Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30999 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #540 on: October 08, 2010, 02:00:52 PM »
You are the low-life for badgering someone "gang style". I don't lie. Liars are usually the ones who don't believe anyone.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #541 on: October 08, 2010, 02:02:44 PM »
Who cares what you believe?

For one, I do.

OTOH, very few people care what YOU think. You are target practice, nothing more. I realise that it's a narcissist's wet dream but so be it. Even a narcissist will be full of holes after being shot at.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #542 on: October 08, 2010, 02:03:30 PM »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #543 on: October 08, 2010, 02:03:39 PM »

I don't think anybody believes you were raped.

Look bitch. I was raped. I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14. I was hospitalized and operated on during that time because of VD and also had my appendix taken out. I was in a group home after that. You are a mother fucking bitch for saying that to me.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #544 on: October 08, 2010, 02:06:19 PM »

Look bitch. I was raped. I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14. I was hospitalized and operated on during that time because of VD and also had my appendix taken out. I was in a group home after that. You are a mother fucking bitch for saying that to me.

OK, could you explain to me then. Why do you keep posting on this site? You get no support here, you get constant abuse, you think it's as bad as being raped. I don't voluntarily do anything I don't want to. So what on earth do you get out of posting on this site?

richard

« Reply #545 on: October 08, 2010, 02:07:26 PM »
If butterflies is a bitch, what would that make me if i wished you got raped again?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #546 on: October 08, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »

OK, could you explain to me then. Why do you keep posting on this site? You get no support here, you get constant abuse, you think it's as bad as being raped. I don't voluntarily do anything I don't want to. So what on earth do you get out of posting on this site?

Merely fall out from WP. The sadists live here though. Loser types are always going to be there to joke and make fun of someone no matter what. I come back from time to time out of curiosity, I guess, which only upsets me so of course I won't keep coming back.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #547 on: October 08, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »
but you do keep coming back

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2010, 02:14:01 PM »
People with PTSD usually avoid situations that trigger their past. So therefore they would not stay here and keep putting themselves in it.

I do not doubt Meadow had a crappy life but her railing on about it makes it sound like she thinks she is the only one in the world who suffered it and acts like she is better than the rest of us just because she survived. I see the holier than thou in her and the superior complex.

richard

« Reply #549 on: October 08, 2010, 02:15:20 PM »
but you do keep coming back
thats exactly why i took some of her karma away.

fucking dumb bitch

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #550 on: October 08, 2010, 02:15:37 PM »

Merely fall out from WP. The sadists live here though. Loser types are always going to be there to joke and make fun of someone no matter what. I come back from time to time out of curiosity, I guess, which only upsets me so of course I won't keep coming back.

If you only come here out of curiosity you wouldn't need to post. Something tells me that for some reason you need the abuse that you recieve here. Do you not think that is a sign severe mental illness?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #551 on: October 08, 2010, 02:34:29 PM »
I'm autistic. Likewise, I can't handle all of this. If you don't understand something, that's your problem. I already pointed out what your problems pertain to: Evil Retard Syndrome. If you weren't the cowards you are, because of your fear of the penal system, you would be a real danger to society. You are the trolls. You are idiots. You are abusers.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #552 on: October 08, 2010, 02:35:35 PM »
You are the low-life for badgering someone "gang style". I don't lie. Liars are usually the ones who don't believe anyone.

You lie. Here's an example:

DW_a_mom played a huge part. I'm quitting forums. What's the use, I don't have those "manipulate the English language" skills of the NT. God, I have already been through too much. The bitch sees me when I'm down and what does she do. She goes after calling me an idiot using my own "like favorite characters: Charlie Brown" statement to do it. That is indeed vindictive, crafty, sick-bitch material. I hope she bleeds to death and dies a painful death for doing that to me. I have fucking major challenges here but evidently no one is able to see that. I'm leaving the human race. My life will be better off without you. Can anyone see I've already had a difficult enough time? Can anyone leave me the fuck alone when I'm putting out the vibes, I guess, that I need to be. When I become famous it should be known that I was banned routinely from the "elitist" Wrong Planet.

You are still here. Narcissist.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #553 on: October 08, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »

It's called a "group home" now, that place with the crayons and the nurses and the padded cells? Cool.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #554 on: October 08, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »
I'm autistic. Likewise, I can't handle all of this. If you don't understand something, that's your problem. I already pointed out what your problems pertain to: Evil Retard Syndrome. If you weren't the cowards you are, because of your fear of the penal system, you would be a real danger to society. You are the trolls. You are idiots. You are abusers.

You are not autistic. You are a narcissist.

- Albert Einstein