Educational

Author Topic: Useless Personal Trivia  (Read 51831 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Useless Personal Trivia
« Reply #1620 on: May 13, 2012, 03:27:01 AM »
Which country was the heaviest for it?  :tard:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #1621 on: May 13, 2012, 04:14:52 AM »
No,  he just needs to go back to Canada until he grows up.

He could move in with Zippo :zoinks:

IF ANYONE MENTIONS JUSTIN BIEBER AND ME IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN I WILL KILL THEM. Unless they are discussing my trial/sentence for killing him... in which case its fine but dont make a huge scene about it please. you dont need to make a big deal about me killing someone for the improvement of humanity.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1622 on: May 13, 2012, 06:29:33 AM »
My 32 year old USN Flight Bag has been to Spain, Greece, New Zealand, England, France and Australia.

It's so cool that you have been to all those places, PPK/

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1623 on: May 14, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »
I just learned the painful way that I'm still supple enough to kick myself in the face.  :tard:

Supple Nekkid Plaything is nice  :)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1624 on: May 14, 2012, 11:06:01 AM »
I wish i could suck my own cock. it certainly is big enough, I think I'm going to learn how  :zoinks:

Several people kill themselves every year attempting this.  You should certainly be one of them :)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1625 on: May 14, 2012, 03:59:56 PM »
anyways, my 24 ct fire agate has a cute little spot of purple on it.  :thumbup:
:skywarp:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1626 on: May 18, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »
Partway through the day, after spending most of it in the garden (all evidence points to the likelihood that I am becoming quite obsessed with growing oddball plants again, such as buying a greenhouse and filling it with rare tropicals in fucking INDIANA FFS) I noticed that I was wearing mismatched shoes.

I was comfortable!

Considering the fact that NONE of our bodies are completely symmetrical, I am tempted to experiment with various combinations of footwear ; One type for one foot, One for the other.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1627 on: May 18, 2012, 08:27:04 PM »
Partway through the day, after spending most of it in the garden (all evidence points to the likelihood that I am becoming quite obsessed with growing oddball plants again, such as buying a greenhouse and filling it with rare tropicals in fucking INDIANA FFS) I noticed that I was wearing mismatched shoes.

I was comfortable!

Considering the fact that NONE of our bodies are completely symmetrical, I am tempted to experiment with various combinations of footwear ; One type for one foot, One for the other.

Was there a difference in heel heights of the two shoes?

I was checked yesterday for symmetry of my legs and I was symmetric.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1628 on: May 18, 2012, 08:49:46 PM »
I enjoy classical music, bagpipe music and demolition derbies.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1629 on: May 19, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »
I put my best fire agates in gemboxes. I cant afford to drop them again, gravity is a formitibale enemy but its no match for my obvious charms, to know how to encase beauty.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1630 on: May 19, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
If you blow on my right ear, I get goosebumps down my right arm. If you blow on my left ear, I get goosebumps down my left arm. But never the opposite arm, and never both arms at the same time.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1631 on: May 19, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »
my body is med sensative. I cant take anything for mental issues

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1632 on: May 19, 2012, 07:58:31 PM »
I have problems with time release meds they have a tendency to release all at once for me.  My brother has the same problem
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1633 on: May 19, 2012, 09:38:23 PM »

I was comfortable!

Was there a difference in heel heights of the two shoes?

I was checked yesterday for symmetry of my legs and I was symmetric.
ll

Actuallly,   left was a  Reebok (cross trainer, but seeemingly focused more on the instep in my view) and the right was a New Balance, which seemed more focused by design on the ball of the foot.

It would seem that identifying ones infernal damned weaknesses in this area and compensating with specific footwear might produce a kind of advantage.

OH, I do have an incidental (previously mentioned injury, GSW) angularity to my pelvis which causes a  difficulty in all my lower joints.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:41:51 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1634 on: May 19, 2012, 11:44:54 PM »
I have to make an orthodontist appointment. I am meant to have a full length retainer wire behind my top teeth but the glue came off ages ago. I just left it until a few weeks ago when half of the wire itself came loose and I had to bend it and snap it off. The bottom wire is fine though. I haven't been to the orthodontist in about two years.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae