Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9218 times)

P7PSP

Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 07:30:55 PM »
And who is that not anyone currently here
??? What?

The Greatest troll on the internet who is it nobody here :zoinks:
:asthing: Thanks for the clarification.  :thumbup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 07:35:45 PM »
Duke: you suck so much at being a troll that the 3 Billy goats gruff took residence on the bridge. They decided not to bother crossing the bridge, because they'd rather sit there taking the piss. And their aim was pretty good, too.

So what's it like being covered in goat piss?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 07:37:18 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 08:02:14 PM »
Duke is a better troll than me.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 08:03:04 PM »

You got SinsBoldly banned.

You've earned a badge of trolling honour that way.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »
I have never seen you be a troll.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »

You got SinsBoldly banned.

You've earned a badge of trolling honour that way.

Uh I didn't get her banned intentionally. I caused it and I didn't troll her. I thought about following her to other forums and posting mean posts to her and PMs but then decided against it. Posting about her being banned was enough.

It was the others who were saying she was going to get banned and I wasn't sure if it was going to happen or not. Then alex said he decided to not ban her and the next thing I knew, she was banned. Then she was unbanned.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 08:18:14 PM »
I have never seen you be a troll.

I have trolled here before. I did earlier when I was playing dumb about the word cunt.

I recall making threads here showing my troll questions I asked at Yahoo Answers.

I have been mistaken as a troll numerous times.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 08:46:19 PM »
OK Judy here is a newsflash for you. ANYONE can get banned from forums. All you have to do is find what breaks the rules and you will get your silly arse banned.
You did not get banned for controversial posts, if your posts were anything like they were here, they were for insulting members.
You are not a troll you are a fuck up. When people call you a troll it is just them trying to find a verb for you and going the lazy route.

Now let me give you a bit of an insight to what a troll ought to be able to do that you do not.
A troll ought not be obvious.
A troll ought to get a reaction but ought to be able to  culture this reaction to cause his mark to do his bidding.
A troll ought to be able to test the boundaries of the rules in a way that leaves him within the rules so as not to cause a righteous ban.
A troll ought to be able to divide a community and/or provoke minds to thing and look at things in a way they never did before.
A troll ought to be able to dictate change and discord.
A troll ought to be able to work on a forum's weaknesses and inconsistencies.
A troll should be able to bend people to look at his view or reasoning as worth consideration even if they don't agree with them. (Even if in actuality he doesn't either and thinks it is silly and lulworthy)

You don't do any of these do you sport?
You go onto forums and post shit and get banned for posting shit.
You even self-pwned here with your efforts.

Yeah I am far better troll than you and many here probably are.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 08:56:51 PM »
I don't consider myself a troll, because half the shit I say is what I believe in. :zoinks:

Trolls intentionally say bullshit to get a reaction. They don't show their moobs or whine.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »
I don't consider myself a troll, because half the shit I say is what I believe in. :zoinks:

Trolls intentionally say bullshit to get a reaction. They don't show their moobs or whine.

Only half?  :zoinks:
The best lie is a lie based in truth or with a premise that is believable and unquestioned (or barely questioned).
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2010, 09:49:25 PM »
I would rather stroll than troll, but that's just me.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »
OK Judy here is a newsflash for you. ANYONE can get banned from forums. All you have to do is find what breaks the rules and you will get your silly arse banned.
You did not get banned for controversial posts, if your posts were anything like they were here, they were for insulting members.
You are not a troll you are a fuck up. When people call you a troll it is just them trying to find a verb for you and going the lazy route.

Now let me give you a bit of an insight to what a troll ought to be able to do that you do not.
A troll ought to get a reaction but ought to be able to  culture this reaction to cause his mark to do his bidding.
A troll ought to be able to test the boundaries of the rules in a way that leaves him within the rules so as not to cause a righteous ban.
A troll ought to be able to divide a community and/or provoke minds to thing and look at things in a way they never did before.
A troll should be able to bend people to look at his view or reasoning as worth consideration even if they don't agree with them. (Even if in actuality he doesn't either and thinks it is silly and lulworthy)

Wow, that's pretty damn hard to do. Maybe I do have a few things to learn from the "pros" of trolling. ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 02:59:09 AM »

A troll ought to get a reaction but ought to be able to  culture this reaction to cause his mark to do his bidding.

Wow, that's pretty damn hard to do. Maybe I do have a few things to learn from the "pros" of trolling. ::)

A few things? Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are really wading in the shallow end, and with your floaties on at that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 03:00:45 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 06:11:52 AM »

A troll ought to get a reaction but ought to be able to  culture this reaction to cause his mark to do his bidding.

A few things? Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are really wading in the shallow end, and with your floaties on at that.

Eric: watch out for the first graders going past.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 06:45:15 AM »
I remain unimpressed. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein