Educational

Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9173 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
:-[ Sorry. It won't happen again.  :crossed:

:2thumbsup:

Okay!  You two kissed and made up.  Now if we can only get some more members to do that we'll be...  Well, boring?

IntensitySquared...Feel the love!  :grouphug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

:-[ Sorry. It won't happen again.  :crossed:

:2thumbsup:

Okay!  You two kissed and made up.  Now if we can only get some more members to do that we'll be...  Well, boring?
Good point, but I doubt anyone is willing to kiss Richard until he changes out of those cum stained skivvies.  :duh: Ooops, this post isn't helping to make peace. Good thing Richard ignores my posts.  :zoinks:

Osensitive1

I keep telling you to stop touching me.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
I keep telling you to stop touching me.

That wasn't me.  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

Oh noes.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Richard!  Leave Osenstive1 alone. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Picking on a pregnant woman? A new low even for your Les.

Wow Phlex.

My hair is standing straight up in my neck.

You awake every feminist fibre in my body.

Pregnancy is not an illness or a weakness. And as long as there are no complications, women can do everything they want, apart from a few things.

If a pregnant woman can't do a call-out, she can't be a judge, she can't be a lawyer, she can't be a surgeon, she can't drive a car.
Apart from apparent things, like eating raw meat, eating raw cheeses, changing cat litter without gloves, work with toxic things, women can do what they can do when they are pregnant just like they can when they are not. Don't try to take that away from women Phlex.

I don't want to get back to the times when (only the richer btb) women were treated like expensive china when with child. Please, give the female sex some credit.

And for what it's worth, hormones can make pregnant women, and new mothers very fierce fighters.

Talk about going overboard or over reacting, oh yeah you just did.

For starters, men and women are different, pure fact. Plus I'm more focused on Sir Les in my argument than Kit. As in what It says about his character than hers. I think it's just common sense and general niceness to give a break to a pregnant woman who has had a miscarriage previously. If what she does bothers him that much, and it's Kit we are talking about, then perhaps he should get the fuck off the internet.

And don't you think I know what pregnant women are capable of? I do have a wife that has been pregnant 6 times. Plus this isn't about what they can do physically wise.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,9579.495.html

Get up to speed Phlexor.

Explain "even for you" and then explain "picking on". 
As for her pregnancy. I chose not her pregnancy nor her words. Nor did I choose her to use them here.

So have a read. Have a think and try again mate. I am sure you have good cause to say what you did and I would like to hear it.
Yeah, but what kind of cunt has a go at a pregnant woman, you know that it isn't all fun and games being pregnant, unless the reason you aren't married anymore is because you were an oblivious cunt to your ex wife.

I think it says more about your character than hers right now. You made a choice and have to live with the fact of that's how you look towards me now.

I don't imagine you give a shit but I felt I had to say something.

Look, you dicks can do whatever the hell you want, and I'm sure you will. I really don't give a fuck.

But you have to imagine that Kit right now is under a lot of stress. Considering she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy you can imagine that she is a little concerned about that happening again. Now I think she probably deserves a little slack at the moment.

Now like I said, call her out and what not, but don't act surprised when I think it's a cunt act.

All fake internet friendships/acquaintances aside, You act is becoming increasingly boring lately Les, give it a rest, you aren't the internet police.

Phlexor just because your stomach is around the size of a pregnant woman's doesn't mean that you can empathise or relate to a woman's pregnancy. Hate to break it to you but you are not lactating any time soon.

You are right it is just a speed hump in this conversation.

Now let's talk about pregnant women and what they are huh?
Delicate you say? Irrational, non-thinking, brainless, easily stressed and unable to hold their own? That about up to speed?
Is that what your thoughts are on your own wife Tiger Lily? I really fucking hope not. That would be a real cunt act to treat someone like that huh?
Now was I picking on Kit? Not at all Kit misrepresented some shit about me, (So yeah there goes your internet police bullshit right there) and I countered it. Did I go out and find some shit or did it knock on my door?

This place is obviously too stressful for you big fella. It is more than you can handle, and you take shit a lot more seriously than me, Kit or any members here.The only one who is being a cunt is Lord Phlexor. A whiny, fat, old, sexist cunt.

There mate. Just for old times sake, I gave you a bit of notice and answered you. Not that it matters but I felt considering how we have got on so well in the past I would give you a bit of my time.

True colours shining though eh?

Yeah, this happens every time I pwn someone, they bring out the fat cunt remarks because they have no leg to stand on.

You are a trouble maker, you like to stir shit up. This is who you are and you enjoy it. But you are a coward and can't just admit the truth.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I don't see any validity to this post.

You mean he's always that low?  ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

Wow Phlex.

My hair is standing straight up in my neck.

You awake every feminist fibre in my body.

Pregnancy is not an illness or a weakness. And as long as there are no complications, women can do everything they want, apart from a few things.

If a pregnant woman can't do a call-out, she can't be a judge, she can't be a lawyer, she can't be a surgeon, she can't drive a car.
Apart from apparent things, like eating raw meat, eating raw cheeses, changing cat litter without gloves, work with toxic things, women can do what they can do when they are pregnant just like they can when they are not. Don't try to take that away from women Phlex.

I don't want to get back to the times when (only the richer btb) women were treated like expensive china when with child. Please, give the female sex some credit.

And for what it's worth, hormones can make pregnant women, and new mothers very fierce fighters.

Talk about going overboard or over reacting, oh yeah you just did.

For starters, men and women are different, pure fact. Plus I'm more focused on Sir Les in my argument than Kit. As in what It says about his character than hers. I think it's just common sense and general niceness to give a break to a pregnant woman who has had a miscarriage previously. If what she does bothers him that much, and it's Kit we are talking about, then perhaps he should get the fuck off the internet.

And don't you think I know what pregnant women are capable of? I do have a wife that has been pregnant 6 times. Plus this isn't about what they can do physically wise.

Overreaction?

Maybe, but I don't think so.

Women still get sacked easily when they are pregnant. And people clear their conscience by telling it will be better for the mother and the baby.  So, yes, it is a sore point with me.
Of course the sacking now happens officially because of other reasons, it is not allowed to discriminate on pregnancy anymore.

But it was allowed in the days my grandmothers were young. Nice jobs, and getting pregnant did not go together, often getting married was already enough to get sacked, getting pregnant was going to do it if they had been lenient on a newly wed woman. Very unfair, and in stealth this still happens. So yes, I react on you bringing in Kit's condition. It's not fair on Kit.

And you saying you were not defending Kit, but showing how low Sir_Les can get makes it even worse.

To me it implies that you tell Kit she can do anything, while you tell Sir_Les that he should treat Kit as if she can't. Wanting him to disrespect Kit, and to act condescending towards Kit.

Why do I answer you? Not because I want to defend Kit, she is very capable of doing that herself. Not because I want to defend Sir_Les, he can do that himself too. But, because it is a view on women that has been used and will be used against women any time it comes in handy economically or for other reasons. Like I said, you triggered every feminist fibre in me. And you did not bring it to peace with your answer. It only got worse.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Yeah, that's your problem, not mine. It's not what I was trying to to or trying to say.

I'm not trying to protect Kit here, all I started off with was telling Les that perhaps he should drop the internet tough guy routine against someone who probably has a lot more going on IRL that these retarded internet dramas.

It's about men keeping other men in line.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Yeah, that's your problem, not mine. It's not what I was trying to to or trying to say.

I'm not trying to protect Kit here, all I started off with was telling Les that perhaps he should drop the internet tough guy routine against someone who probably has a lot more going on IRL that these retarded internet dramas.

Not good enough.

Seems that now you are questioning Kit's judgement to be on a place like I2.

Lots of people here have lots of shit going on IRL. If we have to take that into account, half of us at least would not qualify to be on I2, and there for at risk to being called out.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Not good enough.

Lots of people here have lots of shit going on IRL. If we have to take that into account, half of us at least would not qualify to be on I2, and there for at risk to being called out.

I really don't give a shit if it isn't good enough for you, the thing is, kit's situation is a known.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

Not good enough.

I really don't give a shit if it isn't good enough for you, the thing is, kit's situation is a known.

Yup, pregnant, and from what I have seen about it, a happy, strong, pregnant woman. 

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Not good enough.

Yup, pregnant, and from what I have seen about it, a happy, strong, pregnant woman. 

Just keep ignoring the fact that it's more about sir les than it is about kit, if that's the only way you can win your argument.