Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »
Important for what? Perfecting sarcasm skills? Isn't that a stupid way to spend time?

For blowing off steam, and saying what you think.

WP was and always will be the wrong place for that, because there are too many who don't allow that sort of thing to happen without whining to the mods. Other support sites don't necessarily help much either, because they too don't allow the venting that is needed. So at least here we can say what we like, and even if people give it back, we can feel better that we've at least said our piece.

What has happened to you is terrible, and anyone else in the same situation may not have coped. Hell, people have topped themselves for far less. Your family should be ashamed for what they put you through, and surviving that is definitely something to hang your hat on. Your coping mechanism seems to be to lash out at people. If it works for you, well and good. Just remember, that there are SOME good people who might get caught in the cross-hairs, and that not everyone is evil and wants to do harm to you.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2010, 05:43:10 PM »
Yes, but the real world doesn't seem to appreciate my sarcasm skills the way people here do.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you're saying. I don't have any skills with it. I don't enjoy it at all. It's very harsh for me. I was raised up that way. It wasn't pretty. So that's where I guess I stand with sarcasm. I don't enjoy being sensitive. But that's just how it is and I guess I have to shield myself from sarcasm more, rather than less.

Osensitive1

« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »
I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you're saying.
Sorry, Meadow. Was being sarcastic; thought you maybe were too. I often miss other's sarcasm, unless it's used with a heavy sarcastic tone, but do enjoy using it from time to time.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: October 06, 2010, 05:49:59 PM »
Important for what? Perfecting sarcasm skills? Isn't that a stupid way to spend time?

WP was and always will be the wrong place for that, because there are too many who don't allow that sort of thing to happen without whining to the mods. Other support sites don't necessarily help much either, because they too don't allow the venting that is needed. So at least here we can say what we like, and even if people give it back, we can feel better that we've at least said our piece.

What has happened to you is terrible, and anyone else in the same situation may not have coped. Hell, people have topped themselves for far less. Your family should be ashamed for what they put you through, and surviving that is definitely something to hang your hat on. Your coping mechanism seems to be to lash out at people. If it works for you, well and good. Just remember, that there are SOME good people who might get caught in the cross-hairs, and that not everyone is evil and wants to do harm to you.

Yeah, I just think that people don't understand me and I can't say I understand many of them that well either. What appears to be lashing out is only reactions to how I'm being treated by others when others can't really understand my inability to socialize properly in the first place. And the fact that I have triggers and issues on top of it all. I have walls but that is called autism. My siblings growing up in the same environment don't have any trouble with socializing and live very normal lives. People just don't understand, but they sure want me to understand them, and there's little I can really do about any of it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: October 06, 2010, 05:55:05 PM »
Sorry, Meadow. Was being sarcastic; thought you maybe were too. I often miss other's sarcasm, unless it's used with a heavy sarcastic tone, but do enjoy using it from time to time.

No, I was being very serious. But I'm sure you know that. I don't do sarcasm well, though I try on occasion if I want to try to fit in, but I 'really' don't enjoy so much nonsense.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2010, 05:57:44 PM »

Yeah, I just think that people don't understand me and I can't say I understand many of them that well either. What appears to be lashing out is only reactions to how I'm being treated by others when others can't really understand my inability to socialize properly in the first place. And the fact that I have triggers and issues on top of it all. I have walls but that is called autism. My siblings growing up in the same environment don't have any trouble with socializing and live very normal lives. People just don't understand, but they sure want me to understand them, and there's little I can really do about any of it.

I know what it's like to walk on eggshells because my partner has AS, and sees herself sometimes as not being understood. I handle it by doing what I can to listen, and try to explain what people have said in a way that she'll understand. She may not have been through what you have, but when she has a problem I at least will be there for her. Even if we are over the other side of the country from each other.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2010, 06:03:24 PM »
My mother was very sarcastic, in a very cruel way. She had a wise crack for everything. She had absolute no sensitivity at all. She didn't even pretend to be kind or sensitive. That would have been beneath her. And anything remotely resembling sensitive needed to be stomped out. Not unlike some of the mentality you see here among your fellow "evil retards". She had a learning disability but you see she really wasn't that stupid, because she was really good with sarcasm and if you so much as look at her cross-eyed, which I was never inclined to do anyway, she would run ballistic and try to kill you with a stick. Now, not all evil retards are that bad but many are just under the surface. If you aren't careful enough and scratch their tiny little egos, you're dead meat. Anyone who is good at sarcasm isn't that dumb. Cruel would be a better term.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2010, 06:04:16 PM »

I know what it's like to walk on eggshells because my partner has AS, and sees herself sometimes as not being understood. I handle it by doing what I can to listen, and try to explain what people have said in a way that she'll understand. She may not have been through what you have, but when she has a problem I at least will be there for her. Even if we are over the other side of the country from each other.

That's cool of you, I guess.

Osensitive1

« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2010, 06:05:02 PM »

No, I was being very serious. But I'm sure you know that. I don't do sarcasm well, though I try on occasion if I want to try to fit in, but I 'really' don't enjoy so much nonsense.
No, really didn't think you seriously thought Steve found the site's importance to be perfecting sarcasm skills. Took it as a light joke. See, we don't understand each other and it's still all good. Sometimes I like a bit of nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 06:07:23 PM by Osensitive1 »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2010, 06:18:45 PM »

No, really didn't think you seriously thought Steve found the site's importance to be perfecting sarcasm skills. Took it as a light joke. See, we don't understand each other and it's still all good. Sometimes I like a bit of nonsense.

That's all I have seen here, more or less, so that's why what I said was very serious based on my observations. Are you suggesting this site isn't sarcastic? What else does this site have going for it that I am overlooking?

Osensitive1

« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2010, 06:27:01 PM »
Are you suggesting this site isn't sarcastic?
No, just that sarcasm isn't very important.
What else does this site have going for it that I am overlooking?
Surely each member finds their own sense of importance in this place, so that seems like a personal question. Maybe if you end up sticking around I'll tell you and you can tell me why it's important to you. I've only seen you post in your own threads, so am not sure what has been overlooked.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: October 06, 2010, 06:35:31 PM »
Are you suggesting this site isn't sarcastic?
No, just that sarcasm isn't very important.
What else does this site have going for it that I am overlooking?
Surely each member finds their own sense of importance in this place, so that seems like a personal question. Maybe if you end up sticking around I'll tell you and you can tell me why it's important to you. I've only seen you post in your own threads, so am not sure what has been overlooked.

Hehe, fair enough. :)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2010, 06:47:46 PM »
I 'have' looked around though and generally only wish to run like the wind. Not really into trashy stuff. Oh well. There will be better forums in the tomorrow world, then again, given the human condition as a whole, perhaps not.

P7PSP

« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2010, 07:15:50 PM »
Oh go die in a fire you idiotic little bitch.

Take your squid-fucking ass someplace and get a life.
His squid fucking ass fits in here rather well emo psycho bitch. You, OTOH, would do the world a minor bit of good by dying in a fire.

I 'have' looked around though and generally only wish to run like the wind. Not really into trashy stuff. Oh well. There will be better forums in the tomorrow world, then again, given the human condition as a whole, perhaps not.
Try the afterlife.  :hanged:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2010, 09:29:44 PM »
Oh go die in a fire you idiotic little bitch.

Take your squid-fucking ass someplace and get a life.
His squid fucking ass fits in here rather well emo psycho bitch. You, OTOH, would do the world a minor bit of good by dying in a fire.

Try the afterlife.  :hanged:

Believe it or not, I already knew my last post would bother someone/thing like you. Like you are true to you, I too will remain true me. And that's a whole lot better than you isn't it? Awww...