Author Topic: Useless Personal Trivia  (Read 51859 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Useless Personal Trivia
« Reply #2280 on: November 09, 2012, 08:17:24 AM »
Heh, all those years... You are not much older than me.

I have tried an elimination diet in the past, no chocolate, no fizzy drinks, no artificial colours, no caffeine. It didn't work. Didn't help my IBS either.

That is interesting about the yoghurt though, I never knew that. I haven't had it in a long time.

I know if I stopped using the cream my face would erupt again.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #2281 on: November 09, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
(um, the year-thing.. is just me 'doing' silly)

Well, I believe in what one eats (and drink) is linked with the way one feels and how s/o's body reacts to it (or how one physically 'feels'). Pimples (here and there/at times/other skin buggery) could be a sign you eat something your body doesn't 'agree with'.

The pimple in my ear now.. is probably there cause I ate bacon twice this week (evening-dishes), ate a couple of mini lions (the choc. bar) and drank a couple of glasses of hot chocolate. Oh, to be honest, I was a tadski nervous earlier this week also. Those things have influence.. and resulted (no drama whatsoever though) in me having.. ja, this spot.

Um, IBS? Dunno.. could be a reaction of your body to the food you eat also.. but but but, I have too little an insight in this to claim anything here. I shouldn't. Perhaps, suit self of course, you could, one day, consult a dietician and together look at your diet. That might be helpful. Piecemeal including good foods into your diet and step by step excluding the less positive factors.

Oh, wish not to push/might come across as such.. of course, suit self.. just hope the bothers lessen in the future for you.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

TheoK

« Reply #2282 on: November 09, 2012, 09:14:18 AM »
Fortis es, lutra!  :viking:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2283 on: November 09, 2012, 07:10:10 PM »
That is good advice, I never thought about a dietician. They would probably know about IBS-friendly diets. I have a feeling I might be going wrong with my breakfast which is always (and always has been) cereal. I have tried adding extra fibre to my diet but that made no difference so I stopped. I should probably drink more too.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2284 on: November 09, 2012, 07:52:45 PM »
  When I leave home for the day, I unplug everything except my refrigerator.  :nerdy:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2285 on: November 09, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
Thinking about finally getting a tattoo. I know I definitely want one, but just not sure when I'm going to do it.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2286 on: November 09, 2012, 08:21:38 PM »
Thinking about finally getting a tattoo. I know I definitely want one, but just not sure when I'm going to do it.

What design do you want, and where?  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2287 on: November 09, 2012, 08:38:38 PM »
There's two I want. One is a simply butterfly. I've had the picture for ages. Represents something my sister gave to me a few years ago.

The other I don't have a design for because a friend of mine is a tattoo artist and I want her to design/tattoo it. It's of a busted heart mended back together.

One will be on the back of my shoulder, not sure about the other.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2288 on: November 09, 2012, 08:43:41 PM »
There's two I want. One is a simply butterfly. I've had the picture for ages. Represents something my sister gave to me a few years ago.

The other I don't have a design for because a friend of mine is a tattoo artist and I want her to design/tattoo it. It's of a busted heart mended back together.

I'm not sure if this matters to you, but if you donate blood, you may not be able to do it after tattooing.  In Louisiana there are certain restrictions on what kinds (place that did it) of tattoos are allowed for blood donors.  Entirely ignorant of Canadian blood donor policies.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2289 on: November 09, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »

I'm not sure if this matters to you, but if you donate blood, you may not be able to do it after tattooing.  In Louisiana there are certain restrictions on what kinds (place that did it) of tattoos are allowed for blood donors.  Entirely ignorant of Canadian blood donor policies.
I can't donate anyway because I have CFS which they believe has an association with a virus called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV). It's an automatic rejection.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2290 on: November 09, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »

I can't donate anyway because I have CFS which they believe has an association with a virus called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV). It's an automatic rejection.

My sister has CFS (CFDS here in the states).

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2291 on: November 09, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
Does anyone else in your family have it? I see a strong genetic link through women. I know a lot of mother/daughter combos that both have it but it's usually the eldest daughter. My Mum has it too, as do I, but my youngest sister doesn't.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2292 on: November 09, 2012, 09:43:36 PM »
Does anyone else in your family have it? I see a strong genetic link through women. I know a lot of mother/daughter combos that both have it but it's usually the eldest daughter. My Mum has it too, as do I, but my youngest sister doesn't.

She's the only one.  She started showing symptoms/signs about 1989.

TheoK

« Reply #2293 on: November 10, 2012, 01:27:26 PM »
I have two videos with the Swedish shemale Hannah Warg eating her own shit. I also had her on my MSN once  :orly:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2294 on: November 10, 2012, 02:37:09 PM »
I will frequently go out and get things out of my van in the winter with bare feet even when there is snow on the ground.  I kinda like the way the snow feels on my feet and went out in it the other day for the first time this winter
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw