Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9214 times)

DukeNukem

Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #285 on: September 17, 2010, 08:12:06 PM »
I'm surprised no one has said anything about my lipstick fetish. In fact, I had an image floating around out there with ME wearing lipstick. Man, those dumb "trolls" in #sonichu were eating me out about it (a guy wearing lipstick). :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2010, 08:16:03 PM »
I'm surprised no one has said anything about my lipstick fetish. Man, those dumb "trolls" in #sonichu were eating me out . :zoinks:

:zombiefuck:  :thumbup: No hard feelings I hope. I'm a bit drunk, I don't have a problem with you at all. I was just teasing you with the pics ;)

DukeNukem

« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »
I'm surprised no one has said anything about my lipstick fetish. Man, those dumb "trolls" in #sonichu were eating me out . :zoinks:

:zombiefuck:  :thumbup: No hard feelings I hope. I'm a bit drunk, I don't have a problem with you at all. I was just teasing you with the pics ;)

Considering that you are Irish, it does not surprise me in any way that you would be "a bit drunk" almost all of the time. :LOL:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2010, 08:19:57 PM »

Considering that you are Irish, it does not surprise me in any way that you would be "a bit drunk" almost all of the time. :LOL:

I'm Scottish, but you're right :2thumbsup:

P7PSP

« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »
I'm surprised no one has said anything about my lipstick fetish. In fact, I had an image floating around out there with ME wearing lipstick. Man, those dumb "trolls" in #sonichu were eating me out about it (a guy wearing lipstick). :zoinks:
Does this sound like your fetish Felcher Aspie?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2010, 08:24:16 PM »

We are invested enough about you to research the internet on you for incriminating photos? When did this happen? Oh it didn't. You just wish we thought more of you. Poor Judy. So deluded. So fucking dumb.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
I think that Dr. Franknfurter had (has) the best lips.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2010, 08:28:32 PM »
But are his tits as developed as FA's?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #293 on: September 17, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »
But are his tits as developed as FA's?

He will have to shave his chest before he has kids
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2010, 08:55:59 PM »
Feral came from out on the island
In the back room he was everybody's darlin'
But he never lost his head
Even when he was givin' head

Said hey babe, take a walk on the wild side.....

P7PSP

« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »
Feral came from out on the island
In the back room he was everybody's darlin'
But he never lost his head
Even when he was givin' head

Said hey babe, take a walk on the wild side.....
:LMAO:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #296 on: September 18, 2010, 03:10:31 AM »
I suppose it's only fair that everyone get a chance to see the pic I sent Felcher. It's some girl off imagefap. I was getting teased at home because my friend and cousin thought it looked like me. I decided to save the picture because I thought it might come in handy. I gave him the censored one, but I'll put the uncensored one up as well.

And no. It is not me.
You look great Butterflies!  :2thumbsup: :zoinks:

Aw shuks, you really think so :LOL: :LOL:

Hawt, in fact. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »

Considering you wear it around your arsehole, there wouldn't be much chance they'd see it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2010, 07:17:10 AM »

:zombiefuck:  :thumbup: No hard feelings I hope. I'm a bit drunk, I don't have a problem with you at all. I was just teasing you with the pics ;)

Clearly you were not drunk enough. Not enough bitch factor in your posting.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:26:37 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2010, 01:41:19 PM »

Clearly you were not drunk enough. Not enough bitch factor in your posting.

It was easy to be really bitchy to him at the beginning when he wsa trying to say nasty stuff to me. He's not doing that anymore so I'm finding it a lot harder to be bitchy towards him. It's not that it wouldn't be fun. I feel slightly cruel doing it, and I'm far to nice a person :green: :angel: