Author Topic: Useless Personal Trivia  (Read 51833 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Useless Personal Trivia
« Reply #2055 on: September 06, 2012, 06:19:33 PM »
The only time I have a big sweet tooth is when I'm PMSing. I don't usually eat a lot of sweets, but when it's that time of month I must have chocolate  :green:

In other words ----->    :bloody:    +    :chocolate:    =    :angel:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2056 on: September 06, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
The only time I have a big sweet tooth is when I'm PMSing. I don't usually eat a lot of sweets, but when it's that time of month I must have chocolate  :green:

actually it's  :'(  + :chocolate:  =   :2thumbsup:

I get weepy when I PMS :laugh:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2057 on: September 06, 2012, 10:57:45 PM »

actually it's  :'(  + :chocolate:  =   :2thumbsup:

I get weepy when I PMS :laugh:

I get CRANKY, myself.  :soapbox:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2058 on: September 07, 2012, 12:03:20 AM »
I have no problem knowing when that time of month approaches for my dear wife.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2059 on: September 07, 2012, 12:04:55 AM »
I have no problem knowing when that time of month approaches for my dear wife.

I can tell because I start getting really bitchy about every celebrity I read about!  :autism:

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2060 on: September 07, 2012, 03:04:39 AM »
Alas, I can't use that reason any more for the way I'm feeling now.  Actually yelled in the kitchen about the lack of glasses, am feeling down, envious of people, etc.  all this will pass, it always does. 

Just need to get some structure in my life.  (I keep on saying that, but I seem to have lost my building plans.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2061 on: September 07, 2012, 07:32:43 AM »
Alas, I can't use that reason any more for the way I'm feeling now.  Actually yelled in the kitchen about the lack of glasses, am feeling down, envious of people, etc.  all this will pass, it always does. 

Just need to get some structure in my life.  (I keep on saying that, but I seem to have lost my building plans.)

I feel like that sometimes too, when I have too much time with nothing to do.  :apondering:

People forget.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2062 on: September 07, 2012, 07:46:09 AM »

You sound overwhelmed. Do you have a friend you can vent to who can help you gain some perspective and maybe get a clearer idea of what the first step might be to regaining some control and stability? I feel for you. It's an awful spot to be in emotionally :hug:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

TheoK

« Reply #2063 on: September 07, 2012, 07:59:12 AM »
I has malt whisky from Systembolaget  :nerdy:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2064 on: September 07, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »

You sound overwhelmed. Do you have a friend you can vent to who can help you gain some perspective and maybe get a clearer idea of what the first step might be to regaining some control and stability? I feel for you. It's an awful spot to be in emotionally :hug:

Thanks MissKitty.  Probably more a case of not taking meds as prescribed, sleep shot to smithereens because I'm not taking my meds, high expectations of myself, and some people in my extended circle having serious medical problems.  Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2065 on: September 07, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »

Thanks MissKitty.  Probably more a case of not taking meds as prescribed, sleep shot to smithereens because I'm not taking my meds, high expectations of myself, and some people in my extended circle having serious medical problems.  Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on.

*wobbles in :cbc: with your meds and a calming cup of tea*

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2066 on: September 07, 2012, 11:08:49 AM »

Don't forget the wee drap of whiskey in the tea, darlin'. 

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2067 on: September 07, 2012, 11:15:36 AM »

Don't forget the wee drap of whiskey in the tea, darlin'.

Behold, the Royal Tea Tray! ----->    :tea:  :scotch:  :tea:

People forget.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2068 on: September 07, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »

Very poetic and definitely sig worthy. I hope you get the balance you need. Meds is definitely step one. You need to put yourself first so that you're at your best to take care of the others in your family who need you.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2069 on: September 08, 2012, 02:37:01 AM »
I has malt whisky from Systembolaget  :nerdy:

I has new bottle from Heathrow, a nice 15-yo Bowmore. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein