Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31036 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »
I honestly can't believe you guys are as cruel as you are, but you are. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You are cowards too for ganging up like that on a girl. Real low-class dogs that you are. I was gang raped when I was thirteen. This isn't that different.

I would have to take exception to that statement. Rape is a serious issue. A bunch of folk having a laugh on the internet at your expence IS NOT a serious issue. I do hope you rethink that statement. If you think that is an acceptable thing to say, the you are seriously in need of psychiatric help :-\

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »
I honestly can't believe you guys are as cruel as you are, but you are. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You are cowards too for ganging up like that on a girl. Real low-class dogs that you are. I was gang raped when I was thirteen. This isn't that different.

And yet here you are. I'm not buying your bs--you love the attention.

Narcissist.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2010, 11:24:22 AM »
No this isn't a laugh. It is damn cruel. As cruel as anything I've gone through.

I don't really want to go back to WP or any forum for that matter. Language is very difficult for me, put me under too much stress. Then dealing with hard core people who think it's fun to gang up on someone in cyberspace is a load of fun. Losers. That's what you are. And abusers. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »

Narcissist.

You have that wrong. I have walls with people for a reason. That's to keep them away. Because I don't do well trying to talk to them. Language is very stressful and difficult for me and doesn't come easy. Too much stress. I was just hoping to get along or whatever. But I really despise some of you people now. And I don't need that too. You don't understand anything and you don't care about anything either. You're just evil bastards. Who needs it.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2010, 11:28:05 AM »
No this isn't a laugh. It is damn cruel. As cruel as anything I've gone through.

I don't really want to go back to WP or any forum for that matter. Language is very difficult for me, put me under too much stress. Then dealing with hard core people who think it's fun to gang up on someone in cyberspace is a load of fun. Losers. That's what you are. And abusers. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Ok Meadow if we cant take what we give out why dont you start giving it out.
Most of the stuff you fight back with is weak.

Besides "ganging up on people" is bullying , we are calling you out for making offensive remarks , and btw if this website stresses you out so uch why dont you you know {b]leave?[/b] its not like you'll be missed.  :hahaha:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »

Some people are maybe cruel online, but to compare that to gang raping a child is very wrong, and completely ill judged. I'm sorry for the traumas you've suffered in your life, but at the moment it appears to me that you really need to stop posting on forums, and get some psychiatric help before you lose perspective completely.

PLEASE GET HELP.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2010, 11:31:39 AM »
Gang rape (or any rape actually lol) is fucked up. getting shit on the internet is nothing. you can just leave the site if u don't like it. We're not all rapists

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »

Narcissist.

You have that wrong. I have walls with people for a reason. That's to keep them away. Because I don't do well trying to talk to them. Language is very stressful and difficult for me and doesn't come easy. Too much stress. I was just hoping to get along or whatever. But I really despise some of you people now. And I don't need that too. You don't understand anything and you don't care about anything either. You're just evil bastards. Who needs it.

You do. You are here, aren't you?

Narcissist.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2010, 11:33:31 AM »
You know whats funny?

the Swedish word for cunt means "A meadow wet with dew"  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »
:LMAO:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2010, 11:41:03 AM »

Some people are maybe cruel online, but to compare that to gang raping a child is very wrong, and completely ill judged. I'm sorry for the traumas you've suffered in your life, but at the moment it appears to me that you really need to stop posting on forums, and get some psychiatric help before you lose perspective completely.

PLEASE GET HELP.

I was ganged up on by a large group more than once. Don't tell me how I should feel. I don't need professional help just because I visited here. That is also insulting and very rude of you.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2010, 11:43:17 AM »
Gang rape (or any rape actually lol) is fucked up. getting shit on the internet is nothing. you can just leave the site if u don't like it. We're not all rapists

I came here because I'm isolated. I live a comfortable life but I'm also alone. I don't need to be abused, and I realize it's best I not be around internet scum.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: October 07, 2010, 11:44:36 AM »
If you want friends then you need to be nice to people. if you're not nice to people then you can't expect everyone to be nice to you

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #313 on: October 07, 2010, 11:46:26 AM »

PLEASE GET HELP.

I was ganged up on by a large group more than once. Don't tell me how I should feel. I don't need professional help just because I visited here. That is also insulting and very rude of you.

And yet again someone tries to help and you just shoot them down.. fucking idiot.
Butterflies is saying you need professional help because your grasp on reality is completely and utterly twisted.

or if I want to be cuntish I could say your grasp on reality is... moronic

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2010, 11:50:32 AM »
If you want friends then you need to be nice to people. if you're not nice to people then you can't expect everyone to be nice to you

There is nothing nice here. Just a bunch of low-class abusers who can't handle the truth when someone spells it out for them.