Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #585 on: October 08, 2010, 04:14:31 PM »
I don't think I really know what it is to be either.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #586 on: October 08, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
I don't think I really know what it is to be either.

Sorry, I'm not sure if that was directed at me. I don't get it if it was ???

Osensitive1

« Reply #587 on: October 08, 2010, 04:17:53 PM »
I don't think I'm a nice person or a bitch.

richard

« Reply #588 on: October 08, 2010, 04:21:12 PM »
Well, If she didnt want to garner such abuse, she shouldnt have come here in the first place and shared her fucking dramatic past with us. this is the last place i'd come to, to look for sympathy

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #589 on: October 08, 2010, 04:21:42 PM »

I'm still not really sure when I'm supposed to have posted all these glowing posts about myself ???.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #590 on: October 08, 2010, 04:23:23 PM »
I'm a bitch and a nice person. I only get bitchy when I get pissed off or when someone is being a dick.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #591 on: October 08, 2010, 04:24:55 PM »
I'm a bitch and a nice person. I only get bitchy when I get pissed off or when someone is being a dick.

Exactly, me too. It's possible to be both.

richard

« Reply #592 on: October 08, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »
I wonder how a person who has been on Social Security for 31 years ends up in a nice place with nice fancy furniture? I suppose she got it from friends? Oh, rent to own I bet. 
yes. i mean your not going to be living large on social security, so obviously shes getting other income. or maybe shes made people feel sorry for her and has accepted handouts

Osensitive1

« Reply #593 on: October 08, 2010, 04:26:58 PM »

I'm still not really sure when I'm supposed to have posted all these glowing posts about myself ???.
Well, since I said it, then I guess I have to dig in your profile and find it. Maybe later. Sounds like work. It might be easier to just say you're right.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #594 on: October 08, 2010, 04:31:27 PM »

Well, since I said it, then I guess I have to dig in your profile and find it. Maybe later. Sounds like work. It might be easier to just say you're right.

You might be right about me being a bitch, but I think you're just talking crap about my glowing posts ??? You can be slightly bitchy as well though

Osensitive1

« Reply #595 on: October 08, 2010, 04:36:27 PM »
I didn't call you a bitch. Until I decide if I want to take the time to dig, then you're right; I'm talking crap.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #596 on: October 08, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
Who cares what you believe?

I don't think anybody believes you were raped.

I believe she was raped and my heat goes out to her because of that, but I don't know why she would compare being flamed on the internet to being raped.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #597 on: October 08, 2010, 04:43:24 PM »
I didn't call you a bitch. Until I decide if I want to take the time to dig, then you're right; I'm talking crap.

No, I admitted I can be a bitch. I have no issue with that at all. You said that I made a lot of glowing posts about myself to convince either myself or others that I'm a good person. I do have an issue with that. I'm currently going through my old posts to see if there's any truth in that.

Osensitive1

« Reply #598 on: October 08, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »
No, I admitted I can be a bitch.
You said, "You may be right about me being a bitch" which implied I called you a bitch. I feel like we're talking in circles now. 
You said that I made a lot of glowing posts about myself to convince either myself or others that I'm a good person. I do have an issue with that. I'm currently going through my old posts to see if there's any truth in that.
okay.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #599 on: October 08, 2010, 04:54:24 PM »
Who cares what you believe?

I don't think anybody believes you were raped.

I believe she was raped and my heat goes out to her because of that, but I don't know why she would compare being flamed on the internet to being raped.

So you think being ganged up on in cyberspace doesn't hurt? Some people appear not even to be human. They have no capacity for love. They have no capacity for empathy. They are not human that way. I'm human because I'm capable of these things and when a large group of people is attacking you, it hurts. They aren't human though, so I have learned that about them. My mother was also someone who is incapable of love and empathy. That's what these people all seem to have in common. I don't ask for sympathy when I talk about who I am or what I've been through. I'm too used to morons like these to even imagine it.