Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31030 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #555 on: October 08, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »
I'm autistic. Likewise, I can't handle all of this. If you don't understand something, that's your problem. I already pointed out what your problems pertain to: Evil Retard Syndrome. If you weren't the cowards you are, because of your fear of the penal system, you would be a real danger to society. You are the trolls. You are idiots. You are abusers.

If you're not a troll, then why did you say in your very first ever post on this site that everyone was jealous of you? Would you introduce yourself to somebody in the street by telling them they are jealous of you?
And pray tell. What on earth would I be jealous of you for?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #556 on: October 08, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »
Her crayons are nicer than your crayons. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #557 on: October 08, 2010, 02:44:52 PM »

I bet they are nicer than mine. And I bet her bedroom has the nicest padding on its walls

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #558 on: October 08, 2010, 02:46:28 PM »

I bet they are nicer than mine. And I bet her bedroom has the nicest padding on its walls

Of course, the men in white won't always let her play with the crayons. Sometimes she needs to be... corrected. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #559 on: October 08, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »
I'm autistic. Likewise, I can't handle all of this. If you don't understand something, that's your problem. I already pointed out what your problems pertain to: Evil Retard Syndrome. If you weren't the cowards you are, because of your fear of the penal system, you would be a real danger to society. You are the trolls. You are idiots. You are abusers.

If you're not a troll, then why did you say in your very first ever post on this site that everyone was jealous of you? Would you introduce yourself to somebody in the street by telling them they are jealous of you?

That comes basically from having a mother who was jealous of me and she also beat me for it. My siblings have also been jealous. People sometimes are jealous of my talent and they don't understand me when I don't talk much so my experiences with people haven't been great. And yes, there is a lot of jealousy I have been subjected to so I have some issues there.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #560 on: October 08, 2010, 02:50:33 PM »

That comes basically from having a mother who was jealous of me and she also beat me for it. My siblings have also been jealous. People sometimes are jealous of my talent and they don't understand me when I don't talk much so my experiences with people haven't been great. And yes, there is a lot of jealousy I have been subjected to so I have some issues there.

Sorry to break it to you sweetcheeks, but it doesn't sound like your mum was jealous of you. It sounds like she hated you and regrets the fact that you were ever born, and I can't blame her if you behaved at home like you behave here.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #561 on: October 08, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »

Doesn't explain anything. I guess your "talent" lies in some other area.  ::)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #562 on: October 08, 2010, 02:57:38 PM »

Sorry to break it to you sweetcheeks, but it doesn't sound like your mum was jealous of you. It sounds like she hated you and regrets the fact that you were ever born, and I can't blame her if you behaved at home like you behave here.

Wrong Plumcakes. I was everything my mother wished she was, and wasn't. She had a learning disability and she didn't have the looks either. That's why she was such a major loser in life and ran around fucking worse losers. I got my looks from my father's side and some from her side too. It's beyond your scope. You can't even do the math to understand anything, so you're hopeless. Go dig a hole now and bury yourself in it because you are the worthless jerk and creep you are who also likes to hang around with others just like you.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #563 on: October 08, 2010, 03:01:18 PM »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #564 on: October 08, 2010, 03:06:20 PM »

Wrong Plumcakes. I was everything my mother wished she was, and wasn't. She had a learning disability and she didn't have the looks either. That's why she was such a major loser in life and ran around fucking worse losers. I got my looks from my father's side and some from her side too. It's beyond your scope. You can't even do the math to understand anything, so you're hopeless. Go dig a hole now and bury yourself in it because you are the worthless jerk and creep you are who also likes to hang around with others just like you.

I find it hard to believe anybody would want to be like you.
If what you say is to be believed and you came from a broken home and spent much of your childhood in care, and you are an, as yet unpublished artist, then could you tell me how come you live in such a nice house and have such a beautiful life. What do you do for a living? How come you've ended up with all this money, when you appear to lack the emotional stability needed to hold down even the most basic of jobs?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #565 on: October 08, 2010, 03:11:45 PM »

If what you say is to be believed and you came from a broken home and spent much of your childhood in care, and you are an, as yet unpublished artist, then could you tell me how come you live in such a nice house and have such a beautiful life. What do you do for a living? How come you've ended up with all this money, when you appear to lack the emotional stability needed to hold down even the most basic of jobs?

I didn't spend much of my childhood in "care" you dumb dip-stick. I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14. That isn't most of my childhood. You are one dumb bitch so why don't you just shut the fuck up while you're ahead. I doubt you will ever amount to anything in your entire sorry life. The quality of my life and the way I live speaks for itself. If you can't believe it, it's probably  because you are a liar. Liars never believe anything because they think the whole world is just the way they are. Well the rest of the world isn't just the way you are. I don't have time for lying or liars, fuck wad. I've already been through to much for such nonsense as you are.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #566 on: October 08, 2010, 03:16:47 PM »

I didn't spend much of my childhood in "care" you dumb dip-stick. I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14. That isn't most of my childhood. You are one dumb bitch so why don't you just shut the fuck up while you're ahead. I doubt you will ever amount to anything in your entire sorry life. The quality of my life and the way I live speaks for itself. If you can't believe it, it's probably  because you are a liar. Liars never believe anything because they think the whole world is just the way they are. Well the rest of the world isn't just the way you are. I don't have time for lying or liars, fuck wad. I've already been through to much for such nonsense as you are.

I'm 20 and I've actually amounted to quite a lot. Unlike you I just don't talk about it in every post I make :razz:. If you've amounted to so much why don't you tell us what exactly you've achieved, instead of just throwing around insults when somebody asks you a question you seem unable to answer.

richard

« Reply #567 on: October 08, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »

thats cute.

and yeah i think its about time to stop feeding the attention whore. she obviously loves to eat, despite the fact that its been pointed out to her numerous fucking times she can just log off and never return.  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #568 on: October 08, 2010, 03:24:42 PM »

and yeah i think its about time to stop feeding the attention whore. she obviously loves to eat, despite the fact that its been pointed out to her numerous fucking times she can just log off and never return.  :zoinks:

You are right, but I don't wanna :angrydance: :angrydance:. I actually enjoy this >:D. I know, it is pathetic, but I'm loving all of this.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #569 on: October 08, 2010, 03:26:15 PM »
It's fun and she loves it. It's a win-win.

- Albert Einstein