tells you that you are number 1.

In some societies the kept woman has enjoyed status almost equal to that of the wife.  :2thumbsup:

There is no wife, dumb fuck. How stupid are you?
Is that what he tells you?  :(

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #680 on: October 08, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »

Interesting take on it Richard. She is a kept woman with anger issues because she knows that she is number one, not just because her man tells her so. At least she gets a nice home with a view, even when he is with his wife.

You're just another Major Retard, unfortunately. But it does keep you among plenty of friends.

richard

« Reply #681 on: October 08, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »

Ah, yes. pretty woman the movie comes to mind, with julia roberts.
exept i dont think meadow is pretty at all
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 08:12:56 PM by richard »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #682 on: October 08, 2010, 08:11:17 PM »

I love myself just enough, Alex Sore Dick.

What is it they say - to love onself is the beginning of a truly happy relationship.

P7PSP

« Reply #683 on: October 08, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »

You're just another Major Retard, unfortunately. But it does keep you among plenty of friends.
Not a Major at all Meadow, I was enlisted. Petty Officer Third Class is the highest up the ladder I went in the military.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #684 on: October 08, 2010, 08:13:56 PM »
Ignorant, Evil Retards are notorious for having their minds in the gutter. They aren't capable of doing better themselves, so they can't imagine that anyone else can. I'm asexual, btw.
Fuckwits cant seem to ever learn and people just dont want to deal with thier whiney shit so they are perma-banned

some of your stuff in the haven is all the proof you need for your unfortunate situation :laugh: , jesus christ your a fucking baby

I don't care Alex Plank about your perma-ban. You have a fraudulent, BOGUS site because you are calling it an Autism site, while throwing around terms like "neurodiversity" and "Aspergian". That is as ignorant as it gets. And playing dumb isn't going to save your ass, in the long run.

Are you kidding me? He is here. Richard Dick is one of his "personalities".

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #685 on: October 08, 2010, 08:14:12 PM »
Why does this keep going and going it's pointless
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #686 on: October 08, 2010, 08:15:11 PM »

Not a Major at all Meadow, I was enlisted. Petty Officer Third Class is the highest up the ladder I went in the military.

Is that supposed to impress me?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #687 on: October 08, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »

Naval forces, right? I seem to remember Petty Officers being mentioned in association to ships.

P7PSP

« Reply #688 on: October 08, 2010, 08:15:52 PM »

Don't let Parts talk you out of the truth, Parts is a Bilderberger Illuminati.  :tinfoil:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #689 on: October 08, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »

Don't let Parts talk you out of the truth, Parts is a Bilderberger Illuminati.  :tinfoil:

No worries there.