Author Topic: I did not send topless pics to Felcher!!!!!!!  (Read 7847 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: I did not send topless pics to Felcher!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »
More apathethic than evil. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »
Meh, I couldn't give a shit if the person died because of it. Only a talking head on the internet, after all.

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

Im like that if I like the person.

If said individual is someone I loather then I lay into them with verbal bitchery  >:D
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2010, 05:55:15 PM »
Meh, I couldn't give a shit if the person died because of it. Only a talking head on the internet, after all.

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

If said individual is someone I loather then I lay into them with verbal bitchery  >:D

There are times I get pissed with someone and wish they'd fuck off or whatever, but I doubt I'd want them dead. But people do get pushed to extremes even tho' it's words on a screen.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2010, 05:56:45 PM »

I certainly don't loathe FA. He can be slightly annoying sometimes, but I don't have a problem with him. In fact, sometimes he even gives me a laugh.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2010, 06:05:08 PM »

There are times I get pissed with someone and wish they'd fuck off or whatever, but I doubt I'd want them dead. But people do get pushed to extremes even tho' it's words on a screen.

:agreed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2010, 06:09:46 PM »

False. If someone died (i.e. suicide) because of what you said, it would have been THEIR fault, not YOURS. So don't feel terrible. I have no empathy for those who commit suicide for any reason.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2010, 06:20:41 PM »

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

False. If someone died (i.e. suicide) because of what you said, it would have been THEIR fault, not YOURS. So don't feel terrible. I have no empathy for those who commit suicide for any reason.

I don't really think that's a nice attitude. If someone is feeling dispair, then the last thing I'd want to do is add to their dispair. People commit suicide for many reasons and although I might not agree with their decision, I realize that they must have felt very unhappy to have made that choice. I am a very happy person in general, but I can't help feeling bad for people who are unhappy. Also, remember that depression is an illness that effects a lot of people, and I can't imagine the hopelessness that some of these people must feel.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2010, 06:24:15 PM »

I'd say that's being a cunt.  :minusevil:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2010, 06:24:52 PM »

Just to be argumentative:

What about the people who jumped from the Twin Towers on 9/11 rather than burn to death?
What if you had a disease that wouldn't kill you, but left you in extreme pain?
Is the soldier who "bravely" rushes from the foxhole to attack the enemy committing suicide because he can't stand the agony of not knowing whether he'll die?
What about the people who kill themselves or put themselves in a position to be killed by protesting for something that they believe to be right?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2010, 06:37:25 PM »

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

I don't really think that's a nice attitude. If someone is feeling dispair, then the last thing I'd want to do is add to their dispair. People commit suicide for many reasons and although I might not agree with their decision, I realize that they must have felt very unhappy to have made that choice. I am a very happy person in general, but I can't help feeling bad for people who are unhappy. Also, remember that depression is an illness that effects a lot of people, and I can't imagine the hopelessness that some of these people must feel.

Depression sure as Hell affects me. I don't know what the Hell I am going to do. :-[

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2010, 06:43:44 PM »

Depression sure as Hell affects me. I don't know what the Hell I am going to do. :-[

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »
I don't think that there is a person on this earth who hasn't had some depression.  It's easier to leave the depression when it's caused by an event (death of a loved one) rather than a chronic chemical reaction.  Sometimes I think it gets better with age.  Meaning either the chemicals balance themselves out better, you learn that life isn't as bad as it seems at times or you learn coping mechanisms.  
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »
I don't think that there is a person on this earth who hasn't had some depression.  It's easier to leave the depression when it's caused by an event (death of a loved one) rather than a chronic chemical reaction.  Sometimes I think it gets better with age.  Meaning either the chemicals balance themselves out better, you learn that life isn't as bad as it seems at times or you learn coping mechanisms.  

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed:

Because one of those was not enough  :lol:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »

I can kind of understand that from some of the things you've said about your life. I do feel bad for you, and I hope for your sake you manage to find a way out of your depression.
Depresssion can effect people from all sorts of different situations and backgrounds. My aunt appears to have everything. A good family, lovely house, money and an all round great life. Everybody who meets her thinks she seems happy, but she suffers badly from depression, and although I don't think she'd ever kill herself, she has spoken about having suicidal thoughts and about how unhappy she is, and how much of a struggle it is for her to get through each day. She's had therapy on and off for about 10 years and she doesn't seem to be any better.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2010, 07:00:13 PM »
Butterflies, please don't feed him.