Author Topic: I did not send topless pics to Felcher!!!!!!!  (Read 7848 times)

P7PSP

Re: I did not send topless pics to Felcher!!!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2010, 07:06:31 PM »
Meh, I couldn't give a shit if the person died because of it. Only a talking head on the internet, after all.

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

False. If someone died (i.e. suicide) because of what you said, it would have been THEIR fault, not YOURS. So don't feel terrible. I have no empathy for those who commit suicide for any reason.

I don't really think that's a nice attitude. If someone is feeling dispair, then the last thing I'd want to do is add to their dispair. People commit suicide for many reasons and although I might not agree with their decision, I realize that they must have felt very unhappy to have made that choice. I am a very happy person in general, but I can't help feeling bad for people who are unhappy. Also, remember that depression is an illness that effects a lot of people, and I can't imagine the hopelessness that some of these people must feel.

Depression sure as Hell affects me. I don't know what the Hell I am going to do. :-[
:sheeplove: or  :hanged:  ???

DukeNukem

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2010, 07:07:02 PM »
Butterflies, please don't feed him.

Shut up.

DukeNukem

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »
Meh, I couldn't give a shit if the person died because of it. Only a talking head on the internet, after all.

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

False. If someone died (i.e. suicide) because of what you said, it would have been THEIR fault, not YOURS. So don't feel terrible. I have no empathy for those who commit suicide for any reason.

I don't really think that's a nice attitude. If someone is feeling dispair, then the last thing I'd want to do is add to their dispair. People commit suicide for many reasons and although I might not agree with their decision, I realize that they must have felt very unhappy to have made that choice. I am a very happy person in general, but I can't help feeling bad for people who are unhappy. Also, remember that depression is an illness that effects a lot of people, and I can't imagine the hopelessness that some of these people must feel.

Depression sure as Hell affects me. I don't know what the Hell I am going to do. :-[

And you shut the fuck up, too!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2010, 07:08:31 PM »

What can I say. I can't help it. I feel a bit sorry for him. I feel sorry for anybody whos life sucks. I don't blame you if you don't, because he has acted like a total prat at times. I really like my life and it does make me a bit sad that others don't like their life.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »

Shut up.

DERRR IM FERAL, I PULL MA WILLEH AN WHITE STUFF COMES OUT! *tard laugh* :autism:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2010, 07:10:01 PM »

What can I say. I can't help it. I feel a bit sorry for him. I feel sorry for anybody whos life sucks. I don't blame you if you don't, because he has acted like a total prat at times. I really like my life and it does make me a bit sad that others don't like their life.

Everyone has problems, there's little need to help others. Help yourself and you'll get far. ;)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2010, 07:11:05 PM »

Shut up.

DERRR IM FERAL, I PULL MA WILLEH AN WHITE STUFF COMES OUT! *tard laugh* :autism:

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

MY RIBS HURT SO FUCKING MUCH  :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2010, 07:15:47 PM »

And you shut the fuck up, too!  :bigcry:
:hahaha:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2010, 07:16:47 PM »

Everyone has problems, there's little need to help others. Help yourself and you'll get far. ;)

Don't worry. I've no plans or ability to help anybody with their problems. I just feel bad for people who aren't able to overcome their problems. My priorities are to deal with my own problems. The only difference is that mine are just an inconvenience on an otherwise happy life. I'm just the dumb sucker who always has to give money to the beggers, even if I know they're just going to spend it on drink.

DukeNukem

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
Fuck, everyone is too selfish for their own good.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

Don't worry. I've no plans or ability to help anybody with their problems. I just feel bad for people who aren't able to overcome their problems. My priorities are to deal with my own problems. The only difference is that mine are just an inconvenience on an otherwise happy life. I'm just the dumb sucker who always has to give money to the beggers, even if I know they're just going to spend it on drink.

At least you acknowledge it.

I don't take Feral seriously because he's probably just trying to troll all along. If not, then he really is a sad cunt.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2010, 07:20:37 PM »

Erm..Actually I was trying to be nice :-\

P7PSP

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2010, 07:22:06 PM »
Que lastima.  :'(

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »

You really don't have a bad bone in your body. Tis cute, not in a sarcastic way. :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2010, 07:27:21 PM »

You really don't have a bad bone in your body. Tis cute, not in a sarcastic way. :laugh:

:agreed: :hug:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.