Author Topic: Sol is a hypocrite (I know I am too, but...anyway)  (Read 134 times)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Sol is a hypocrite (I know I am too, but...anyway)
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:05:53 PM »
He first said that he would kill himself if he was a “fat ginger” like Shleed, but shortly afterwards he says that Shleed could have been a nazi, and if Hitler was a ginger, were a Latino, Black etc., he would view them as the master race, but then again, nobody is perfect, I could say that I would kill myself if I f.ex looked like one of my friends, who have long greasy black hair tied up in a ponytail, ghouly pizza faced, fat belly, chalk-white skin, a large end, an Italian moustache, and washing himself 1 time once per 1st or 2nd week, or if I had red hair or were black, and the standards Sol sets for humans to be accepted is ridiculous, hardly more than 1% of the humans alive would have been accepted, I for one would accept pretty much everyone.

P7PSP

Re: Sol is a hypocrite (I know I am too, but...anyway)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »
 :plus: For making clear that you don't believe the toxic bs that Sol spews. I appreciate you making this distinction.  :viking: :eiffel:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Sol is a hypocrite (I know I am too, but...anyway)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »
Who gives a fuck about Sol and why bring him up? He isn't here. We don't think about him and if he was to get kidnapped by the militia, tortured for days and then set on fire, we would not care. So why are you obsessing about him and keep bringing him up.

Personally I think I would prefer him slowly eaten by feral animals but that is just me  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap